Deal

Yulyen oneshots.

 

High School bestfriend vow to marry each other if they both still single by the age of 25.

 

 

 

 

 

"So Hyunjin broke up with you?" Yena said to her bestfriend— Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

The both of them are sitting at Yena's house rooftop. Yuri run to her crying that night , Yena could only sighed. 

 

 

 

"I thought he just fall out of love. But I saw him with another girl." Yuri cried out, Yena's sleeve are now wet by Yuri's tears. 

 

 

 

 

"I already warn you about him." Yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. I should just listen to you. I'm sorry." Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry. You just follow what your heart wants." Yena said then she patted the younger head. 

 

 

 

"Please date someone who cares about your feelings."

 

 

 

"I don't want to see you crying again." Yena said. 

 

 

 

'I wish I have the confidence to say to you that I love you Yuri. Not just friends but more than that. But it's impossible right? I don't even know if you are not straight.' Yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Yenaaaaa!" Yena immediately look to where the voice came from. 

 

 

 

"Yuri!!" The younger hugged the latter.

 

 

 

"You look pretty now Yena!" Yuri complimented. 

 

 

 

"Eyy! What do you want?" Yena said, Yuri playfully hit her.

 

 

 

"But seriously. You're not the Yena I used to know. The Yena I know was like don't know how to dress properly." Yuri said, Yena frowned to her.

 

 

 

"Yah! You just don't like that kind of wear. But hey I improved now." Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeah! And I prove this look of yours." Yuri gave her a thumbs up, Yena smiled. After three years, Yuri still has an effect on her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." The both of them turn their heads.

 

 

 

"Oh! You must beYena. I am Ryujin, Yuri's  girlfriend." Ryujin introduced herself. Yena was surprised then she look at Yuri as if she waa confused. 

 

 

 

"Yuri talks a lot about you." Ryujin said. 

 

 

 

"Hey. is that so?" Yena nodded as she was saying it.

 

 

 

"Hey, babe. We're gonna start practicing now. See you later." Ryujin kissed Yuri's cheeks which make the younger blushed then she ran away. 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment they were eighteen, Yuri come out to Yena, Yena was happy that she confirmed that Yuri wasn't straight. She tried to confess her feelings but the younger really knows how to turn her down without the younger knowledge about her feelings. 

 

 

 

"Ryujin is courting me." That was Yuri said when Yena was about to confessed. Yena could only sighed that day. 

 

 

 

 

"You didn't tell me that you are dating Ryujin." Yena said, Yuri lowered her head.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry.. She was a changed person." Yuri defended. Yena sighed.

 

 

 

"Just... Just don't get hurt Yul." 

 

 

 

"I hate it when I'm seeing you crying again with same stupid reason." Yena said as she look at Yuri with concern eyes. 

 

 

 

The younger nodded.

 

 

 

——

 

 

"I already warned you. She will just break your heart." Yena sighed, here she is again, being Yuri's shoulder to cry on. 

 

 

 

"I hate her. She said she already moved on from her ex but then just one message she's there again." Yuri cried on Yena's sleeves. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo... This is always how it ends." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Stop crying over her. She's not worth it." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"You should just date me." Yena said jokingly. Yuri wipes her tears as she look at Yena.

 

 

 

 

"No. I'm afraid that I will hurt you then I'll lose you." Yuri sincerely said. Yena just chuckles and raffles Yuri's hair. 

 

 

 

 

"Then let's make a deal Yul." Eighteen years old Yena said to her bestfriend.

 

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

 

"If by the age of 25, You and I are still both single." 

 

 

 

 

"Then we'll marry each other." Yena said as she looked at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Now that you are aware of my feelings for you. I'll take advantage of it." 

 

 

 

"In the span of seven years, If both of us can't find the perfect for us. Then we'll just end up to be together." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena..."

 

 

 

"Am I asking too much?" Yena said. Yuri shakes her head. 

 

 

 

"Alright then. Let's see in the future." Yena raised her pinky and Yuri did the same.

 

 

 

They sealed the deal by the pinky swear. Yena was risking it all, whatever outcome. She will accept it. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

Yuri and Yena was in Yena's rooftop, ofcourse unwinding. Yena was eating chocolate when Yuri notice that the older has a chocolate near her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Yena. You have..." Yuri pointed at her own cheeks.

 

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

 

Yuri pointed again at her own cheeks, What surprise her when the older kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Yah! Why you kiss me?" Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"You.. You are pointing at your cheeks and I thought you were asking for a kis—s?" Yena said as she felt embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

"I was pointing at your cheeks because there's chocolate." Yena couldn't be more embarrassed. 

 

 

 

"You can just directly say it, why pointing at your cheeks." Yena said then she walked away, her heart was beating so loud because of what the younger did.

 

 

 

——

 

 

After five years. 

 

 

 

"Whaaaa Yena!!! Your house is so beautiful." Yuri said, Yena already buy a house for herself. 

 

 

 

 

"But I will miss the rooftop of your apartment." Yuri pouted, Yena chuckles then she held the younger hand and pull her upstairs. 

 

 

 

"That's why I made a rooftop here in my house because I know you love unwinding in the rooftop." Yuri smiled widely then she hugged the older.

 

 

 

"You're too sweet." Yuri pinch her cheeks, Yena could only laughed. 

 

 

 

They were laughing and chatting at the rooftop when Yuri's phone rang. Yena peeked at Yuri's phone and saw a name.

 

 

 

'Yujin? I never heard that name.' Yena thought.

 

 

 

 

Yuri excuse herself to answer the call, Yena nodded. After a while Yuri already leave since she said she's going somewhere. 

 

 

 

'Two more years. I already waited for five years. two years is nothing." Yena whispered. 

 

 

 

——

 

After one year.

 

 

 

"Yenaaa~" 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

 

 

 

"I have something to tell you." Yuri said as she was smiling widely. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay? You seems excited." 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"I'm engaged!!" Yuri raised her left hand and let Yena see the beautiful ring that fits her ring finger. 

 

 

 

Yena's world broke down the moment Yuri said that. She knew what Yuri will say, Yujin told her about it. But hearing it from the younger hurts more. She let out a fake smile.

 

 

 

 

Yena knew that Yuri was in a relationship since half of the year. Yena's was so broken that night when she knew that Yuri found someone. 

She was happy for the younger, She really is. 

 

 

 

The younger apologized to her, that she can't reciprocate loved Yena gave her. Yena shrugged it and tell the younger not to worry because she is ready for that.

 

 

 

Well she's not. 

 

 

 

They still remain best friends, and she also became friend with Yuri's girlfriend—Yujin. Heck they are more than close than Yuri since Yujin and her was the same goofiness. 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation Yul~" 

 

 

 

"Yujin is a good girl, I know she will take care of you. I'll break that puppy down if she will hurt you." Yena said, She was struggling not to cry. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Yena! You are the beeeest bestfriend in the world. I hope you find yours." Yena nodded then the younger hugged her. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll send you the invitation." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"As you should." Yena chuckles. After Yuri left she cried so much. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

After one year.

 

 

 

Yuri and Yujin get married, Yena was the best woman as Yuri requested to Yujin. Yena was happy to see the younger smile so widely. 

 

 

 

She already moved on. 

 

 

 

Is she? 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Yujin was hanging out at Yena's house. That's a tradition between them. 

Yujin was busy grilling since she lost the game with Yena and the bet was who will grill the meat. 

 

 

 

 

They were currently at the rooftop of Yena. Yuri and Yena was sitting beside each other as they sipping to their wine. 

 

 

 

"I'm glad you found yours now Yena." Yuri said as she was looking at the older. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I thought I'll be single forever." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Ey. You know how many girls like you. But you just turning them down." 

 

 

 

"You are right. Because I was waiting for you." Yena said as she looked at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"But it's all in the past now. You have yours and I have mine." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm glad you move on from me Yena." Yuri utter.

 

 

 

"I'm glad you love someone else." Yuri added, 

Yena smile genuinely.

 

 

 

 

"I never stop loving you, Yul."

 

 

 

 

"I just accept the fact that You will never be mine" Yena said as she patted Yuri's head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ey! What's with you two talking so seriously?" Yujin barged in as she put her arms around Yena and Yuri's neck. 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Just talking the old days." Yena said then she removed Yujin's arms. 

 

 

 

"Your girlfriend Minjoo is already downstair." Yujin said to Yena. Yena nodded then she go to her girlfriend. 

 

 

——

 

A/N: fluff left my soul. :P and YEP SHIP EXCHANGE HAHAH 

 

Lowkey shipping Yena and Minjoo :D