Valentines

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

"The Valentines day is coming! What are you guys planning to do?" Yena asked her siblings.

 

 

 

"Will give Yuri flowers and ask her out to go on a date with me." Chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Yah!! That's my plan too." Yujin utter, as she pouted.

 

 

 

Yena can't help but to chuckles. 

 

 

 

Chaewon and Yujin are Yena's siblings, Yujin and Chaewon are Twins but not identical, Yena was a year older from them.

 

 

"How about you unnie? What are you planning to do? Are you planning to ask Minjoo ?" Yena chuckles and shake her head.

 

 

 

"Nah. Probably just stay at home after class? And Why would ask minjoo out?" Yena said.

 

 

 

"Hmm. Because I saw you two together in their building. C'mon you don't have to keep it a secret, You go to their building because of her right?" Yujin teased.

 

 

 

"Me and Chaewon also go there to see Yuri." Yujin added.

 

 

 

"Aisssh. You guys are watching too much drama." Yena playfully ruffles her younger sisters hair which annoyed them.

 

 

 

"Yah! I told you not to touch my hair." Yujin hissed.

 

 

 

"That's an Unnie for you Yujin." Yena stood up before walking out from the twin's bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena!" Yena look to where the voice belong and saw minjoo.

 

 

 

"Hey." the older greeted back.

 

 

 

"Plan on valentines?" Minjoo asked.

 

 

 

"As usual." Yena said, Minjoo nodded as she knows what yena is pertaining to.

 

 

 

"Oh, your sisters" Minjoo pointed her sisters, They were at Minjoo's building department. 

 

 

 

"They probably staring at Yuri lovingly again." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Let them be. They just like yuri so much." Yena smiled, Minjoo turn her body to yena.

 

 

 

"As much as you do." Minjoo stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 

"More than that." Yena ruffles Minjoo's hair which make the younger embarrassed.

 

 

 

"Yah! Unnie. Caught Youuuuuuuuu" Chaewon suddenly utter and teased yena. 

 

 

 

Yena was frowning at what chaewon pertaining too, and immediately remove her hand that was place on minjoo's head. 

 

 

 

The twins just giving them a teasing smile., Yena rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Yah! Go to your department before I smack the two of you." Yena said, The twins was about to go away but they heard minjoo called yuri. 

 

 

 

"Yuri!" Minjoo utter. The twins immediately straighten up. 

 

 

 

"Yah! I said go to your department." The twin pouted. 

 

 

"It's unfair. Why you? This isn't your department why are you here?" Yujin pouted, that earn a smack from chaewon.

 

 

 

"Of course, She accompany her soon to be girlfriend minjoo here. Aisshh So slow pup." Yuri frowned, Minjoo was shocked and of course Yena shut her eyes then she gave death glare to the twins. 

 

 

 

"Oooooopppsss. I might spoil something... BYEEEEEEE" Chaewon said before grabbing Yujin's hand and run away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not what you think it is." Yena defense as she look at minjoo and yuri. 

 

 

 

Yuri just walk away leaving the two of them. 

 

 

 

"I'm doomed right minjoo?" Minjoo nodded.

 

 

 

"Yep. You are doomed." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" Yena utter, but the latter wasn't responding.

 

 

 

'She's mad.' yena thought. 

 

 

 

"baby~ please talk to me~" yena was whispering since they were in the library. The latter wasn't responding to left yena with no choice.

 

 

The older grab the younger hands and pull her into the corner of the library that no one ever walks in. Yena pinned the younger to the wall. 

 

 

 

"Are you mad?" The latter just look away, Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~ Talk to me.." Yena softly said as she place her hands on the latter face to make her look at her. 

 

 

 

"Is this about earlier?" The younger pouted, which make the older chuckles.

 

 

 

"Yah. Did you just chuckles on me?" 

 

 

 

"You're cute." Yena said as she pull the younger to hug her. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to be mad. My sisters are just blabbering words. And they misunderstand." Yena said, the younger broke the hug and push yena as she cross her arms.

 

 

 

"Why wouldn't I be mad?"

 

 

 

"I saw you ruffles her hair, And hearing what chaewon said doesn't help at all." The younger pouted.

 

 

 

"Just because our relationship are secret doesn't mean you can flirt with girls, Especially my bestfriend Minjoo." Yena smiled as she grab the younger shoulder to make her turn to her way and look at the younger eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I didn't flirt with her. The twins just get the wrong idea, Minjoo knows about us cause I kinda spill it to her, I'm sorry. And the ruffles to her hair was just nothing." 

 

 

 

"You know I go to your department to see you right? Hell I want to kiss and hug you everytime I see you. But I know you won't like to show it on public and I understand it." Yena said as she lean forward and kiss the younger forehead. 

 

 

 

"This isn't the first time. A lot of girls flirting with you because they don't know you are taken." Yena chuckles and pull the younger into a hug. 

 

 

 

"And You know, I don't care about them because I have you. I love you so much that i wouldn't dare to look for another girl. You are enough." Yena's sweet tongue really has an effect on the younger. The younger seems to calm down as she smile to the older.

 

 

 

"So are we good now?" The younger nodded. 

 

 

 

"So plan for valentines?" 

 

 

 

"My place as always." The younger smile as she kissed Yena before walking away, Yena can't help but her heart to flutter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The school ground are loud as since it's valentines day, This day is one of the event that all department are invited. 

 

 

Some already confessed to their crushes, some are rejected and some are accepted. A lot of booths are there. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Chaewon. I'll be the first one to confess to Yuri." Yujin said 

 

 

"No! I'll be the first one." Chaewon fight back, Yena just shake her heads. 

 

 

'Fight all you want.' yena thought.

 

 

 

"Oh Yuri!" Yena jokingly utter Yuri's name, that make the twins stop fighting and look to where Yena called.

 

 

 

"Got you two there HAHAHAH" Yena laughed, that makes the twin run to her and playfully hit her. 

 

 

 

"Hi guys— what are you three doing?" Minjoo suddenly enter the scene, She's with Yuri.

 

 

The three suddenly straighten up and fix their selves. Yuri and Minjoo chuckles, the twin felt her heart flutter when they hear Yuri laugh.

 

 

 

"We're just playing around." Yena awkwardly laugh.

 

 

"Right." chaewon nervously laugh.

 

 

"Hehe." yujin nervously laugh too. 

 

 

 

"You guys are cute." Yuri praised. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri told me I was cute." Yujin whisper to chaewon as she nudge her.

 

 

 

"No, I was the one yuri are pertaining to." chaewon fight back and nudge yujin back. 

 

 

 

Yena just shake her heads. 

 

 

 

"Oh right. Yuri..." Chaewon suddenly utter. 

 

 

 

"Yah! I told you I go first." Yujin suddenly utter 

 

 

 

"You just ruin the mood Yujin!!" Yena was just watching her twin sisters confess to Yuri.

 

 

 

"As I was saying. We, Including Yujin would like to give you this flowers." Yujin and Chaewon offered the flower.

 

 

 

"Thank you guys. That's cute." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Would you like to go with me?" Yujin and Chaewon utter together, then glared to each other. Minjoo on the other side was holding her laughter. 

 

 

 

"Yuri pick me. I'm Cute." Yujin said as she show her dimple.

 

 

"No, Yuri Pick me. I'm pretty and Cute." Chaewon said. 

 

 

 

"Uhmm—" Before Yuri could utter a word, Someone call Yena that make them look at the Older.

 

 

 

"Yena." Yena look at girl.

 

 

 

"Oh. Hey, Yuqi. What's up?" Yena said, Yuqi was her classmate. 

 

 

 

"Uhmm. For you?" Yuqi bowed her head as she embarrassed.

 

 

 

"Thankyou?" Yena was hesitating to accept the flower because she can see the glared from the younger in her peripheral vision. 

 

 

 

"You were really a great friend and classmate. at first I thought this was just a thankful feeling when you help me to get out of an embarrassing moment."

 

 

 

"As soon as the days and months are passed that I get to know you. You are really a great person."  Yuqi finally look at Yena which make Yena nervous.

 

 

 

"I would like to confess my feelings for you."

 

 

 

"Yena. Please go out with me?" Yuqi finally utter the last word which earn the shout from the crowd.

 

 

 

"OMG UNNIEEEE!!! SAY YES!!" Chaewon shouted.

 

 

 

"UNNIEEE ITS YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" Yujin also shouted. 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo laughed as she saw Yena's eyes as she know that the older was asking for help. Yena heavily sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuqi... I—" Everyone was anticipating for what Yena would answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuqi. I'm sorry but I'm taken. and I can't go out with you.." The twins are eyed widen.

 

 

 

"DON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAID. SHE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Chaewon shouted that make the crowd shouted louder.

 

 

 

Yena shut her eyes in frustration.

 

 

'You want me dead so bad chaewon.' Yena thought. 

 

 

 

"You aren't saying the truth yena." Yuqi smiled.

 

 

 

"She is saying the truth." Yena look to where the voice came from and her eyes widen. 

 

 

 

That girl walked towards yena's side as she eyed the girl in front of them. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri...." Yena utter, Yena was really nervous. 

 

 

 

"It's true that Yena is taken." Yuri's brat side show as she sassily said it to Yuqi, Yuqi scoffed.

 

 

 

"Why would you know? Why? Are you her girlfriend?" Yuqi sassily asked back.

 

 

 

'You don't have to answer yul..' yena whispered to the younger but the younger wasn't even listening. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I am her girlfriend." Everyone gasps. 

 

 

 

"You expect to believe that? Maybe you are her friend that want her to escape from he—" before yuqi could finished her word.

 

 

 

Yuri grabbed Yena's collar and pull her into a kissed that make yena eye widen. The older was shock, she wasn't prepare for that. 

 

 

 

Everyone gasps more as they witnessed everything. The twin's jaw dropped, also the flowers that their holding. 

 

 

 

"Do you believe now? She's mine so stop forcing her to say she wasn't taken." Yuri said as she grab Yena's hand who's still froze to her place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..."

 

 

 

"That girl pissed me off." Yuri said.

 

 

 

Yena was smiling ear to ear, They were outside the campus. Away from the crowd.

 

 

"Yah! What are you smiling for? Do you like that girl?" Yuri frowned.

 

 

 

"Did you just... announce our relationship?" Yuri nodded.

 

 

"She pissed me off okay? She's even forcing you to go out with her even you said you are taken." Yena smiled and cupped yuri's cheeks and kissed her lips to calm the younger down. 

 

 

 

"You know that even she force me, I won't go out with her. I only have my eyes on you." Yena kissed yuri's nose.

 

 

 

"Heck! I am so happy right now. Girls won't flirt with me anymore knowing my girlfriend is a brat." Yena jokingly said that earn a pinch from yuri. 

 

 

 

"But really. I am so happy right now~ I am able to hold your hand in public without thinking of getting caught." Yena said

 

 

 

"It wasn't plan that I will announce our relationship like that. And I am ready to make it in public but that girl just ugghhh!!" Yena chuckles at her girlfriend cute whine. 

 

 

 

"It wasn't the worst. It was the best." Yena smiled as she leaned in but then—

 

 

 

 

"YAH UNNIE!!! YOU BETRAYED ME AND YUJIN!!!!" Chaewon shouted interrupting yena and yuri kiss. 

 

 

 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US THAT YOU AND YURI ARE A THING HUH!!!" Yujin shouted. 

 

 

 

"WE THOUGHT YOU GO TO THEIR DEPARTMENT FOR MINJOO AND ALL ALONG YOU WERE THERE FOR YURI TOO" The twin shouted, Yena just chuckles and younger sisters by hugging Yuri.

 

 

 

"Sorry, Dongsaeng. But Yuri is mine." Yena stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, her bestfriend aren't taken. MINJOO." Yena shouted as she saw minjoo coming out the campus and flip her hair.

 

 

 

The twin look to Minjoo, and felt the girl wa sin slow motion, their eyes twinkles. 

 

 

 

"Yujin.. I never thought that minjoo was this beautiful." chaewon utter as her eyes fixed on minjoo.

 

 

 

"Yeah.. She looks like an angel." yujin beam as her eyes are fixed on minjoo too.

 

 

 

The two run towards minjoo holding the flower that was supposed to give to yuri. The couple laughed as they look at the twin fighting once again for a girl.

 

 

 

"Yah! Where's my flower?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"I'm planning to buy later when I go to your house but this happen so........ I don't have one." Yena said.

 

 

 

"I can give you kisses and hugs for now and the flower is later" Yena kissed Yuri's cheeks which make the younger blush. 

 

 

 

 

—————

Fluff again coz you guys don't want angst and I am not in the mood to write angst coz it's Valentines day tomorrow. 

 

 

Hope you all guys have a date tomorrow hahah Coz I have 🤪