The Date

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

 

Princess Hyoyeon, Junho, Prince Eunhyuk and Jessica went on a double date. Jessica and Junho both didn’t tell to their managers about the date.

“Where do you want to go?” Junho asks.

“Let’s go to the amusement park.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“How about you?” Junho asks Jessica.

“Fine with me.” Jessica said.

The four went to the amusement park. They can’t help but the people notice them.

Some fans screaming Junho oppa but they didn’t mind the fans. They tried their best to enjoy their date.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, is it your first time going in an amusement park?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Prince Doojoon said.

“I remember, when we went to the amusement park with Prince oppa. We never thought that will be the last time we are going to see him.” SNSD Hyoyeon said. “Jessica was really sad when he left us. She really loves him so much. I just don’t understand why Woondoo oppa is against that.”

“It is because he is concern with all of you. You are too young to get married. He thought that SNSD will have lots of opportunity to become really famous in the world.” Prince Doojoon said.

“He can say to us that we can’t get married yet but he doesn’t need to block us for having a boyfriend.” She said.

“I have an idea.” Prince Doojoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Princess Yoo Jin and Junsu went on a date. This is their first time going on a date.

Junsu is happy because Princess Yoo Jin came with him. Actually, he has a crush to Princess Yoo Jin but he is shy to confess his love.

“This place is wonderful.” Princess Yoo Jin said. She is happy that she will be able to have fun. Until now she is curing her heart because she still can’t forget Prince Eunhyuk. That’s why she decided to join the JYPE and to be their trainee.

“I’m glad you like it.” Junsu said.

“Junsu, thanks for bringing me here.” Princess Yoo Jin said and smile.

Junsu’s heart melts when he saw her smile.

“Lately I notice that you are forcing yourself training hard that’s why I decided to give you a break.” Junsu said.

“I never thought that you noticed it. Actually, I was only doing that to learn to forget my love for Prince Eunhyuk.” She said.

“Are you not going to get him back to you?” he asks.

She shook her head. “Aniyo. I can see that Prince Eunhyuk really loves Jessica.” She said.

“I’m happy that you have made the right decision.” He said.

“Come with me.” He said. He grabs Princess Yoo Jin’s hand and run.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, what if Victoria unnie find out that you are here with me?” Kath asks Nichkhun. The two are on their official date because they are now officially couple.

“I don’t care. She is not my real wife and I can do whatever I want.” Nichkhun said. “How’s your oppa?”

“He is in Busan. Making himself busy in our company. You know to try to forget Zarrah I mean Princess unnie.” She said.

Kath stops walking when she saw something. “Oppa let’s go over there.” She said and she grabs his hand and run.

“Slow down, baby.” Nichkhun said. He felt that Kath is a child.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Junho and Princess Hyoyeon ride in the Ferris wheel. Princess Hyoyeon was enjoying looking at the beautiful view.

“Junho, it is so beautiful!” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“I’m glad you are enjoying.” Junho said and smile.

“Junho, you are so cute when smiling. You don’t have any eyes.” Princess Hyoyeon said. She took out her handphone. “Let’s take a picture.”

“Araso.” Junho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jessica and Prince Eunhyuk are also in the Ferris wheel. They are hugging each other while looking at the view.

“Oppa, I wish we can always be like this. No reporters, no fans, no manager. We are here cherishing this moment.” Jessica said.

“Ne. I’m happy that we are able to go here.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, you will never leave me, right?” Jessica said.

“Of course not. That will be the last thing I will do. No matter what happened I will never leave you.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, Saranghae.” Jessica said while looking at his eyes.

“Saranghae, my princess.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Princess Yoo Jin’s eyes are sparkling because of amazement and happiness.

“This is the first time I’ve seen this beautiful view.” She said amazingly. “In our palace I don’t see anything like this.”

“This is what you called magical even if it is not really magical.” Junsu said.

“People in your world are really smart.” Princess Yoo Jin said. “I wish I could stay here forever.”

“You can stay here forever.” He said.

“I can’t. Once we saw the lady from the lake we are going back to our own world.” Princess Yoo Jin said sadly.

“Even if I tell you that I love you?” Junsu asks. He was surprised of what he said. He never meant to say it.

Princess Yoo Jin looks at him. “Y-You love me?”

Junsu sighed and nodded. “I know you still love Jessica’s fiancé so I won’t expecting any love from you.” He said.

“Will you…” she said after seconds of silent.

“Will you wait for me after I heal my broken heart?” she asks.

Junsu looks at her. “I will wait for you.” Junsu said.

Princess Yoo Jin smile sweetly and say thank you.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, I love you but what if the lady from the lake came back? Are you going back to your own world?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

Prince Doojoon was surprised because of her question. He didn’t expect that she will ask him that.

“Uhmm…” Prince Doojoon didn’t know what to say.

SNSD Hyoyeon sighed. “It’s ok. You don’t need to answer it.” She said and looks at the view.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Nichkhun and Kath are laughing while inside the Ferris wheel. They are just talking about anything and they enjoy it.

“You are so funny.” Nichkhun said.

“Of course I am!” she said. She looks at the view and she was gasped when she someone.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Unnie, I miss you! I never thought that I will see you here!” Kath said while hugging Princess Hyoyeon. They are now at the exit of the Ferris wheel.

“I never thought that I will see you here, too with Nichkhun oppa.” she said.

“Well…” Nichkhun grabs Kath’s hand. “We are now official.”

“Omo! I’m so happy for you!” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Hey guys! Looks who are here.” Jessica said.

They were surprised when they saw SNSD Hyoyeon and Prince Doojoon.

“You mean?” Junho said.

“It is supposed to be a secret. Don’t tell anyone.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Jessica hugs her. “I’m so happy for you!”

“Prince Eunhyuk? Princess Hyoyeon? Prince Doojoon?” someone said.

They all look at the exit of the Ferris wheel. “Princess Yoo Jin?” they all said.

“Hey guys! What are you doing here?” Junsu asks.

“Are you two dating?” Nichkhun asks.

“Huh? W-well…”

“Jung Jessica, Kim Hyoyeon.” Someone said.

“Nichkhun Horvejkul, Lee Junho, Kim Junsu.” Someone said too.

They all turn around and they saw the managers of 2PM and SNSD.

“Busted…” Kath said.

“Run!!!” Prince Eunhyuk shouts. They all run away in different directions.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, wait! My feet are aching now! I think we lost them.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

Nichkhun and Princess Hyoyeon stop running and sat on a bench.

“I wonder if what happened to the others.” She said.

“They will be alright.” Nichkhun said. He notices Princess Hyoyeon rubbing her foot. “Are you hurt?”

“A little bit.” She said.

“Ride on my back. I’ll carry you back to your dorm.” Nichkhun said.

“A-Aniyo. I can walk.” She said.

“Princess, just let me carry you.” Nichkhun said.

“But what if someone notice us?” she asks.

“Don’t mind them.” Nichkhun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Are they gone?” Jessica asks Junsu. They are hiding somewhere.

“I think so.” Junsu said.

“Aigoo… That was so scary.” Jessica said. “I hope the others didn’t get caught.”

“Our managers are old so they will easily get tired.” Junsu said.

Jessica laughed a little.

“Come. I’ll send you back to your dorm.” Junsu said.

“Thanks, oppa.” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Aigoo… I’m tired. That was so scary.” Kath said to Prince Doojoon. “I am not surprise if tomorrow I don’t have my job anymore.”

“Are you the one who found Princess Hyoyeon when she was gone?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Actually I am not. My brother was the one who kept her.” She said. “Kath Yoon, coordinator of 2PM.”

“Prince Doojoon.” He said.

“Nice meeting you.” She said.

“Wouldn’t you mind if I send you home? Nichkhun might kill me if something bad happen to you.” He said.

Kath laughed. “Nichkhun will never do that but anyway I wouldn’t mind if you send me home.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Prince Eunhyuk faster!” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Princess Yoo Jin we can stop now. They are gone.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“OMG! They are so scary.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“We need to go back to our own dorm. I want to make sure Jessica is safe.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“You are so caring when it comes to her.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Because I love her and I don’t want to lose her.” He said.

Princess Yoo Jin stops walking. ‘I am right. He really loves her and I don’t have any chance to bring him back to me.’

“Princess Yoo Jin, why did you stop walking?” he asks.

“Nothing.” She said. “Let’s go.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the front of SNSD Dorm…

“Junho, thanks for sending me home.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“It’s ok.” Junho said. “If Princess noona came back home tell her that she needs to call me in Nichkhun’s handphone.”

“Araso.” She said. “Bye, Junho.”

“Bye, noona.” He said.

SNSD Hyoyeon enters the dorm and she was surprised of what she saw.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Junho was waiting for the elevator when he saw Taecyeon. He looks worried.

“Hyung, what happened?” he asks.

“There is a problem waiting for you in the dorm.” Taecyeon seriously said.

Junho’s heart beats faster. He thinks that he knew what Taecyeon is talking about.


Super sorry for the late update...Been so busy lately....

 

My story vacation house will gonna end soon...

 

In here, how will you know if this fanfic will gonna end soon?

 

Answer: if they found Chanmi (the lady from the lake) =^.^=


Thanks for the comments and for those who subscribes...

Love u all...muwaahhhh