After 6 Months

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

After 6 months…

“Why are you always getting angry when you saw Donghae oppa with me?” Jessica asks. The two are at the roof top.

“Because he is always with you. He always gives you flowers or gifts.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“He is my friend. I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Jessica said.

“Don’t you get it? He likes you and he will do anything to stay you away from me.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“You are just jealous, ok? Oppa, Donghae oppa is my friend, got it? He won’t do anything to take me away from you.” Jessica said. “Don’t you trust me, huh?”

“I do trust you but I don’t trust the people around you. Like your manager, your family and Donghae.” he said.

“Oppa.” Jessica said and hugs him from his back. “Even if they don’t like you, I will still love you.”

“Mianhae.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, saranghae.” Jessica said.

“Saranghae.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Incheon Airport…

2PM has just got back to Korea from their concert in Japan. “Great work, guys!” their manager said. “And Junho, I see you are starting to improve yourself.”

“Thanks, hyung.” Junho said. “I just need to go to the CR.”

“Make it quick. The van is already here.” Their manager said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Kath, make it faster. Oppa is waiting for us in his car.” A girl said.

“Zarrah unnie, why don’t you go first? I know how you are excited to see my brother.” Kath said from the cubicle.

“Ok. If you say so.” Zarrah said.

She is now walking towards the exit when someone passes her. A guy who is walking fast towards the exit.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Junho, faster!” Chansung said.

“Here I am!” Junho said.

Nichkhun didn’t mind them. He was busy looking at the car’s window. Then, something caught his eyes. He saw something familiar, then their van starting to move, he won’t be able to see clearly of what he saw.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Annyeong oppa!” Kath greets.

“How’s your vacation?” a guy asks.

“Fun! I love travelling around the world.” Kath said. “Thanks for coming with me, Zarrah unnie.”

“It’s nothing.” Zarrah said.

………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning…

“Yipee!!!” Kath screamed. Her screamed heard all over the mansion.

“What happened?” Zarrah asks.

“I found a job!” Kath said.

“What job?” her brother asks.

“Secret.” Kath said.

“Hope it is not a coordinator.” Her brother said.

“Shi Yoon oppa, don’t worry it is not coordinator.” Kath said. “So, I must get ready. I’m going to my work this afternoon.”

“Ok. Take care.” Shi Yoon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

JYPE…

“Hi Yoo Jin!” Jia greets.

“Hi!” Princess Yoo Jin greets. She is now one of the trainees of JYPE.

“Good luck for your training.” Jia said.

“Thanks!” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Unnie, let’s go!” Min called Jia.

“Ok!” Jia said. She runs towards Min and the others. “Min, how’s your relationship with Junho?”

“Unnie, what kind of question is that? We are just friends.” Min said.

“But I saw you last week on the rooftop with Junho.” Fei said.

“I’m just comforting him. He still loves her girlfriend.” Min said.

“And so? She is still missing. No one knows where she is. You need to make a move to fall Junho for you.” Fei said.

“I don’t want. I already accept that Junho oppa will never be mine. I know when I am lost.” Min said and she left them.

“Aish! That girl! For all those days we’d been through to get rid of that princess. Min doesn’t appreciate it.” Jia angrily said.

“How will she appreciate it if she doesn’t know what you are doing?” Suzy asks.

“Shut up! We don’t need your opinion.” Jia said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Nichkhun was on his way to the practice room when someone bumps him. “Hey! Watch where you going.” Nichkhun said.

“Jwesonghaeyo.” The girl said.

“Never mind. I’m in a hurry.” Nichkhun said and leave the girl in the hallway.

“How rude.” The girl whispered.

At the practice room…

“Sorry I’m late.” Nichkhun said as he enters the room.

“”Why did you call us, hyung?” Junsu asks their manager.

“I would like you to meet your new coordinator.” Their manager said.

“Who?” they ask.

“She will be here any moment now.” Their manager said.

Then, they heard someone is coming base on the sounds of heels. They bet she is running. Then, the door opens and a girl enters the room.

“Sorry I’m late! I’ve got lost on my way here.” The girl said.

“It’s ok.” Their manager said. “Boys, this is Kath Yoon, your new coordinator.”

“You?” Nichkhun said.

“You?” Kath said.

“Do you know each other?” Taecyeon asks.

“She bumped me a while ago.” Nichkhun said.

“Well, I said sorry. Unlike you.” Kath said.

“Yah! Why should I apologize if you are the one who bumped me?” Nichkhun said.

“I am not asking for your sorry. I just wanted to say that you are so rude.” Kath said.

“Hmmm… I like what I see.” Junsu said.

“The more you hate, the more you love.” Chansung said.

“Anyway, hope you all will get along.” Their manager said. “No schedule today. You can do whatever you want.”

“Thanks, hyung!” they said. Their manager left them.

“Kath, what is your birth year?” Taecyeon asks.

“1991.” She answered.

“Ooohhh… You’re younger than us. You should call us oppa.” Wooyoung said.

“Oh right!” Kath said.

“Kath, let’s go sing in a videoke bar.” Junho said.

“With all of you?” she asks.

“Yes.” Junho said.

“I’d rather go home than to be with Nichkhun oppa.” Kath said.

“Yeah! You should go home and don’t come back again.” Nichkhun said.

“Hyung, don’t say that.” Junho said. “It’s ok if you don’t want to go with us. Maybe next time?”

“Ok. Next time.” Kath said.

………………………………………………………………………….

2 days after…

“Unnie, he is so rude! I don’t care if he is a singer. He doesn’t have the right to be rude to other people.” Kath said to Zarrah.

The two are in the kitchen.

“Calm down, Kath. Oppa might hear you and he might know what your real job is.” Zarrah said.

“Oh right.” Kath said.

“What is his name?” Zarrah asks.

“Who? The rude the guy?” Kath asks.

She nodded.

“Nichkhun Horvejkul.” Kath said.

“His name sounds familiar.” Zarrah said.

“Of course. He is a member of 2PM and his group really famous.” Kath said.

“Oh right! I saw their poster in one of the boutique I went a while ago.” Zarrah said.

“Kath, Zarrah.” They heard Shi Yoon calling them.

The two went to the living room. “Ne oppa?” Kath said.

“I’m going to Busan. I need to check our factory in there. I’ll be gone for a week.” Shi Yoon said.

“Ok!” the two girls said.

“Now, Kath behave. I don’t want you cause Zarrah some troubles, ok?” Shi Yoon said.

“Ne!” Kath said.

“Zarrah, if there is something happens just call me, araso?” Shi Yoon said.

“Ne. I will.” Zarrah said.

“Be careful. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Shi Yoon said and hugs her.

“How cheesy!!!” Kath said. “Oppa, you need to go now. Annyeong!”

“Annyeong!” Shi Yoon said.

11:00 midnight…

Kath’s cellphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” she said half asleep.

“Kath, it’s me Chansung.”

Kath suddenly woke up. “O-Oppa!”

“Did I wake you up?”

“A-Aniyo. I was just reading.” She said. “Where are you?”

“We are at the videoke bar. I know it is too late but do you want to go with us?”

“Do you have any girls with you?” she asks.

“We are just all boys. The 2PM boys.”

“Huh? But isn’t it awkward if I go with there. I’m the only girl.” She said.

“You can bring your friend.”

Kath remembers Zarrah.

“Ok! I’ll bring my friend with me. Just text me the place where you are.” Kath said.

“Araso. We will wait for you.” And he hangs up.

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!” Kath said trying to wake Zarrah up.

“What is it?” Zarrah mumbled.

“Chansung oppa invites me to meet them in the videoke bar.” Kath said.

“And so? You can’t go alone.” Zarrah said.

“That’s why I’m waking you up. You need to go with me.” Kath said.

“I’m sleepy.” Zarrah mumbled.

“Unnie, please!!!” Kath said. “Please. Please. Please. Please.”

“Oh alright! I’ll go with you.” Zarrah said.

“Thanks, unnie!” Kath said.

………………………………………………………………………….

At the videoke bar…

“This is so boring.” Junsu said.

“What Kath taking so long?” Wooyoung asks.

“She’s on her way now.” Chansung said. “Oh! She texted me. She is now at the front of the videoke bar. I’ll go get her.”

Chansung left them inside the room.

“Why do you need to be friend with her?” Nichkhun irritated asks.

“Hyung, she is our new coordinator. We need to show her that we are good.” Junho said.

“It feels like you like her. Did you forget about Princess Hyoyeon?” Nichkhun sounds like he is accusing Junho.

“I will never forget her. You know that. It is just that you need to be good to Kath because she is new in her job.” Junho said.

Then, Nichkhun’s cellphone rang. He irritated answer the call. “Yoboseo?.... What?.... Oh ok!”

“Who was that?” Junho asks.

“Come with me.” Nichkhun said to Junho and they left Wooyoung and Junsu.

“Where are they going?” Junsu asks, and then he looks at Wooyoung.

“I guess, it is just you and me.” Wooyoung said seductively.

Junsu throws him the tambourine.

“I’m just joking!” Wooyoung said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“What are you doing here? And how did you know that I am here?” Nichkhun asks Victoria.

“Your manager told me that you are here so I decided to go here.” Victoria said.

“But we are not inviting you.” Nichkhun said.

“Hyung, don’t say that to her.” Junho said. “Noona, let’s go. We want you to meet our new coordinator.”

“Ok!” Victoria said.

Back at the room…

“We are back!” Junho said. But no one notice them.

“What’s wrong?” Nichkhun asks. Still, no one answer them.

………………………………………………………………………….

Prince Eunhyuk was taking a break in his work when he saw Donghae and Jessica walking towards the roof top of the building. He didn’t think anymore and he follows them.

“Oppa, what is it?” Jessica asks Donghae.

“Jessica, I know you will be surprise but I want you to know that I love you.” Donghae said.

Jessica’s eyes widened. “O-Oppa.”

“I know you already had a fiancé. But I won’t stop until you love me.” Donghae said.

“Yah! Who are you to say that to her? I am her fiancé, how dare you telling her that you love her?” Prince Eunhyuk angrily said.

“You are just her fiancé not her husband.” Donghae said.

“Donghae oppa, please stop it.” Jessica said.

“I don’t want to see you with Jessica again. She’s only mine and no one will tear us apart.” Prince Eunhyuk said and he grabs Jessica’s hand and they left Donghae alone.