The Truth

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

Yoon’s Mansion…

“O-Oppa! I thought you will be gone for a week.” Kath said.

“You lied to me, Kath. You didn’t tell me that your job is a coordinator.” Shi Yoon said.

“H-How did you know?” Kath asks.

“Fei told me.” Shi Yoon said.

“Her again? Why do you trust that girl?” Kath asks. She doesn’t like Fei, since she was little.

“She is a family friend.” Shi Yoon said.

“She is just your friend. Umma doesn’t like her, too!” Kath said.

“Aish! Anyway, quit your job.” Shi Yoon said.

“I can’t. I love my job.” Kath said.

“I can put you in our company just quit your job.” Kath said.

“Oppa, I don’t like in our company.” Kath said. “Why don’t you like coordinator as my job?”

“Just do what I say. It is for your own good.” Shi Yoon said.

“My own good or for your own good?” Kath asks. “I sense something is wrong here, oppa. I know you are hiding me something.  And I am going to find it out.”

Kath went to her room.

Everything is not right here since she came back 5 months ago. When she came back from Paris, she saw a girl in their mansion and her oppa said that it was his fiancée. Her name is Zarrah. Zarrah had an accident and it cause her amnesia.

Kath asks her oppa why he hides his fiancée, he just answered that it wasn’t intentionally. They might won’t accept her because she doesn’t have any relatives in this world. Because of that, they become close to each other. She always hangs out with Zarrah.

Now she is sure that oppa and Fei are hiding something and it may involve it to Zarrah.

She thinks of a plan and tomorrow she will go talk to Fei.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

JYPE…

“Hi Fei unnie!” Kath greets Fei when she saw her in the lobby.

Fei finds it strange. Every time they see each other, Kath always ignores her.

“H-Hi.” Fei greets.

“Can we talk for a moment?” Kath asks.

“I can’t.” Fei said.

“It is about you and oppa talks about.” Kath said.

Fei’s eyes widened. “Let’s go to the cafeteria.” Fei said.

At the cafeteria…

“Now, what Shi Yoon oppa told you?” Fei asks.

“Everything.” Kath said. “Why did you do that?”

“Mianhae. I just want to help Min.” Fei said.

‘Min of Miss A?’ she thought. “What about her?”

“Min really loves Junho of 2PM but Princess Hyoyeon took him away from her. I and Jia are doing anything to remove Princess Hyoyeon in Junho’s life.” Fei said.

“Is that why you ask my oppa’s help?” she asks.

“Ne. When he accidentally hit Princess Hyoyeon we followed them until we reach the hospital and then later on we found out that she had amnesia so I ask oppa to pretend to be Princess Hyoyeon’s fiancé and hide her.” Fei said.

“You are so devil! How can you do that to her?” Kath said.

“Wait! I thought oppa told you everything?” Fei asks.

“You are always a loser, unnie. Oppa hasn’t told me anything. I just let you assume that he has.” Kath said. “You just show me that you are not the right to be my friend.”

Kath left Fei in the cafeteria.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Min went to the mall to think. She was thinking about what Fei said. If she is not mistaken, Fei said something about princess. And the only princess they know is Princess Hyoyeon but she is missing.

“Is Fei unnie knows where Princess Hyoyeon noona is?” she asks herself.

Because of a serious thinking she didn’t see her way. She was accidentally bumped into someone.

“Jwesonghapnida!” Min said.

“It’s ok.” The girl said.

Min’s eyes widened when she recognize the girl. “P-Princess Hyoyeon noona?”

“Another mistaken identity.” Zarrah said.

“What do you mean?” Min asks.

“Someone already called me that but I am not a princess. I am Zarrah.” She said.

“It can’t be. I am sure that you are Junho’s fiancée.” Min said.

“Miss, I told you I am not that girl, ok? I am Zarrah.” She said.

“What happened to you for this past 6 months?” Min asks.

“Miss, I think you are little bit crazy.” She said.

“Ok! If ever you find yourself wondering about your past just call me.” Min said and handed her a calling card. “I’m Min-young.”

“O…k!” she said and took the calling card. Then she left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

“Girls, Taecyeon oppa called me, which he is always does, but this is something new. They saw a girl that really looks like Princess unnie.” Yoona said.

“EH?!!!” they all said.

“Where?” Jessica asks.

“In a videokebar. Their new coordinator brought her.” Yoona said.

“I wanna see that girl.” Tiffany said.

“Oppa and the others are currently investigating about that girl.” Yoona said.

“I’ll tell Eunhyuk oppa about her.” Jessica said.

“And I will tell to the king and queen.” Hyoyeon said.

“Not yet, Hyo. We are not sure about who is that girl.” Taeyeon said. “Sica, we need Eunhyuk oppa’s help. Go to the KTR station and tell him.”

“Got it!” Jessica said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

KTR…

“Unnie!” Krystal called Jessica when she saw her.

“You are here too.” Jessica said while looking around.

“Are you a guest too?” Krystal asks.

“Aniyo. I am here to find my fiancé.” Jessica said.

“You always see each other. Why don’t you talk to Donghae oppa? He said to me that he likes you.” Krystal said.

“Who likes who?” Leeteuk asks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, oppa!” Krystal said.

“Now who likes who?” Leeteuk asks.

“Don-”

“Krystal, stop it!” Jessica said.

“Unnie, oppa asking me a question so I should answer him, right?” Krystal said. “Oppa, Donghae oppa likes my unnie. Isn’t it lovely?”

“Woah! Is it true?” Leeteuk asks.

“Ne. Donghae oppa confessed his love to my unnie. And I will be happy if Donghae oppa will be my brother-in-law” Krystal said.

“Krystal, stop it.” Jessica said.

“Really? Donghae likes you? But you already had a fiancé.”  Leeteuk said. “Are you a two-timer?”

“Oppa!” Jessica said.

The people in the studio are looking at them.

“Oppa, the people are looking at us.” Jessica said in a low voice.

“People, don’t mind us.” Leeteuk said to the people and smiled.

“Hey guys! What are you doing here?” Donghae asks.

To Jessica’s surprise Donghae hugs her. “How’s my love?” he said sweetly.

“Oppa, get off me!” Jessica said.

Prince Eunhyuk came out from the office room and he saw Donghae hugs Jessica.

“Yah! Who told you to hug my fiancée?” Prince Eunhyuk angrily said.

“She is not only yours.” Donghae said.

“Donghae oppa, stop this.” Jessica said. She doesn’t know what to do. The people are all looking at them.

“Ok! I’ll stop. But this is just the beginning.”  Donghae said.

Prince Eunhyuk grabs Jessica’s hand and they went to the rooftop.

“What is the meaning of that?” Prince Eunhyuk asks.

Jessica knew that he is angry.

“I told you that stay away from him.” He said.

“I know! But he was the one who hug me.” She said.

“I heard what your sister said. She said that she will be happy if Donghae will be her brother-in-law.” He said.

“So? I don’t like him.” She said.

“Really? But I saw you lately with him.” He said. That’s true; he saw them one time in the mall looking happy.

“I’m with him because of work.” She said.

“Liar.” He said.

Jessica’s eyes widened. She can’t believe that Prince Eunhyuk doesn’t believe in her.

“O-Oppa, don’t you believe in me?” she asks.

“I always believed in you. But I don’t trust the people around you.” He said.

“Oppa, we need to stay strong. Those people will soon realize that we are really meant to each other.” She said.

“Ok. I’m so sorry. It’s just that I don’t want to see you with another man. Especially that Donghae.” He said.

“Apology accepted.” She said.

“What are you doing here anyway?” he asks.

“Oh right! 2PM boys met a girl that really looks like Princess Hyoyeon.” She said.

“Really?” he said.

“Ne. They are now currently investigating that girl. We hope that she is really Princess Hyoyeon.” She said.

“Yeah. I want to see her.” He said.

“We are all waiting for the result of the investigation. Once they will call, I will call you too.” She said.

“Ok.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Zarrah woke up because she heard a noise coming from the room of Kath.

She go outside of her room and walk towards to the room of Kath. She was about to knock when she heard Shi Yoon’s voice inside Kath’s room.

“Who told you to ask Fei about Zarrah’s past?” Shi Yoon said.

“My past? Are they hiding me something?” Zarrah whispered.

“I told myself to ask that . I was just so curious what is really Zarrah unnie’s past. When I came back here I was so curious why you present her as your fiancée. You make me believe that she doesn’t have any relatives here but the truth is her friends and relatives are going crazy to find her.” Kath said. “Am I right, oppa?”

“Kath, please. Stop this nonsense. Think about Zarrah” Shi Yoon said.

“She is not Zarrah. She is Princess Hyoyeon, Junho oppa’s fiancée. Months ago, Junho oppa announced on a radio station that he will be getting married and it was Princess Hyoyeon. The fans and also JYP are against. You accidentally hit her while driving your car and when you bring her to the hospital, Fei unnie followed you. When you discovered that she has amnesia, Fei ordered you to pretend that you are Princess Hyoyeon unnie’s fiancé and don’t let anyone to know that she is Junho oppa’s fiancée.” Kath said.

Zarrah’s eyes widened of what she heard. Min-young and the others are telling the truth. She is really Princess Hyoyeon. Because of that Fei, Shi Yoon pretends to be her fiancé.

“I-it’s mean that small-eyed-guy is my fiancé. That’s why he really looks familiar.” She whispered. She quietly went back to her room and sat on the bed.

She needs to think of something. She needs to find where Junho is living.

“Kath is the coordinator of 2PM. She might know where they live.” She said to herself.

All she needs to do is to wait to Shi Yoon to leave the mansion.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After Shi Yoon left, Zarrah went to Kath’s room. She saw Kath getting ready for work.

“What is it, unnie?” Kath asks.

“Are you going to see the 2PM?” she asks.

“Not all of them. Chansung oppa and Junsu oppa are going to guest in a show, so they need me there.” Kath said.

“Do you know where they are living?” she asks.

“In their dorm. I haven’t been there but I have their address.” Kath said.

“Can I look at it?” she asks.

“Look in my little notebook in the bag.” Kath said. She went to the bathroom.

Zarrah looks at the notebook and she sees the address. She grabs her handphone and took a picture of it.

“Unnie, why are you asking their address?” Kath ask when she gets back.

“Just curious.” She said. “You should hurry up. You are gonna be late.”

“Oh right!” Kath said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After Kath left, Zarrah left, too. She rode a taxi and gave the address.

Zarrah is now at the front of the building. She decided to go inside before someone sees her there.

At last she found the dorm. But she was nervous. She is hesitating if she will rang the doorbell or not.


Thanks for the comments and greets, guys! And at last it is an update...

 

Thanks for the newly subscribers:

munnie2pm

RunningLove

BBVIP4EVER