Jealousy

When Your Smile Is Brighter Than The Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One fine day in late 2015

 

Yoona opened her eyes slowly. Her hand tucked her messy hair that covered her face. Her heart suddenly raced a bit faster when she realized that the first thing that appeared in front of her gaze was a beautiful figure of her lover that sleep heavenly beside her. Both of them are laying on the king size bed in Yoona’s room at her private house. Yoona looked at the watch hanging in the wall, it was 5 am. Yoona, in her sitting position, is trying to recall the memory about what happened a couple hours ago, while her hand grabbed a glass of mineral water that she didn’t even know why it was there in the desk beside her bed. After drinking all of the water, Yoona was back lying beside Taeyeon. She positioned her body sloping to face Taeyeon, in a while she kept glancing at Taeyeon’s sleeping face. She put her right hand on Taeyeon’s cheek, still admiring how beautiful her lover is. She makes her body move closer toward Taeyeon’s then she made her way to kiss Taeyeon on the forehead, down to the nose, down to the lips. She closed her eyes and give a passionate kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon somehow could feel Yoona’s lips on her’s. She didn’t pull it back, actually she enjoyed it. Her eyes was still close, but her tongue passionately moving looking for it ways to meet Yoona’s. Their kiss was going deeper. They broke it a moment just to take a breath before their lips met each other again. Yoona’s hand was on Taeyeon’s neck, pull Taeyeon closer to deepened their kiss. Yoona broke their kiss after she felt satisfied enough, “Sorry for waking you up, Tae..” Taeyeon only opened her left eye for replying Yoona then closed her eye again, “It is not like you never do this before, isn't it?.” Yoona just smiled. “Alright then, back to sleep baby,” Yoona said as give Taeyeon a slight peck on her forehead. “Humm... Just give me five more minutes,” Taeyeon said. She placed her hand around Yoona’s waist and pull the younger girl closer to her petite body. Yoona hugged back to Taeyeon in replayed. Yoona’s left hands slided under Taeyeon’s head while her right hand was on Taeyeon’s back. “I love it when you hug me like this. I miss you by the way,” Taeyeon murmured as she move her body closer against Yoona’s. “I miss you too, Tae. I do. A lot!” They stayed still on that position for about more than five minutes.

 

“Okay, times up!” Taeyeon broke their hug and fully opened her eyes. She was in conscious state as her drowsiness was already gone. “Are you not gonna back to sleep? It’s just 5 am though,” Yoona said. “Nope. You must be hungry. I’ll make some food for you. Sunny told me that you have not eating any food at all as you drank a lot last night. Tell me the reason later. I’ll go to the kitchen now. Okay? Better you wash your face or have some more sleep, baby. I’ll waking you up when the foods are ready.” Taeyeon gets up from the bed. She gives a peck on Yoona’s forehead before stepping her foots outside the room. “I love you!” She shouted as she make her way to the kitchen.

 

Yoona just smirked as she heard Taeyeon’s silliness. “Pabo Yoong!!!!” Yoona hits her head as she already gathered her memory about what happened last night. She remembered that she picked Sunny up at their dorm. She saw Taeyeon standing at the door and waving her hand, but Yoona decided not to greet her. She only waited Sunny inside her car. She alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter