Before We Go

When Your Smile Is Brighter Than The Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoong, before we go….. Can I ask you for the last time?” Taeyeon grabs Yoona’s hand, stopping Yoona’s hand from opening the door.

 

Yoona turns back to face Taeyeon and sees the older girl staring deeply into her eyes.

 

“Are you, really, OK, Yoong?”

 

 

***

 

 

~ FLASH BACK ~

 

Yuri grabs Yoona's shoulder and pull her head to lean over her shoulder. Yoona takes a deep breath trying to calm herself.


"Are they angry? We should be able to finish filming and get home soon. But because of me we have to postpone it, isn’t it? "Yoona began to fidget because she leaved the members in the middle of filming.


Yuri tried to calm her down, she knew that Yoona had not been able to get rid of her sadness about the video show which they had seen. In the video Taeyeon says that Tiffany is the source of her happiness all this time and Taeyeon also said that her life would not be complete if she did not meet Tiffany.


"We're given a 30-minute break by the PD, but it's okay Yoong, we can wait until you can calm yourself, I know it was breaking you inside but I need you to calm down, can you do it?," Yuri said while helping to wipe Yoona's tears with her hands. Although their age is not much different, but Yuri is very fond of Yoona as her little sister. Yuri, who has always more mature, tries to always be there for Yoona. She knows that Yoona have fragile heart and sometimes spoiled. Even she always shows her cheerful self.


For almost an hour they sat on a park bench waiting until Yoona calmed down from her breakdown and were ready to return to the set.


"We're back ..…!!!" Yuri shout as she stepped her foot into the main hall of the building where they did the filming. Yoona followed her in the back.


"Why? Where is everyone? where did the staffs go?" Yuri asked the members who were seen relaxed enjoying the food at the dinner table. This is the 2nd round meal. They had the diner together before filming for the final shoot, but because the shoot was stopped Sooyoung directed the girl to finish the meal while waiting for Yuri and Yoona to come.


"PD delayed filming until tomorrow. Tonight we will stay at a nearby hotel. Come here to eat together before we leave to the hotel, "said Taeyeon while she is pouring a cocktail in his right hand.


"Come on yoong, eat first. Here's your favorite food! Or I just ate it all? Hehehe, "Sooyoung said. Apparently nobody threw a question that will make Yoona hard to answer it. They know, all members will definitely tell their problem when they are ready.


"Ahh .... Stop eating, you will finish all of then before I even put my hand on them, my shikshin! I want to eat shikshin too ... "Yoona said in a tone that is made in such a way that sounds cheerful.


They spent the food on the table before going to the hotel.

 

 

***

 

 

Arriving at the hotel, the staff had prepared the rooms for each of them separately. Staff want to provide comfort so that the members can rest well so tomorrow can finish their last filming for the program. The members went to their room to rest.


"Want me to sleep with you?" Yuri asked Yoona as they walked down the corridor.


"Ah, it's okay Yul .... You better take a good rest. We meet in the morning, OK ?! Thank you Yul, I'm glad you're always there for me at moments like this ..... "


"Okay then, good night Yoong," Yuri said as she left Yoona at her door. Yuri went to her own room resting herself on the fluffy bad she got all to her self for tonight.


Yoona enters her room, but suddenly someone appeared before she closed the door. This person went into her room and closed the door before Yoona said anything.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Yoona is a bit surprised that Taeyeon is now in her room with her.


Without replying to Yoona's question, Taeyeon wraps her arms around Yoona's shoulders, trying to hug her. Yoona who is taller than her, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter