Uncertain Feeling

When Your Smile Is Brighter Than The Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~ We will never know the cause of leaves fall from the trees,

whether because they are so fragile or the wind that keep them gently,

or maybe we just have to wait, since the universe always have an answer by the time passes… ~

 

 

Winter 2010

 

YOONA’s Point Of View

 

I’m in the middle of my drama shoot’s break time right now when suddenly the first snow is falling. Our location is two ours from Seoul. From where I sit, which is near the window in the building, I can see the staffs who is playing around with the snow. The weather today was so cold actually but it was understandable that some of peoples want to feel the first snow that was falling from the sky to their face, or hand. I tough I want to joint them, but my mind is not here.

“Ahh…. Why do I keep thinking of this person…..”

Hhmm.. since the last scene that I toke before break time, I keep thinking whether this person feels cold or not in this kind of weather. What is this person doing. Do this person have some meal already? Are everything is going well? This kind of toughs keep flying on my mind.

 

Suddenly, the PD-nim comes to me and said that the shoot is over for today.

“Yoona-sshi, We have to end the shoot early for today, since the weather can’t cooperate. Lets just wrap it up. O.K?” he said.

 

“Ah, alright PD-nim. I think, I should just back to Seoul now, before this is getting worse.”

 

“Thank you for your hard work today, Yoona-sshi”

 

“See you tomorrow PD-nim, thank you for your hard work too….”

 

 

I’m heading back to Seoul with one of our manager and the driver. I sit on the back seat of the car, definitely, while manager oppa sit along with the driver. All along the way, manager oppa keeps remind me about tomorrow’s schedule. It’s sounds pretty tight. In the morning, I have one photo shoot for a magazine, then have to attend brand’s opening ceremony, then have my drama’s shooting. Wah, such a heavy day. But fortunately, my today’s activity is off early so I can take more time for resting my body (but not my mind – I think).

 

 

TAEYEON’s Point OF View

 

I’m in the nervous state. Today is my first time ever to get a chance for doing radio broadcasting. Maybe some people already know that I’m a kind of “home fairy” person, I prefer spend my time at home even just doing nothing. Well, since I am debutting as a member of girl group like two years ago, I have to adapt with the situation because yeah it indeed is my dream to be in this path now.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Sonyeoshidae Taeyeon imnida..

Omooo the first snowy falls this Tuesday evening this year, and I’m here greeting you for the first time ever doing radio broadcasting on “Tuesday With” program. You can anticipate it…

Well, while I’m studying this script ,he he he, here’s we have a beautiful song in our first track list. Enjoy…….”

 

I play the music and then I hear someone knock on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter