Faded Color

When Your Smile Is Brighter Than The Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back to the night before the last day of Channel Soshi’s filming.

 

Both Yoona and Taeyeon arrived at the hotel after riding around. “Unnie, wake up. We just arrived at the hotel,” Yoona Taeyeons arm as tried to wake up the older girl that was sleeping along their way back to the hotel. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, “Ah, we’re here.. sorry I’m fell asleep Yoong”. Yoona smile at Taeyeon with her best smile as always, “It’s OK unnie. You go first. I’ll park the car.” Taeyeon could only murmure in her heart Damn Yoong! The way you smile. How can I resist for not falling for it. “Unnie….” Yoona’s voice made Taeyeon back to her sense. “What? Ah yes, OK, I’ll wait in the lobby…..” Taeyeon informed while she was coming out from the car.

 

They both walked in the hallway heading to their each room. So-sleepy-Taeyeon grabed Yoona’s hand then laying-in her head to Yoona’s shoulder while she is closing her eyes as she kept waliking. In a moment they reached Yoona’s room. Yoona was stopping her pace in front of her room, “Unnie, it’s mine. Where is your room?” Yoona opening the door was followed by Taeyeon coming in as she stated, “Allow me sleep here Yoong, I’m so sleepy.” Taeyeon was lying on the center of the king size bed in the room. “Alright then,” Yoona closed and locked the door. “Are you not gonna change, unnie?” There was no answer. Taeyeon was already in her dream. It was 00.30 am already. Yoona took off Taeyeon’s shoes then covered Taeyeon’s body with a blanked. She changed her clothes then joint Taeyeon to the bed. She really tired too. It was not taking a long time until she fell into a deep sleep just same as Taeyeon did. But right before it, she did not fail to manage her one hand to hold Taeyeon’s hand, hoping Taeyeon didn’t notice it. Somehow a drop of her tears accompanied her going deeper to her dreamworld. Meanwhile, in semi-conscious sate Taeyeon was holding back to Yoona’s hand, tightly.

 

 In the morning, the last day of Channel Soshi’s filming. 

 

“Are you really alright, Yoong?” Taeyeon’s question was stopping Yoona from opening the door. It was still bothering Taeyeon’s mind. She really couldn’t figure it out what was Yoona trying to hide. “Just tell me. It’s not like you haven’t share your thought with me before, right? I can always be a good listener, remember? I really worried Yoong. It was not nice to know that you faced a problem by yourself. I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter