VIP

Finding you again

The brothers' faces were whitened as they saw their father for the first time after so long, the latter did not noticed as he was happily chattering with his old friend. "How long we didn't see each other already? Hahahahahahaha!" The kids dodn't know why were they so happy to see each other. "I wonder too!" Both the old man are in their own world which the children choose to ignore their fathers and head to the dining table. "Woah, that's alot of food did you plan to keep me here for a long time? That's a joke, you know right? You know I cannot reject the food, you sure know me the best." The children all took the seat and decided to ignore both their fathers, then the six of them have dinner together. Most of them have no difficulty in eating except for one who have to try his very best to finish his food like a mission impossible. "Yah! Why are you so troublesome? Open your mouth so I can feed you."

"N-No need. Give me the spoon, I can eat by myself." Pedro felt shy when a girl tried to feed him. "Yah! You better listen to me before I forced this plate of food into your mouth!" Pedro immediately opened up his mouth and ate the food and never tried to argue with Krystal, which the rest is amused by their actions. Krystal aren't you too harsh on him? By the way Stephan and Pedro both of you shall bring tea to the study room." The brothers nodded with understanding. "Appa aren't you the harsh one that wants an injured man to bring tea to you?" Jessica took it as a chance to tease Krystal about siding Pedro. "Unnie! Yah! It's because of you, now everyone is teasing me."

"M-me?" Krystal had rushed into her room as she was embarrassed by them. "Pedro let's bring tea first, talk to her later." Stephan pulled Pedro away before he loses his focus, then they brought tea into the room and saw their father in the study room. "Pedro, I know about your injured arm and the incidents that happened to both of you. But I'm glad that you did well handling those incidents, I wanted to know how both of you doing after that incident." Both of them kept quiet and listened to what their father is trying to say. "Thanks for the concern appa, but we rather have an urgent matters to discuss with you." Stephan took it as a chance to discuss their dreams. "Stephan regarding what you want to say why don't you try to find the truth on your own isn't it more interesting?"

"I understand." The brothers then send their off and Pedro immediately rushed to Krystal's room. "Krystal.....are you asleep?" Krystal suddenly woke up and scared Pedro the out of him. "What do you want? If you want to apologise then forget it, I'm not that petty. I was just wondering something." Pedro was confused by Krystal's words. "What is the matter you are wondering? Perhaps I could help yo-" Krystal kick him away and covered herself, leaving Pedro confused by her actions. Outside the room their siblings were curious about how they were doing inside. "There's silent I'm guessing they are on terms?"

"Perhaps, let's us just head back to the room and relax, don't worry about them it's not like they are still a kid." Jessica pulled a face flushing with redness Stephan back to their room.

"Both of them didn't change, I wonder when they will remember their childhood?