The beginning

Finding you again

Note: Tiffany name would be change to Albert and Sulli would change to Pedro, they don't live in the palace so no one knows that they are the princes

~ 10 years later ~

"Argh~ My head!" Albert came out of his room and holding his head. "Hyung had a bad dream again?" Pedro was preparing breakfast for his brother and saw him holding onto his head. "Yeah, I have this same weird dream for so many years and I have no idea who that girl is which I promised to, did you stopped having that dream too?" Pedro shook his head and Albert knew that those dreams were not easily to be forget about, god knows when they had the ring about their neck when they were send to live a normal lives. "Hyung stop worrying and let's go to school." Both of them had went to school at a earlier time than the rest of the students.

813855210_1743439.gif?4

They wore spectacles like in the pictures.

"Hyung do you know why appa sent us to live a normal lives?" Albert hit him for saying such an absurb words. "Don't let others hear you, you know "that" was suppose to be a secret." Pedro nodded in understanding of the seriousness and kept quiet. Just then two girls walk into their classroom and sat next to them, they knew that it was the queens of the school; Jessica and Krystal. Pedro sending signals to tell Albert and ask the girls why were they seating down there. "Erm...Hi? Why are you both sitting at other people's seat? I don't mean to chase you away but I just want to know the reasons only." Albert tried to ask ncely but Jessica who took it as an offend and slap him, Pedro saw it as rudeness and tried to stood up for his brother which Krystal also hit him too. Then people started to crowd around which the brothers knew it could be trouble for them, before they knew they were drag out of the classroom.

"Why not let's start the routine shall we?" The bully who claimed that the sisters belong to him and order his men to whck them up separately, Albert was not having a tough time than Pedro as the bully likes to target Pedro for nothing. After a few whacks, they threw Albert aside and full force attack on Pedro. They started to pull him like the tug-of-war or threw him again and again, which the girls saw it and wanted to stop them but thinking it was futile as they were girls and called their bodyguards instead. Which within minutes had the situation under control, and send Albert and Pedro to the hospital. 

"Unnie what should we do now? We called the bodyguards, then they will tell appa what happened and he is sure to punished us for our behaviour again. This time someone was near to death, so we are somehow the culprits" Jessica didn't say a word as she saw how Albert was worried about his brother's condition and was guilty. "That's right, why don't one of you tell me what's happening" none of the sisters spoke and Albert saw their father was there and spoke up. "Ahjussi I'm Albert Choi and I just wanted to tell you that please teach your daughter some manners." Pedro who came out with just a hand cast came to stop his brother from getting angry. "Hyung! What's wrong? I came out and saw you scolding other people." Their father was secretly happy to find out they were Chois and are brothers, and concluded they must be "his" sons. "I know that my daughters had cause you trouble, so I propose that they will take care of you both until your brother's cast is removed."

"What! Appa you can't be serious, just give them money can already." Their father glared at them to make them shut up. "So are you proposing that your daughters going to take care of us until my brother's injury are fully taken care of?" He nodded much to the sisters' shock. " You both can decide whether you want to go to their house or invite them as guest, take your pick." The brothers knew that it has become complicated already and tried to not speak up. "None of you want to pick then I'll decide that they will stay in both your rooms so you can take care of them easily and I had their luggage in your rooms already so we can go now.' Their father walk away leaving them mouth opened.

They arrived at their house and saw how big was the mansion and Pedro who was needing a toilet had went to Krystal's room to relieve himself, which Krystal followed him unwillingly. Pedro quickly rushed into the toilet and relieved himself but he was having trouble trying to his trousers and went outside to find Krystal outside the toilet. "Do you mind...helping me my trousers?"