The first day

Finding you again

Note: Changing Albert to Stephan for Tiffany

Both Krystal and Pedro walked out of the room with their face flushing with redness, much to the surprised to the rest. "Hyung can't you just stay with me in one room? I don't want to stay in a room with her!" Pedro was complaining about Krystal's ethics. "Wait a minute first, why did both of your faces are red when you came out?" Jessica and his father nodded in agreement about this question. "He's a ert! Asking me to ....his trousers! I also don't want to stay with him!" Everyone was shocked and looked at Pedro which he shook his head in disagreement. "Is not what you think, I actually can't my pants with a hand since my the other hand is in a cast." Pedro showing his injured hand to prove his innocence. "It's getting late why don't both of you get changed first? Stephan maybe you want to help Pedro in changing before getting your rest?" Stephan nodded and went to the toilet with Pedro to help him to dress in his pjamas. "Krystal as much as you don't like him, don't bully him as and when you like. You wouldn't want "him" to come back and see you in such a bad way right?"

"Appa! Unnie why doesn't appa tell us where did they go? They disappear for 10 freaking years, my boyfriend disappear for so long and I don't even know where he went." Jessica as much as want to ignore the fact that her childhood had disappear too and feel hopeless in finding him back. "Instead of worrying someone so far why don't you worried about someone had went into the room and took away your bed." Krystal immediately ran to her room. "What are you doing?" Stephan immediately stopped his actions. " Setting up my sleeping bag, I don't want to sleep in a bed with you since I don't know how is my sleeping pattern like. I may offend you so I would take the floor, you should sleep too since we have school tomorrow." Jessica was stunned by Stephan's manners and made her remember how Miyoung was caring for her. "T-tanks and sorry" Jessica immediately covered herself with blankets due to embarrassment and Stephan just chuckled about the cuteness Jessica showed him

"Just sleep on the floor! You're a guy isn't it?" At Krystal's room, both of them were fighting over the bed unlike their older siblings. "I'm injured and you indirectly hurt me so I have the right to sleep on the bed, maybe I shall tell your dad so you would know what you should do." Krystal was fuming with anger and decided to split the bed into half with pillows in the middle which she went to bed ignoring Pedro, Pedro thought that messing with her is messing with his life and decided to just sleep on the other side of the bed and the rest of the night went off peacefully. Except for Mr Jung who wrote letter to someone asking about two persons real idenfication.

The next day 5am

"Argh...where am I? Oh? I'm staying at someone else's house, I need to prepare breakfast first. She's sleeping so peacefully unlike she's awake, the ring on her finger...I saw it somewhere but that means she's taken. Then must leave her alone if not I confirm will be half beaten if he knows her girlfriend sleep with another guy on a single bed." Pedro walked out silently not to disturb her sleep. "G-good morning sire, did I woke you up?" Mr Jung chuckled and shook his head. "Why are you waking up early? Breakfast isn't ready yet until 6, perhaps you should head for more sleep." Pedro nodded slowly in agreement to not anger him. "I should get changing before Krystal wakes up, so I'll come out later."

"Oh Pedro, you should stop giving way to krystal or she would be more tryant in the future." Pedro walked into his room confused not knowing what it means but he knew his weird dream stopped yesterday when he slept here but didn't know what he meant. "What do you think you are doing!" Krystal woke up at the sound and found a half Pedro. "I'm changing? Did I wake you up? I'll go to the washroom to change then." Krystal pulled Pedro back before he walked away. "Is not like I never see you in a half form." They remember what happened yesterday and kept quiet. "So you got a boyfriend?" Pedro tried to break the ice. "I used to have one and the ring was a gift but i never saw him again."

"Oh? Sorry for making you remember him" Krystal had finished dressing Pedro already. "Maybe I should give up on him and find a new one." Pedro doesn't know what to do and gave a comfort hug to Krystal, both of them felt awkward but at the same time feel comfortable at the same time and felt the room awkwardly. "Oh! Everyone come home early since I have a visitor and he is an important visitor so I expect no lateness ok?" Everyone was thinking who's the VIP in their head while heading to school.