The first day part two

Finding you again

"Wait a minute, give me my bag." Pedro suddenly braked and the other three looked at him confused at the 250m mark. "What's wrong with you when I'm helping you to carry your damn heavy bag!" Krystal threw his bag towards him. "N-no it's not that I hate the idea you carrying my idea but I hate the others thinking about I threaten you to carry my bag and other stuff." Pedro tried to explain this actions but was accepted by them. "Pedro are you trying to segregate yourself with them?" Pedro nodded and Stephan gave a light pat to assure him that it was fine and pick up the bag. "So am I forgive?" Pedro looked at Krystal which nodded reluctantly as convinced by her sister. Then the four of them head to school with the eyes of the entire school, much to their surprise the bullies were expelled for their rowdiness. Which the brothers can finally be a normal student from now on.....is what they thought but reality....is everyone would be following them as they thought they were with the queens. "Both of their popularity is not a joke, with all those fans hanging around it would be hard to breathe." Stephan simply sigh on the thought of Jessica running around. 

"You like her don't you hyung?" Pedro found something to tease his brother. "N-no! How can I be right? But something is so strange, yesterday I didn't have a dream at all and there was a name stuck to my head too." Pedro probe about the name which much to the surprise of him it was a name that was so close to the name he had in mind - Sooyeon. He told about the name that he had and found out that maybe Sooyeon or Soojung could be sisters, decided that they maybe mistaken and decided not to say anything as they saw the queens were there. "Woah, did you run a marathon before coming here?" Both the sisters were tired and pant for quite some time before saying something. "T-take u-us home...." Pedro found something to tease Krystal and started showing his sly smile. "I could if someone show me an agyeo." Krystal knew he was talking about he and wanted to beat him up but Stephan stood infront which Krystal was forced to keep mum. "As you wished, oppa pwease bring me home~~~" Seeing Krystal first time showing a cute side, Pedro quickly took a photo and tried to snuck the both of them out. "Why am I the only one doing? Unnie you should also do!" Krystal was irritated by the fact that she's the only one doing agyeo. "I only say someONE not someONES so one will do." Pedro argue back but they heard the sound of door banging quickly hide and tried to went baack to get their bags and leave school. After much obstacles, they reached the mansion dirtily. 

"Oh? You guys are home already, good anyway my guest is here too why not come over here and greet Mr Choi?" 

"M-mr C-choi?"