Chap 29

Broken and Mended

 

----Inton’s meeting room, 1.30pm----

“Sorry, I’m here.” Amber apologized as she stepped in the meeting room. Even without looking up, she knew all eyes were affixed on her.

Taking a deep breath, Amber looked up at her team members.

“When I was rescuing Nicole from Kim Shin Mo in the motel, I actually rescued another girl in the same room from him.” Amber began.

“What???? That ert! One is not enough??” Sooyoung shouted angrily while showing her fist.

“Soo, let Amber continue, please.” Taeyeon urged.

“The reason for her presence in the room is not the same as Nicole’s. I found her locked in a cupboard with her hands bounded and taped and was filthy all over. She was under fed and was extremely weak.” Amber breathed out loud as she recalled her first encounter with Krystal.

“What on earth happened to this girl? Sounds like she’s being kidnapped and tortured……” Yuri expressed her disbelief.

“Yes, Yuri… She was indeed being kidnapped and tortured.. She couldn’t exactly remember how she got kidnapped and why. But she remembers clearly that she was a test subject for some kind of experiment.” Amber breathed out another loud breath. She didn’t realize that just by repeating the terrible things Krystal told her would have such a big impact on her emotions.

Anyway, Amber left out the details relating to vampires. She knew letting all out in one go would not have the desirable outcome that she wanted.

“Did the girl mention anything about the experiment?” Taeyeon asked.

“They were treating her like a laboratory white mice. Doing whatever they want with her…” Amber could feel her blood boiling and she was clutching her fists tightly. 

“Where’s this girl now?” Jessica asked.

“She’s in my house now. I’m presuming the enemy parties are already searching high and low for her since her disappearance. She hasn’t left my house since she arrived. And her name is Krystal.” Amber explained. She knew that was a lie since they sort of fly or jumped out of the window to enjoy the night view.

And then Amber bent down slightly, putting her weight on both her palm as they rested on the table. Her face turned a deeper shade of seriousness, “I hope that whatever I said in this room will remain in this room because I trust that you girls are in this with me. We have to complete the mission and at the same time, keep Krystal and her identity safe. Can I trust you girls on this? Are we in this together?”

The silence in the meeting room was suddenly very obvious and heavy. Amber could hear each and everyone’s shallow breathings. She closed her eyes anxiously, waiting for her team mates’ answers.

Even with her eyes closed, Amber could feel everyone looking at each other, trying to come up with a decision.

Few minutes passed and then Amber heard one of the chairs being pushed back.

“Could you give us until the end of the day to give you an answer? This is a huge decision concerning the mission, especially being a highly classified one. I don’t want any of us to rush into one without time to think properly.” Taeyeon said.

Amber opened her eyes, ”You’re right, Tae. I don’t wish for you all to rush into one. I’ll leave the office to my house after this meeting so that I don’t affect anyone’s decision. If you all decide to trust me on this, meet me at my house at 9pm tonight. We can further discuss the plan and introduce Krystal. Is that alright?”

Everyone nodded their heads.

---- Amber’s mansion, 5pm----

Amber sat heavily on the couch in the living room, feeling totally exhausted.  She didn’t realize her exhaustion until she reached home.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of warm hands started to massage her shoulders.

“Ahhh… that feels so good..” Amber cooed as her stiff muscles unwillingly relaxed bit by bit to the warm pair of hands.

Amber closed her eyes as she surrendered herself to the warm hands.

Just when she was about to doze off, the warm hands left her shoulders.

“Hmm?” Amber opened her eyes as she tried to get the warm pair of hands back but only to find Krystal standing right in front of her.

“You seem very tired, Amber…” Krystal said as her face inched closer with concern mixed with sadness.

“I’m alright, Krys. I can fight with a bear like right now.” Amber smiled as she tried to assure Krystal but she knew her voice gave her out as it sounded like she just sang KTV for 24/7.

“I wish I can do something to help… it pains me to see you so worried and tired and-“ Before Krystal could continued, Amber gently placed her fingers over Krystal’s mouth.

“I told you that I won’t let anything happen to you again. And that is my promise to you.” Amber looked tenderly at Krystal.

“Thank you, Amber.” Krystal whispered and started to Amber’s cheek affectionately as she looked at Amber.

Amber shyly looked down and started to play with her fingers.

Then she felt Krystal’s hand under her chin as her face was being pushed up. Their eyes met. And this time both felt something was different. An unknown fuzzy feeling that was slowly building up in each of them. Their hearts were beating faster and faster. Breathing becoming shallower. Their eyes still maintaining contact. Both not moving. Both knew the fuzzy feeling is getting stronger and both started to realize what the fuzzy feeling was. And then Krystal started to move.

Cupping Amber’s chin under her hand, Krystal broke the eye contact. Her eyes slowly moved to the smooth red lips of Amber. Automatically, her face started to move towards Amber’s direction, her breathing becoming faster and shallower. Lips slightly parted. Eyes partially opened.

In what seems like forever, Krystal’s lips finally touched Amber’s. Krystal kissed Amber lightly and then pulled back to look at Amber.

Amber’s eyes were also partially opened and staring right back at her. This time, Krystal could see that Amber’s eyes were slowly burning with desire.

Without warning, Amber strong yet gently arms grabbed around Krystal’s waist and pulled Krystal towards her, causing Krystal to sit onto Amber’s lap. Then with one hand placed on the back of Krystal’s head, Amber pulled Krystal’s whole body towards herself and started to kiss Krystal back.

This time, the kiss was not light and soft but eager and with desire. Amber’s lips captured Krystal’s and both were kissing so feverishly that the whole house were filled with nothing but wet kissing sounds.

Amber’s hands left Krystal’s head and waist as they headed towards the side of the ribs and started to up and down, causing Krystal to moan in building pleasure.

Taking the chance, Amber slipped her tongue into Krystal’s mouth and started to Krystal’s tongue. Realising that, Krystal started to Amber’s tongue gently.

Both of them continued to french each other till they were out of breaths and pulled away from each other.

Looking at each other while catching their breaths, they knew their desires were still building up. The kiss earlier was just a warm up for something even greater.

Just when Krystal was about to lean in for another kiss, Amber stopped her. Krystal looked back confused and maybe a little hurt.

“Don’t get me wrong, Krys. I wanted this as badly as you do and god knows just how much determination it took me to stop you earlier, I want you to know that once this kiss is started, there’s no telling what’s gonna happen next. And I’m sure I won’t be able to control myself the next time. So are you sure you want to continue? We can just cuddle and-“

“Enough cuddling.” Krystal interrupted and went straight for the jackpot.

Amber smirked and returned the kiss with equal passion. With both their desire fuelling higher, their breaths were becoming shorter, kiss becoming hungrier. On a few occasions, Amber’s hands brushed past Krystal’s s causing Krystal to moan louder in sheer pleasure until at one point, Krystal took Amber’s hands and placed them directly on her own s.

As Krystal was wearing only a simple cotton sleeping dress, Amber could feel Krystal’s s hardening as she squeezed and massaged Krystal’s s, which caused both of them to moan in pleasure.

Breaking apart from the kiss, Amber laid Krystal onto the couch, her hair sprawling tastefully on the arm of the couch and glistening a gentle brown as the light from the sunset hit on parts of Krystal’s hair.

“You’re so beautiful, Krys…” Amber breathed out as she stared dreamily at the beautiful picture below her.

Krystal blushed and bit her lips shyly. Clutching the front of Amber’s shirt, Krystal pulled Amber towards her, causing Amber to lean downwards and their lips to connect again.

This time, the kiss got even more intense and longer as neither of them wanted to let each other go until one of them is out of breaths. The kissing spree continued on and on until Amber pulled back, catching her breaths and saw the time on the wall clock in front of her.

8.15pm!!

Amber’s eyes widened. Seeing Amber’s shocking expression, Krystal turned her head around and saw the time.

“Oh my god!!! It’s 8.15pm already??! Did we just kiss for a few hours?” Krystal also had an unbelievable expression on her face.

Amber nodded. “Taeyeon and the girls will be here soon.. We will have to get ready now.”

Krystal’s face turned from being shocked to pouting lips.

“I know what you’re thinking, Krys. But this matter is more important, your life is more important to me.” Amber grabbed both Krystal’s hands and placed them on her own chest.

“Promise that we will continue whatever we left from here after we sort of deal with this?” Krystal asked.

“Promise.”

“I want you to promise me another thing.”

“?”

“To keep yourself safe and sound at all times.”

Amber embraced Krystal in her arms and kissed her head. “Promise.”

*Ding dong ding dong~*

“They’re here.” Amber said as they broke the embrace.

Fixing her own and Krystal’s hair and clothing, Amber got up.

“Ready?” Amber asked as she held one of Krystal’s hands.

Krystal nodded and squeezed Amber’s hand.

“No matter what is their decision, I’ll protect you to the end.” Amber smiled and gave Krystal a peck on the lips.

Krystal watched anxiously as Amber walked over to the door.

Amber unlocked the door and swing the heavy wooden door inwards.

Krystal watched as Amber stood there not moving an inch with a shocking expression when the door was opened.

Krystal’s heart began to beat very fast and a bad feeling was clouding her like some bad pollution.

“What is it?” Krystal asked and felt a lump in as she got up from the couch, ready to turn on the offensive, should Amber need any assistance.

And then Krystal heard Amber choked out a word – “Nicole??”

 

------------------------------------------

Wow i finally updated again! 

Thanks for all the comments and waiting soooooo long for the next update!! XD

How do you find this chap? Comments please~ It keeps me even more motivated to try and write whenever I have time.

As usual, stay tune to chap 30~! and stay subscribed! ;)