Chapter 5

This Time Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anneyeong haseyo, Welcome to Seoul” Secretary Yoon Jung Ahn greeted the representative of Sutherlands Development Corp as they came out from the airport.

“Anneyeaonghaseyo yorubun” greeted Park Shinhye to the people who picked them up.

“Eo, Park Shinhye-ssi, welcome, we are so glad to be working with you, Yoon Jung Ahn imnida, I will be your coordinator here iKorea, Sutherlans Korea is glad to have you.”

“We are as delighted too, these are my team from Sutherlands NY, Stanley Pierce, Grace Shcerman, Louis Mariano and Sean Brickton.”

“Welcome everyone, let me lead you to your respective villas, your own place upon your stay here in Seoul.”

“Kamsahamnid Mr. Yoon” Mr. yoon lead them to the coaster who fetch the team.

---

“Young man, I told you already, not to go home by yourself right? I just left you, now you are giving your Uncle a headache, do you really want me to come back to NY and fetch you immediately?” A disappointed Shinhye scolds her son,

“Mommy, I went home together with my team, and Uncle Raewon said it’s fine, I am ok, I am home now, nothing happened. The school bus driver was exaggerating, I told him I went home already and”

“Young man, I am telling you if this happens again I am really going to drag you here in Korea with me even before your classes ends.”

“Yah, Park Shin Hye stop, I already told you everything is fine, you are panicking for no reason, this boy just went home by himself, I panicked when the bus driver told me, but when I went home he is already here, his phone got battery drained that’s why I was not able to contact it right away, stop worrying ok”

“Oppa, I was so worried when you told me, how in the world I would react, I just landed yesterday here, now that news that my son was not picked up by the bus driver scared the hell at me, the driver texted me, and when I asked you, you still have no idea ,”

“ Mommy please..” a crying Andrei pleads his mom.

“Ok, but none of this incident will happen again, inform me firsthand Andrei, understand?!”

“Yes mom”

“it’s late there already, you go to bed now and don’t bring any headache to your Aunt and Uncle”

“yes mom, I am sorry” Andrei bid goodbye to his mom on facetime and headed to his room.

“Park Shin hye, your day is going to start now, you take care, and again, don’t worry too much. I am taking good care of Andrei”

“deh oppa, I’m sorry for over reacting too, you know I am faraway and...’

“Araso, you take care and don’t kip meals, I know you when you are busy, Will call you again in the morning, talk to Andrei when you are not angry anymore”

“Oppa, please kiss Andrei for me”

“I will my dongsaeng, we need to sleep now” “Thank you oppa”

---

“Come again Mr. Yoon, I’m sorry that was an emergency at home”

“Park Shinhye-ssi, these are the copy of contract papers, your meeting is at 10am with the Emerald Holdings and Han-Lee Infrastructures, your team are headed to the office already, your Executive Assistant Mr. Kim Woo Bin is waiting for you in the car, he will be your assistant, driver, bodyguard in one. He is trustworthy, he has been in Sutherlands for about 3years now and… “

“let’s go Mr. Yoon, I will read everything in the car, while you explain to me the rest” Shinhye hurriedly went to the car while Mr. Yoon followed. 

“Anneyeonghaseyo Park Sajang-nim” greeted Kim Woo Bin.

Shinhye bowed and continued reading the papers while Mr. Yoon continues with his explanation he stopped when he noticed Shinhye’s expression, she read a specific name in the contract, “Mr. Yoon, Han Woo Jin and Lee Min Ho own the Han-Lee Infrastructures?”

“Deh Shinhye-sii, Mr. Han and Mr. Lee are just neophyte in the business but their projects are remarkable, maybe that’s the reason why Emerald Holdings chose them for the project” Shinhye was in deep thought and figuring if the Lee MinHo she knows and the one in the contracts she just read are the same person,when her phone rang, seeing Andrei’s name on it, she immediately picked it up, “yes sweetheart, why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

“Mommy I am sorry, I love you, please don’t’ get mad at me, I really can’t sleep knowing you are mad at me”

“Sweetheart, mommy is not mad at you, I was just so worried with you, you know mommy loves you so much right?" 

“Yes mom, and Andrei loves mommy too”

“Now go to sleep, and dream of mommy ok, mommy misses you so much”

“sing me a song mom” and Shinhye sang a song over the phone to her son, while Mr. Yoon did not interrupt Shinhye, he signaled her that they arrived the office already, Shinhye still on the phone singing, went down and accompanied by Mr. Yoon, while Kim Woo Bin get her stuff and followed as well.

“I’m hanging up sweetheart, mommy will call you again, sleep tight my baby boy, Love you” sleepy Andrei replied “love you mom” Shinhye heard a yawn from Andrei before she hanged up. 

“Park Sajangnim, is a very loving mother” Kim Woo Bin uttered while at the elevator,

“Kamsahamnida Kim Woobin-ssi” She smiled at Woobin.

Shinhye, Mr. Yoon and Woobin were greeted by Stanley “OMG Shinhye Park, where in the world have you been, you are 10mins late..”

“Iwas talking on Andrei on the phone, it’s a long story, to make it short,I panicked when he went home alone”

“haha, your son will be the death of you when you are not around him”

“Cut it out Stan, I was too worried I was about to board back to Korea”

“Nothing serious right?”

“All is fine now, so everyone was inside already? Shinhye asked

“yes Shinhye, good thing Grace, Louis and Sean are inside already.

“Ok, let’s go”

---

Meanwhile...

“yah, Han Woo Jin, you have been asking for a coffee refill ever since we arrived, are you that nervous?” Lee Min Ho teased Woo Jin.

“You will be like this later Minho-yah”

“Eo, wae?”

“See it for yourself” WooJin didn’t say much and just sipped a newly refilled brewed coffe in his mug.

“I heard your team is complete already, and the other two are coming up already” Mr. Ji asked Grace,

“Yes Mr. Ji, they have to go through some of the information before the presentation” Grace explained to everyone at the boardroom.

“I am delighted that Sutherlands are really keen and detailed for Emerald City project” Mr. Ji said.

“We shall start upon arrival of Ms Park and Mr. Pierce” added Mr. Ji. And everyone in the meeting nodded and waited.

The boardroom’s door opened after a few minutes, as Kim Woo Bin entered, followed by Mr. Yoon, and another staff from Sutherland Korea.

“Ms. Park and Mr. Pierce will come in shortly” Mr. Yoon announced.

Upon hearing it, Woojin straighten up and sipped another loads of coffee, “Yah Han Woo Jin, isn’t your tongue numb already of the hot coffee you’ve been drinking?” Minho noticed Woojin became more nervous,

“is there something wrong with you, you are getting more nervous drinking that coffee, ”Minho whispered Woojin, but he continue sipping his coffee.

“Or you are nervous to meet the head of the Sutherlands Dev’t Corp?” WooJin almost spit out the coffee in his mouth u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter