Chapter 16

This Time Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and Woojin let Shinhye and Andrei come out of the elevator first.

Shinhye gave a polite bow as she and Andrei head to her office. Minho looked at them , he wanted to come too but he is keeping himself from doing so.


“I can’t believe it, that’s the reason why I find you and that kid look alike. He really is a mini version of you” Woojin tapped Minho’s shoulder as he looked where Shinhye headed.


“Woo Jin-ah, tell me that what I am doing is right. Tell me this is the best thing for my little one. Tell me this is what needs to be done” Minho sadly asked WooJin.


“For whatever it takes, for whatever your ideology now are as long as it’s what you believe is right, it is the right thing. But since you asked me if it is right? I really disagree of what you are doing, if I were you, I will impose my right as his father.” WooJin opposed.


Minho looked at Woo Jin as if he wanted to agree but something stopped him.


“Kaja, meeting will start in a few minutes, a lot of stuff are needed to be turned over!” Minho changed topic as he tagged Woojin along and went to the board room.


---


“Mommy, what time is your meeting going to end?” Andrei asked as he keeps on looking at his mother as she roam around the room preparing for the meeting.


“Why sweetie? Anything you want to do later besides the story telling?” Shinhye asked.


“If it takes long, can I ask if me and Woo Bin Hyung can go somewhere, It will be quick. I just want to buy something from the convenient store”


“I think it will take more than an hour, maximum of two hours maybe. Sure sweetheart, but don’t buy junk foods ok? You know you’re just discharged from hospital and…”


“and I love you mom!” Andrei shut her mom off by kissing her on the cheek. Shinhye was startled but smiled after.


“Woo Bin-ah, I am sorry to bother you but this kid wants to buy something can you please accompany him, just please make sure it will not be junk foods he’ll buy.” Shinhye asked WooBin politely.


“This kid is safe with me Shinhye-ssi. I will accompany him and not let him buy stuff he is not supposed to buy” Woo Bin looked at Andrei and winked.


“Thank you Woo Bin. I better go ahead to the board room now.” Shinhye averted her gaze on Andrei, “ Young man, be good ok? I’m going. I’ll be in the meeting with your Aunt Grace and Uncles Stanley, Louis and Sean. And all the bosses from Emerald City and HLI Infrastructures. If you need anything, ask Woo Bin here, see you later. Love you Andrei.” Shinhye kissed her son on his cheek and gathered her stuff as she went to the board room.


“Bye mom, see you later. I’ll be good!” Andrei shouted loud enough so that her mom can hear it outside.


“Engr. Lee, if ever we need you, for instance your presence requires your physical assistance to one of our onsite, will you be here in Korea then?” Mr. Ji asked Minho.


“I’m afraid I can’t immediately come, but for sure my partner here, Han Woo Jin will be in thorough supervision on the site.” Minho replied as he glance on Shinhye who is seated in front of him at the board room.


Shinhye caught his gaze and her stares at him means a lot. As if not breaking the contact she asked, “very well then, Mr. Han is in full supervision of this project, he alone will monitor everything from your end, right?"


“Yes, Shinhye-ssi. Although he will still contact me from time to time.” Minho replied staring at Shinhye.


When Woo Jin senses something between them, he cut them off, “Eo, deh Architect Park, HLI is still HLI, meaning Han and Lee will be in command of the project, Engr. Lee will not be physically here but he’ll definitely still be part of this project. We can’t let Mr. Ji down, or any of the team.”


Minho and Shinhye are still intensely staring at each other, while Woo Jin added, “ And Minho here will be back soon enough for his wedding, for sure he will be here again during the days he’s here in Seoul” and as if a dagger hitting Shinhye, she felt a pang of pain hearing what Woo Jin said. She doesn’t have the right but her feeling felt odd looking at Minho’s eyes.


“Chukae Engr. Lee, marri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter