Chapter 7

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to order three set of large pizza, one seafood supreme pizza, BBQ chicken and four cheese. Plus five mushroom soup, and ginger bread. I want spaghetti two take home okay?" The waiter nod and go to kitchen to gave an order.

"So, what we got here? Two best frien-"

"Ex-bestfriend" Two frowned man interrupt Kyungsoo words.

"Okay two ex-bestfriend try to kill each other because of a girl back in school. This is so funny"Kyungsoo laugh so hard while holding his stomach. The tears escape his corner eyes.

"So funny Kyungsoo you want me to beat you up now?" Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"Wow relax Baekhyun, I know you hate me, no need to beat anyone else" Chanyeol frowned and make a disbelief face.

"Okay-okay I'm stop."Kyungsoo wipe his tears. He took a sip of his plain water.

"Please Baek, Yeol. You're the best friend before. Until I thought both of you gay sometimes. Go to bathroom together,bring each others bag, sleepover at each other house, and even my mom asked me, is it true both of you getting married to each other. What happen? You start not talking to each other after school prom. Because of what because of a girl. You know what happen to her?"Baekhyun and Chanyeol who before eyes fixed on the table look at Kyungsoo.

"She got into accident her nose is broken. Then she make plastic surgery to his whole face and the surgery unsuccessful. She's now work as a coupon guard at parking in Supermarket."Kyungsoo laugh loudly. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol shocked. Their mouth hang open.

"You want me to show you her instagram picture?" Kyungsoo took out his phone. 

"No,no,no don't show me, gross"Baekhyun closed his and Jesper eyes.

"Hahahaha, It's not funny Soo. She must in pain. Baek don't you want her so badly? Go to her"Chanyeol tease Baekhyun.

"Enough Yeol. It's not funny Soo, don't we ever talk about this again" Baekhyun puffed his face.

"So long Baek, Yeol. I missed both of you. I know our child go to the same kindergarten. They really look at both of you" Kyungsoo smiled to Chelsea and Jesper.

"I miss you too Soo. How much I miss to sing with you again"Baekhyun smiled.

"How your life Baekhyun?"Chanyeol asked. Then their food arrive and served. Baekhyun took a slice of pizza and put it on Jesper plate. He blow the air to the pizza, to cold it down then gave it to Jesper.

"I get married with beautiful woman and we got this boy named jesper. I work as an interior design at Wu company." Baek say while munching his pizza.

"Wow interior design. Such a great job."Chanyeol sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter