Chapter 15

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong

 

Kai look at the door. 

 

"Who come this late?" Kai left Jihye with the kids and open the door.

 

Sehun with his office attire standing in front of his house while sweating.

 

"What are you doing here?" Kai frowned and feel weird when his boss coming to his house this late.

 

"Is Jihye here?" Sehun eyes look inside Kai house try to find the mom of the triplet.

 

"If yes what do you wanna do?" Kai feel a little bit annoyed Sehun try to disturbing his privacy with Jihye.

 

"Kai, who is that?" Jihye come with Asher in his arm.

 

"Let me in Kai, I want to join this pajama party" Sehun look at Kai with his face.

 

"Uncle Sehun didn't wear pajama. You can't join this party" Asher pout.

 

"But I bring you a complete set of Avengers figure" Sehun lift th box in his hands.

 

"Let him in Kai, we will celebrate it together okay" Jihye touch Kai shoulder. Kai sighed. He move aside and entered Kai's house. Sehun smile widely to Jihye.

 

"Uncle Sehun I want my present!" Asher yelled.

 

"Really? You want this" Sehun show Asher the box. Asher nod aggressively.

 

"Kiss me first" Sehun lean forward make his face close to Asher and Jihye. Jihye blushed. Sehun look straight to Jihye eyes while Asher kiss his cheek.

 

"Appa!" Minguk screamed happily when he saw his appa is there.

 

"Appa?" Kai frowned. Jihye feel want to buried herself right there.

 

"Hello Mingukkie" Sehun smiled to the second oldest of the triplet and handed the Iron Man collection box to Asher and kneel so the Minguk can hug him. After heard his brother scream appa, all his brother come to the living room.

 

"Let's eat" Jihye try to break the awkward situation. Kai remain silent. He remind himself to asked Jihye later about this.

 

Sehun carry Minguk and Manse hold his hands before they heading to the living room where they lay and watch Movie.

 

Sehun see Six of them wearing the same pajama. Sehun feel left out. 

 

"Is it true Kai is her boyfriend? So that's why Asher call her mommy?" Sehun sit on the couch and Minguk let him go and play with Asher and his brother.

 

"Here" Kai give him a glass of milk.

 

"Milk? Seriously?" Sehun look at Kai.

 

"This is kids party. If you don't like it, please left this party immediately" Kai give Sehun a death glare.

 

"Mummy Jihye, please feed me please" Asher come to Jihye and open his small mouth want to get feed by Jihye.

 

"Ommo my baby, here open widely" Jihye feed him a  biscuits.

 

"Appa lets watch the movie~" Daehan called Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter