Chapter 17

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun arrived at ths company, he enter the elevator and pushed the button to his office. He look at his Rolex watches and sighed. Why this elevator are so slow?

Finally he arrived and passed his secetary table.

"Finally, big boss are waiting for you. This is the company sales and your schedule." Sera stop him infront of meeting room and fix his blazer and tie.

"We need to talk." Sera look straight to Sehun eyes. Sehun just hummed and enter the meeting room.

"Oh look finally the baby boss is here" Sehun's dad look at him with unamused expression.

"Sorry sir, I get caught in traffic jammed. Should we start now?" Sehun put down the paper from his hand and take his seat. All the staff nod. The meeting begin.

Kai and Jihye wave Asher and the triplet when they send them to their kindergarden.

"Take care you brother okay. Omma love you" Jihye kiss his oldest son, Daehan.

"Okay omma" Daehan smiled.

"Asher don't play to much and please focus. Don't sleep okay?" Kai remind his only son.

"Okay papa, bye" Asher blink his eyes twice. He really sleepy. He even dozed off on the way to kindergarden. Then Minguk hold Asher hand and enter the building.

"Lets go the work" Kai open Jihye's door and Jihye enter while smiling.

"Thank you" Jihye said before Kai closed the door.

After the first class Asher rubbing his eyes. He's so sleepy. Then he look around, all of his friend busy playing with each other. The triplet is no where from his sight. Asher sighed.

"Hi Asher" One of the girl asked him. Sooyoung greet Asher.

"Hi Sooyoung." Asher replied while yawning.

"Here. I saw you sleepy so I thought this chocolate make you not sleepy." Sooyoung give Asher a bar of chocolate.

"Thank you Sooyoung. This is my favourite chocolate."Asher take chocolate from Sooyoung.

"Really?! This chocolate also my favourite too." Sooyoung said excitedly. They continue chatting while waiting for yhe next teacher.

After meeting, Sehun went to his office. He sit while thinking. He think how perfect his family with Jihye. He imagine wake up with Jihye beside him, Jihye will cook breakfast for him and his sons.

Just thinking that make him smile.

"Sehun." Sera called for Sehun. She didnt boother to knock the door before enter to Sehun's Office.

"Sehun" Sera called for second time. Sehun wake up from his dream.

"Ouh Sera, why you here?" Sehun asked and start to open his McBook Air.

" I want to talk about us." Sera said seriously.

"What about us?" Sehun continue doing his work.

"When we will get married?" Sera asked. Sehun stop his work and sigh.

"We already discuss about this right?" Sehun already bored with Sera because she ask the same question that he want to avoid so much.

"I just cant wait to be your wife. I cant wait to wake next to you, cook for you, cuddle with you..." Sehun didnt listen because he still imagine he with Jihye and triplet and he smile.

"Sehun did you listen to me?" Sera disturb again.

"Huh? ofcourse im listening. You know I'm stress right now because our company project. Please dont make me stress. Im tired okay." Sehun said.

Sera open to talk again but Sehun already cut her

"Please Get out." Sehun said with his stern voice. Sera immediately to her place. Sehun called Jihye.

"Come to my office right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter