10

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"huh... Fine." Jihye sighed. Sehun smiled. Sehun pick his jacket and stand infront of Jihye. Jihye look at Sehun and frowned.

"Let me carry him" Sehun take Minguk from Jihye. Then they walked out from the office. The other two hold Jihye hands and they walked to the parking lot where Sehun park his car. He unlock the door and all of them entered the Car. Sehun passed Minguk to Jihye. Minguk still sleep comfortably.

"Let me bring you to my favourite place" Sehun start the car and exit the parking lot. Inside the car, the atmosphere feel so heavy. Sehun look at his son at the back enjoy the scenery.

"Its hard to believe that you bring three of them alone." Sehun try to start a conversation with Jihye.

"Believe it. Yeah its hard. But they a good kid." Jihye kissed Minguk head.

"I missed a lot of their first. " Sehun look at sleeping Minguk at Jihye chest. After a few minutes they arrived. Its a bbq house. Sehun carried Manse and Daehan hold Sehun hands. After they entered they really amused because the place are so pretty and smell of beef.

"Mingukkie, open you eyes we arrived" Jihye kissed Minguk nose. Minguk yawned. He look around he saw his brother busy walked around the restaurant.

"Hello mingukkie" Sehun greet his son.

"hello appa" Minguk smile cutely.

"have a nice sleep? We should eat. You must be hungry" Sehun wipe Minguk eyes.

"yes appa. " Minguk smile and hug Jihye.

"hi omma." Minguk get up amd kissed his omma lips.

"hi my baby minguk" Jihye look at his son. Then the food arrive. Sehun start grilled the meat. The triplet eyes stick on the grilled meat and swallowed their saliva. Jihye look at Manse. His saliva is flowing out from his mouth.

"Are you that hungry?" Jihye wipe his son mouth.

"appa can we eat it now?" Minguk asked.

"appa not done do it Minguk-ah." Daehan swallowed his saliva

"okay..." Minguk do an aegyo to Sehun. Sehun done grilled the meat and Jihye pick a slice for her son each.

"Its hot. Make sure you blow it so it won't be hot" Jihye look at her triplet do their best blow the meat. Then they eat the meat. All of them smile widely.

"Appa its tasty... can I have another one?" Daehan asked Sehun. Sehun nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter