Not For Playing With… - February 8th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Chanyeol worked hard to spin the wheels of his wheelchain, gaining velocity as he moved through the hospital’s empty hallway.

Kyungsoo followed him closely behind, and held the chair as soon as he reached it, slowing it down to a complete stop. Chanyeol whined and tried to break free, but the other had placed his foot in the wheel, stopping all possible movements.

“If manager-hyung sees you, he’s going to beat you up.”

Kyungsoo warned, looking around to see if there was no one around that would tattle on him.

“Good thing we’re in a hospital then, right?”

Chanyeol joked, poking at Kyungsoo’s side, trying to get the boy to loosen up. He didn’t get a single laugh though, only a look of disapproval.

“We’re here because Jongin is hurt. At least have a little sympathy. Besides, these chairs are for patients, you’re not supposed to be playing with them.”

The shorter boy was strong enough to force Chanyeol out of his seat, almost tripping over himself in the process.

“Fine, fine! I’ll just go and sit with everyone else, stare at my phone and mope.”

The taller boy stuck his tongue out in the most childish manner imaginable, and walked away. Kyungsoo sighed in relief, but suddenly realized Chanyeol had left him with the chair, and he had no idea where to return it to.

“Wait! Chanyeol!”

 

The End. 228 Words.