Leave - July 19th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Sequel to Chapter 197 ‘The Phone Call’.

 

Jongin stopped in front of the door, taking a deep breath. He had to look happy. If he looked just a little bit awkward, Kyungsoo would know something was wrong. And Jongin didn’t want Kyungsoo thinking that. He wanted Kyungsoo happy. And for that, he had to look happy first.

After taking a couple seconds to calm down and get ready, he started putting in the code, unlocking the door to his and Kyungsoo’s apartment. He opened the door wide, and held it with his foot, managing it while he moved his hand to get his luggage.

“I’m homeee~!”

He screamed out in a cheerful voice, hoping and waiting for Kyungsoo to come greet him at the door, like he usually did.

But there was no answer. Only silence, which made Jongin wonder if his boyfriend was even home.

“Did he forget I was coming today?”

He whispered to himself, speculating. Deep inside his head, a fear started to grow. What if Sehun had told him? What would happen?

He felt nervous and scared. All the relaxing and deep breathing he did right before going in was useless now, because he was feeling on edge again.

“Kyungsoo?”

He called out one more time, closing the door now that his luggage was in. he dragged it along a bit more, but dropped it just a few feet away from the door, walking freely into the living room.

The lights were on, and as soon as he stepped in, he saw Kyungsoo, standing there, the most serious look on his face.

“Hey, there you are.”

Jongin say with a smile, going to him, wanting to get closer.

“Are you okay?”

He asked, showing concern. And as natural instinct from his body, once he was close enough, he held Kyungsoo by his shoulders, going in for a kiss.

But the other moved away. He turned his face, and pushed Jongin away. He didn’t look good at all, and Jongin started to sweat.

“How dare you?”

Kyungsoo asked, in a not so loud voice, not yet making eye contact. But he didn’t need to look into Jongin’s eyes to know that the other was looking guilty and nervous.

“Sehun told you?”

Jongin asked, a certain hint of betrayal coming along in his tone, like he thought their best friend had no right to share that information. Like he was mad that Kyungsoo knew. That was probably what hurt the most for the shorter man; he didn’t hear a cry for forgiveness or the sound of remorse in his boyfriend’s voice.

“No Jongin. I heard it from your own mouth.”

Kyungsoo said, controlling his anger amazingly well. He was incredibly collected, not like someone who was confronting a cheating boyfriend. It was like he had rehearsed it, like he had it all planned out.

“I heard you on the phone, when you were talking to Sehun.”

Kyungsoo continued, seeing the despair rush on Jongin’s face.

“Kyungsoo, I’m so…”

“Don’t.”

Kyungsoo cut him off. He didn’t want to hear it. He was done, that was all too much for him. As much as it pained him, he just didn’t want to see jongin, much less hear him throw out endless apologies.

Kyungsoo moved away, going into the hallway and fetching something that was by the door of their bedroom. He came back bringing a large suitcase, which looked very heavy.

“Here are your things. Now leave.”

His tone was firm, steady. He didn’t hesitate at all, and Jongin could tell. Kyungsoo’s mind was set, and there was nothing to be done, not at that moment.

Jongin wanted to talk, he wanted to beg for forgiveness, he wanted to at least try to talk things through, but he knew that was not the time. If he tried to argue now, it would only make things worse. So he did the dreadful thing; reached for the suitcase, and carried it out with him, catching his luggage from the trip as he went.

 

The End. 664 Words.


AN:

Here it is *3* Hehehehe and don't worry you guys, before you even ask, I'll already say: There another sequel to this coming :D

Yeah, I got a bit inspired XD I don't think I'm going to turn this into a fic though, cause I don't really see it going anywhere... But I will get a few more drabbles out of this storyline, so look foward to it <3 (poor Kaisoo....)