How To Bake a Cake [TaeNy]

blue_periwinkle's Dumpster of Drabbles and Oneshots [UPDATED ft. NAPINK:)]

Summary:

Taeyeon can teach anyone anything, but when Tiffany asks her to teach her how to bake a cake, she finds herself incapable of doing so.

Pairing(s):

main!TaeNy, side!SooSica

Genre(s):

comedy (I at comedy, so sorry if this is not funny ;A;)

Word count:

463 words

Published on:

August 8th, 2014

 


 

*thoughts are written in bold*

“Tae-Tae!” a girl called out loudly despite being in the same room as the one she tried to call, and Taeyeon winced in slight pain. My ears!

“What is it, Ppany-ah?” she asked, rubbing her ears in hope of easing the pain. Tiffany beamed her girlfriend a beautiful eye smile, “teach me how to bake a cake, Tae-Tae!”

Taeyeon choked on her own saliva, “w-what!?”

The slightly younger girl rolled her eyes, “I said,” she paused, “please teach me how to bake a cake, Tae-Tae.”

“B-But why?” the baby-faced girl asked. It wasn’t that she was heartless enough to reject her lover, but it was because Tiffany couldn’t cook. Like, really. She couldn’t even cook to save her life. If there’s anything she could cook though, it would be a charcoal.

“Because~” the girl grinned, “I want to bake Jessi and Soo a cake for their one year anniversary!”

Then I guess their relationship will only last a year, Taeyeon sighed inwardly and started writing an elegy in her mind.

“That’s why, Tae~” the older girl sighed knowing she would never get Tiffany to stop once she’s like this, “okay, okay!”

“YAY!” the eye smiling girl jumped towards her girlfriend, “That’s my Tae-Tae! I love you!”

“I-I love you too…”

 

“Tiffany! You can’t put in the eggshell into the mix!”

 

“Wait, baby! Don’t put in the whip cream- FANY-AH!”

 

“FANY! IT’S BURNT!”

 

Two hours later…

“We’re home~” Sooyoung announced while still holding her girlfriend’s hand, helping Jessica removing her heels. “Soo,” the Jung called, nose wrinkled, “don’t you smell… something?”

“Hmm?” the taller of the two sniffed in the air inside their dorm and coughed, “what’s with this foul smell? It smells like something badly burnt…”

“Jessi! Soo!” a cheerful voice shouted from the kitchen, but the owner was nowhere to be seen, “welcome back!”

“Hey, Tiff,” Jessica calls back, her voice lower than her hyper best friend. Soon a figure came out of the kitchen, but it was not the American-born, “Taenggoo? What happened? You look wronged…”

“Hey Shika, hey Soo…” Taeyeon whispered, fully exhausted and beat up, “happy anniversary…”

“Thanks, Taeng. But what's wrong with you?” Sooyoung voiced full of worry, but the oldest girl only smiled sadly, “I’m sorry… I did my best to teach her… but I failed…”

“Teach who what? Fany?” the tallest asked again, receiving a slight, tired nod, “but I thought you could teach anyone anything without fail…”

“She was hopeless…” she sighed, “I hope your relationship will last forever in heaven, Shika… Soo…”

The two lovers didn’t understand what was happening while they were away that made the mighty Taeyeon lose hope, but as soon as they arrived in the kitchen, they fully understood why.

 

That night, the hospital received two patients of food poisoning.