Warmth [SooSica]

blue_periwinkle's Dumpster of Drabbles and Oneshots [UPDATED ft. NAPINK:)]

Summary:

Jessica feels cold and the only one who can give her warmth is her Summer.

Pairing(s):

main!SooSica

Genre(s):

fluff

Word count:

300 words

Published on:

August 7th, 2014

 


 

Jessica had been moving around too much since two hours ago and Sooyoung couldn’t help but feel annoyed. They both have schedules tomorrow but the tall girl’s will start earlier and she needed all the sleep she could get.

“Sica…” she whispered, completely exhausted and drained, “can you please stop moving for just a while? I need my sleep…

“Sorry, Soo…” the Jung whispered back apologetically, “I can’t sleep…”

The Choi’s ears perked up. It was rare to hear the sleeping beauty of Girls’ Generation unable to sleep, and no matter how tired she was feeling, Sooyoung sat up and looked at the girl beside her, “what’s wrong, Sica?”

The blonde sighed and looked up at her roommate’s brown irises, “I… feel cold.”

If only Jessica had said that when Sooyoung was still full of energy, the latter would have laugh at her and called her a sad irony. But Sooyoung was too exhausted to make any comment at that moment, “why? Are you sick?”

“No… I just feel cold. That’s all…” the older girl said and moved again, “sorry, Soo… if you want, I can sleep on the couch toni-”

“And get yourself even colder than you already are? I don’t think you want to do that,” Sooyoung giggled and laid down on the bed again before engulfing the shorter girl into a hug, “now you won’t feel cold and I can hug something to sleep. Fair enough,” she said in a hushed manner before fluttering her eyes close, “good night, Sica.”

And as Sooyoung drifted into the dreamland, Jessica could feel her cheeks warmed up and she smiled as she snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

She no longer felt cold because her Summer Choi Sooyoung was there for her, giving her something she badly needed at that time,

Warmth.