SNSD RAGE

Stupid Crazy us

SEUNGRI POV: 

 

" Kiss me,  will you kiss me? 

 I have been longing for your 

Kiss , touch and warmth. 

But you doesn't seems to know

About my feelings to you. 

The moment when I see you, 

My heart had started to raced. 

Is this love at first sight?  I often wonder 

If I am dreaming—"

 

"WHO THE HELL IS SINGING AT THIS HOUR?! " Top yelled across the room, I rubbed my eyes and stood up and go out of my room. 

" hyung,  WHY are you shouting at this hour?! " I shouted at Top.

 

He stared at me. I looked at him blurly.  What?  WHY is he looking at me like I have done something wrong?  

 

" SOMEONE IS SINGING AT THIS HOUR, DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP! " Top hyung yelled back at me.

 

Then Jiyong,  Daesung and Youngbae hyung came out of the room to see what the commotion is about. 

 

I rolled my eyes and yawned.  I ain't gonna care about this bingu Top here... I am going back to sleep.

 

" right.... Goodnight!  Don't disturb me!" I said, sleepily. 

 

Then when I turned around to go back to my room, I saw everyone staring at me with daggers. 

 

" HYUNG!  WHAT EXACTLY DID I JUST DO?!  WHY ARE YOU GUYS... STARING AT ME AS IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG?  I'M INNOCENT! " I yelled. 

 

I am just too sleepy , WITHOUT any seconds wasted, I ran to my room and locked the door so that NO one can disturbed my sleep EVER AGAIN.

 

I am sure hyung is gonna kill me tomorrow but whatever. 

 

I don't give a damn out of it. 

 

I have a escape plan. 

 

Hehehehehhhhehehehe. 

 

The plan main point is not to let my hyung catch me or else they will kill me and also, I could sense that they are mad at me for being disrespectful cause they are banging my door angrily. 

 

And I heard Jiyong yelling,  " take the spare key to Seungri room! " 

 

Hahaha... shocked? 

 

Nah,  I have already have everything as planned if they are thinking to kill me so I took the spare key. Hehehe... smart plan, right? 

 

" !  WE DON'T HAVE SEUNGRI KEY!!!!  HE MUST HAVE TOOK IT! " Top hyung yelled .

 

I laughed loudly to make sure that they heard my evil laughter. 

 

I am ENJOYING it.

 

PISSING MY HYUNGS IS A SUCCESS! 

 

BUT ESCAPING?  WILL SEE ABOUT THAT.. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

CHAERIN POV: 

 

SCHOOL DAYS ARE THE LAMEST TIME EXCEPT THAT THE FACT TO DEAL WITH THOSE ES.... SNSD. 

 

AISH.... I GUESS I WILL GO TO SCHOOL FIRST THEN SINCE I AM KINDA EARLY... 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

AT SCHOOL :

 

I was at school wondering around. Since my unnies and Dongsaeng haven't arrived yet,  I might as well wonder around when I heard familiar sounds. 

 

" PLEASE STOP, YURI!!!  I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU AND YOONA,  STOP DISTURBING MY HYUNG OR I WILL HAVE NO MERCY TO YOU SAME AS YOU TAEYEON AND SUNNY!!!!!!!"

 

I followed to where the voices took me a saw Seungri surrounded by those AGAIN.  Haizz.... pissed me off. 

 

" HEY! Enough ALREADY! Want me to tear you all in pieces?!" I yelled weakly upon seeing Yuri... 

 

I hate her.  I hate her.  I tried to hide my tears.  She ruined me. And Bom , Dara and Minzy have been trying their best to make me looked stronger.  I mustn't ruined their efforts. 

 

I stayed my fierce looks.  I glared at Yuri. 

 

She glared back at me too.

 

" STUPID ,  YA THINK I SCARED OF YOU?!  DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I DID TO YO—"

 

I don't wanna hear it!  I quickly pull Yuri hair and of course tears were rolling down my face and Yoona,  Sunny and Taeyeon ganged me up. 

 

I looked beaten and defeated.  But I have to continue to fight.  I don't care what the Taeyeon,  Yoona and Sunny did, I only cared about beating you Yuri. 

 

The Kwon Yuri who ruined everything. 

 

The Kwon Yuri who take everything that I loved. 

 

She will REGRET this. 

 

Definitely! 

 

I will win this fight! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

SEUNGRI POV: 

 

THIS sight.... I couldn't take it.

 

Chaerin,  the strong girl who I always thought... crying like this. 

 

It pained my heart,  now...I feel like beating the crap out  of SNSD... 

 

Yuri must have done something so evil to Chaerin that it makes her get so angry,  like she wasn't HERSELF,  like she wanted to kill Yuri now... 

 

Like she wanted Yuri DEAD... 

 

Her eyes and actions tells me so. 

 

I don't know what is wrong with me but I slapped Yuri and pushed Taeyeon,  Sunny and Yoona away angrily. 

 

I have gone crazy... 

 

" GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW AND DON'T DISTURB ME AND MY HYUNGS AGAIN,  YOU ES S!  YOU GIRLS DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED BY NAME! S AND ES IS THE NAME THAT SUIT ALL OF YOU! " I yelled,  throwing daggers at them. 

 

SNSD scurried away.  I squat down and looked at Chaerin who is crying,  miserably...

 

My eyes start to tear up seeing Chaerin cry like this.. 

 

I don't know WHY I am feeling like this... 

 

Could it be that I like her?  NO way... right? 

 

I took my handkerchief and wipe her tears away and after a few minutes of silence between us, she finally looked up at me.

 

I gawked.  She is so beautiful even if her hair was messy because of the fight she had with SNSD just now... beautiful.... and even if she cry, she still looked beautiful. 

 

" Yah rat!  Close your mouth!  And.. a-and thank you for helping me just now... but please promise me not to tell my unnies and Dongsaeng about this... " Chaerin pleaded me. 

 

" sure. " I smiled at her which made her smiled back at me... 

 

Wow... let me tell you this!  Her smile.. totally took my breath away! 

 

And I took her hand which shocked her but still, she let me took her hand and we walked back to class together  after everything have cleared up.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DARA POV: 

 

The moment I reach to school,  we noticed Chaerin not with us,  Aish ~ she must have gone to school alone.  And we decided to search for Chaerin.  As we were doing our party search, I bumped to Jiyong. 

 

" H-h-h-hi Dara. " Jiyong stuttered. 

 

I just rolled my eyes cause I am a BAD girl. 

 

And he chuckle.  I looked at him, confused.  " WHY are you so early? " Jiyong asked,  I cleared my throat.  " that is  none of your business." I replied back harshly. 

 

I see hurt and disappointment in his eyes for a second before he walked off. 

 

I must have hurt him. My heart suddenly felt heavy and uneasy. 

 

I totally regret what I have just said...Maybe I should apologised to him...

 

WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?!  I SHOULDN'T CARE THAT MUCH!  IT IS NOT AS IF I LIKE HIM RIGHT?!  I WON'T... AND NEVER WILL I FALL IN LOVE... LOVE?!  WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!  I DON'T THINK THIS IS LOVE... I AM THINKING TOO MUCH AND WHEN DID LOVE APPEARED IN MY MIND?! 

 

I shake off the thought and hurried to find Chaerin. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

I was so hurt... I don't know WHY I am affected by her words. 

 

" that is none of your business. "

 

That words totally hurt me...Aish! 

 

I can't stop thinking about it...why?  Why? Why am I feeling so affected by what Dara have just said? 

 

I raked my hair. And walked to class,  throwing my hall prefect duty away.  

 

I need to find my brothers to talk about it, which includes Seungri who ran away and escaping away from us as when we broke Seungri door down, he isn't there. 

 

Argh!!!! 

 

And I have no idea why she is nice and cold to me sometimes... 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

PARK BOM POV: 

 

Where did you go, Chaerin?  I have been searching Chaerin during the first past 20 minutes and I was getting to sweat and decided to go to Chaerin classroom... who knows? She might be there? 

 

As I was walking to Chaerin classroom,  I bumped to this guy... AGAIN. 

 

" OH MY GAWD?!  THIS FLOOR DOESN'T BELONG TO THE YEAR 2 STUDENTS... " Top roared at me. I rolled my eyes and walked past him as of i didn't see him.

 

I thought that he would stop bothering me,  but I guess NO such luck. 

 

" EXCUSE ME,  MISS PARK BOM,  THE HANDSOME HALL PREFECT IS TALKING TO YOU! "  Top yelled.  I rolled my eyes again. 

 

I wanna puke... him calling himself handsome?!  What a arrogant man he must be! 

 

I ignored him and walked again but then, he turned me around and let me face him.  I tried to struggle but he is just too strong. 

 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ?! FREAKY MINT HAIR! " I yelled back. 

 

Then he smirked. " finally you talk to me! " 

 

I just fold my arms and glared at him. " kays.. " 

 

" stop following me." I warned him. 

 

" I ain't." Top said, trying to hide the fact that he is actually following me.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

TOP POV: 

 

I JUST LOVE TO MAKE FUN OF BOM!  But...when I turned her around to faced me...I don't know why, my heart start to raced real fast and that...she is beautiful...

 

I just kept following her around like a lost puppy. 

 

Wait... lost puppy?!  What am I talking about?!  I am not a lost puppy!!!!! 

 

And I am also wondering why is Bom ignoring me? Could it be about last night at the void deck fighting the QUASS?  

 

It can't be right? I mean they are 2NE1....the lengendary girls mafia with not guards but only the 4 of them...

 

I better stop worrying myself. 

 

I just hope that Bom could stop ignoring me... why is she So cold to me all of the sudden?!  What did I do?!  She wasn't that cold to me before. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

DURING LUNCH TIME: 

 

" where is the girls?  I don't know what happened but Minzy is being so cold to me..." Daesung said, sadly. 

 

" really?!  You too?  Bom is cold to me too ... she kept ignoring me...she isn't the same as before... " I blurted. 

 

" YOU TOO?!  Dara is cold to me too." Jiyong said,  sadly. 

 

" Why do you care about those girls so much, oppa?" 

 

!  THAT IRRITATING,  ANNOYING VOICE CAME. 

 

We ignored them. 

 

" OPPA!  WE ARE TALKING TO YOU! " Yoona yelled as if she is the boss, like we MUST listen to her.

 

" WHATEVER. " All of us said unisonly.

 

Then without any warnings,  Yoona pulled Jiyong to a kiss which of course, due to our mafia traits,  Jiyong quickly blocked it away. 

 

" STOP WITH YOUR DISGUSTING STUFFS!  I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN STOP DISTURBING US AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!  PLEASE! " Jiyong yelled,  His face reddened. 

 

" we can, unless you let me kiss you on your lips not your cheeks,  once." Yoona said, seriously. 

 

I don't believe she would be that nice to leave us all alone.

 

" FCK YOURSELF!  YOU THINK I WOULD BELIEVE ALL YOUR LIES AND TRAPS!  NO WAY!  GET LOST! " Jiyong yelled causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us. 

 

" I already said—" 

 

Before Yoona can complete her sentence,  Jiyong beat her to it.

 

" I ALREADY SAY NO!!!! "  Jiyong shot back angrily and stood up,  and walk away, we followed behind. 

 

" give up,  . " I said before walking off and totally out of their sight. I would pretty much prefer Bom than Taeyeon.... and I would pretty much prefer 2NE1 than SNSD. 

 

I can't even bear the thought of living and talking with SNSD normally. 

 

They are evil. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

NO ONE POV: 

 

As SNSD saw their oppas walked away.  Their smile faded.  They blamed 2NE1 for taking, controlling and snatching their oppas away. 

 

" we must let 2NE1 regret this and make sure they pay for this! " Sunny said with clenched fist. 

 

" AND let's show them that we will not be beaten by them anymore. " Taeyeon said, angrily. 

 

" and also,  let's ruin them so that our oppas will finally be ours." Yuri said.

 

" we must crash and ruin them as much as we can. I cannot let them think themselves as the queen anymore and let them steal our oppas....RUIN and CRASH THEM! " Yoona said,  her voice, totally disgusted. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE MY UPDATE!!! 

 

LOVE YA! 

 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE, 

~bubblyluss unnnie♥~