MEET AGAIN

Stupid Crazy us

TOP POV: 

 

NOW my leg is bruised and guess who should I thanks? 

It should be that PARK BOM I SHOULD THANK! 

 

How embarrassing to be limping in front of my MAFIA boss and comrades. 

 

My boss a.k.a  Kwon Jiyong look at me with worry. 

 

While Seungri laughed. 

 

I just didn't know when this horrible day coukld end.

 

" what happen?  Oppa!  Kim Tae yeon,  that come.  

 

I looked at her with annoyance. 

 

And suddenly,  Im Yoona,  Kwon Yuri and Sunny came too. 

 

All of us sighed. 

 

We are gonna die. 

Come kill us.

 

" Oppa,  I know that you want me,  stop acting as if you don't even want me cause the more you act, the more your love for me is revealing. " Yoona purred to Jiyong who seriously look disgusted. 

 

I could see Yoona tracing her fingers on Jiyong chest.  He quickly pushed her hands away. 

 

" fck yourself.  I don't love you and I don't act.  Get it, ? " Jiyong said tonelessly. 

 

" Oppa! " Yoona pouted trying to act cute. 

 

" Didn't you hear what the guy said?  I can't believe that you are the same as always. Always flirting non-stop,   as always. And also snatching other girls boy friends. Flirting with guys you think is hot. And it is so obvious that you are so desperate of this guy. He already say that he don't like you...and what is the purring all about?  this school doesn't need cats. If you wanna be a cat,  I suggest you to go to the pet shop, I am sure that a lot of people would buy you,  and soon enough there will definitely be fights in the pet shop. "  someone said. 

 

I turned around to find Park Bom friend saying. The girl who bumped to Jiyong and the girl who is late. 

 

Well...I know cause when I am talking to Park Bom,  she is looking at her friends for help and I did have already seen all her friend faces .

 

" you !" Yoona yelled. 

 

" Oh yeah?  I don't think I am a .  I think you are the .  I am sure everyone is too afraid to stand up for themselves.  Well...I guess,  I will stand up for them. I, Park Dara,  shall congratulate you for becoming a well known around the world.  Do you need a world tour for that?  I can help you arrange it. " Dara said,  smirking .

 

" Yah!  !  how dare you talk to Yoona in such a way?! " Tae yeon yelled. 

 

Dara didn't seems to step back, instead she step forward which amuses us—Jiyong,  me,  Youngbae,  daesung and seungri.

 

" Hm?  Why can't i?  You don't deserve my respect. " Dara replied back tonelessly. 

 

Yoona step forward,  about to slap Dara but before all of us could stop her,  we saw Yoona on the ground,  bruised. 

 

" What about you girls?  wanna taste my warth like what your dear sister did? " Dara said evily,  all of us can sense her aura getting darker. 

 

That girl...is definitely alike from Park Bom,  I better not do anything to pissed her off or I will end up like Yoona,  legs bruised,  her legs seems to sprained too.

 

But what I am more surprised is that Yuri,  Sunny and Tae twins stepped back while Dara stepped even nearer. 

 

" don't piss me off again or you will end up more darker than this.  I didn't use any strength though.  Imagine me using 1% of strength,  what will happen? " Dara said,  smiling evily. 

 

" Ji oppa,  help me. I sprained my legs. " Yoona whined. 

 

Jiyong didn't budged.  " No. Walk yourself." Jiyong said. 

 

" oppa! " Yoona whined again. 

 

" I ALREADY SAID NO! STOP DISTURBING ME!  ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP YOU!  AND GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT! " Jiyong roared. 

 

" Ji oops , but I—" 

 

" better move quickly before I break you with just 1% of my strength,  Im Yoona. " Dara said harshly. 

 

With that,  Yoona was carried bungees friends and they run off. 

 

" es is always es.   is always . "  I heard Dara muttered. 

 

" t-t-t-thanks Dara. " Jiyong thanked Dara. 

 

" welcome." Dara replied back tonelessly. 

 

" Dara yah,  where are you? " Suddenly,  I heard a familiar voice calling Dara and before I knew it, Dara beat me to it.

 

" Park Bom.  I am dealing with SNSD a while ago.  I totally break Yoona WITHOUT any strength and she was still the same. es as always. as always. And she is  desperate for this guy..she even purred!  She should be a cat! " Dara told Park Bom. 

 

Park Bom laughed. 

 

I looked annoyed. 

 

" HEY!  PARK BOM!  YOUR BRUISED MY FOOT! " I yelled. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong POV: 

 

Dara... 

 

Her name was so nice. 

 

Dara... 

 

Her name was so beautiful 

 

Dara... 

 

Her name make my heart beat run faster like a Marathon runner. 

 

Dara...

 

Her name take my breath away. 

 

" EXCUSE ME?!  MY FAULT?!  IT IS YOUR FAULT!  MR MINT FREAKY HAIR!  IF YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BY FRIENDS NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ALSO SAME YOUR FOOTS! SO,  LEARN TO SHUT UP!"  A voice interrupted my thoughts.  

 

It was Dara friend shouting at Top. 

 

Oh my.

 

And suddenly,  I heard a angel laughter. 

 

Really! 

 

I heard it. 

 

Then I realised,  it was Dara laughter. 

 

And I also notice that Dara is beautiful,  hot, pretty, cute and gorgeous WITHOUT make up unlike Yoona that . 

 

Then she faced me and smile. I blush hard. OMG. 

 

My heart beat totally ran crazy. 

 

What just happen,  I don't know.

 

Her smile,  was so beautiful. 

 

Her smile can take my breath away. 

 

" OH MY GAWD! DID OUR JIYONG JUST BLUSH? HYUNG STAY AT THAT ACTION, DON'T MOVE.  I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS PICTURE,  YES, GOOD POSE,  HYUNG! " Seungri shouted. 

 

This rat,  will definitely be killed later. 

 

" you are cute when you blush. " Dara said which makes me blush even harder. 

 

I can't think of anything to say 

 

" uhm.... do you wanna eat with us during rest time with your friends?" I asked suddenly.  

 

My brothers arched a eyebrows at me. Then I act as if I am just thanking her for helping me to get rid of Yoona. 

 

" Okay. " Dara replied. 

 

And I smiled.  

 

WAIT?  WHAT AM I DOING?!  ARGHHH! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

REST TIME:

 

DURING rest time, we went to our usual table and of course girls were gawking at us. 

 

I rolled my eyes. 

 

Luckily, SNSD was not here yet. 

 

Dara.... 

 

" someone is in love. " Seungri teased. 

 

" Who?" I asked. 

 

" YOU!!!!!!" all of them shouted in unison. 

 

" No. " I insisted.

 

It can't be. I DON'T believe in love 

 And I will NEVER love someone. 

 

Cause all girls,  100% girls in our world looks for guys with FML QUALITIES!  You need to have the 3 qualities!  If you don't have the 3 qualities,  the girls wouldn't want you. They wouldn't want you with just 2 or 1 QUALITIES.  They want ALL QUALITIES! 

 

FML = Fame Money Looks 

 

But for Dara... 

 

 

She doesnt seems to care about my looks. 

 

She don't. 

 

" are you okay,  Jiyong? " a small hand squeeze my shoulders, 

 

I look up to see Dara. 

 

" yeah..."

 

Then we start to introduce ourselves. 

 

And I realised the pair. 

 

Top and Bom 

 

Daesung and Minzy 

 

Seungri and Chaerin 

 

And me with...

 

Dara. 

 

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH OUR OPPAS, YOU ? " That voice said.  I rolled my eyes.

 

" in case you don't know the definition of , is someone who sleeps with a lot of guys and FCK with a lot of guys like what you girls does. We didn't do such shameless things, so...don't put us in the same group as you girls are in." Bom said and Dara,  Chaerin and Minzy nodded. 

 

" w-w-w-w—" 

 

I can see that what Bom said is true because they were stammering and even before Bom said, we already know that SNSD is a bunch of . 

 

" SCRAM BEFORE WE BREAK YOUR BONES WITH JUST 0%, I REPEAT, 0% " Bom roared. 

 

SNSD take a step back and run away. 

 

I smiled.  With the girls around us, they can protect us from SNSD. 

 

Wait.... 

 

 

 

Shouldn't be the boys protecting the girls? Then Why is the girls protecting us?

 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

 

A/N:  How is this chapter?  Hope you guys like it. 

^__________________^