IMMORTAL

Stupid Crazy us

Aurthor POV:

 

Jiyong looked at Dara longingly as tears started to streamed down on his cheeks.  Dara smiling face became a worried face, She quickly ran to hug Jiyong. "Don't cry, baby. Hush. Hush." Dara cooed but Jiyong is too busy crying and too happy that Dara is alive and not dead for he can't live without Dara and will definitely kill himself if he haven't seen Dara here. "How could you just leave like that? How could you? Do you know how pain for me to calm down? No, I wouldn't say I did calm down..." Jiyong sobbed in Dara warm embrace. Her warmth is what all Jiyong needed now. After a three hours cooeing session with Jiyong, he finally calm down and falL asleep at Dara warm embrace. She smile lovingly at Jiyong. A single tear fell drom her eyes. "I miss you too and I will never leave you, Jiyongie. I love you...For always and ever." Dara whispered softly before leaving Jiyong on the bed."Kiko, I need you here to guard Jiyong. Those SNSD girls are back....back as devils to take the boys which include Jiyong away from us." I said gently before walking quickly to the secret room that helds the world secrets. Who shall I call next? Park Bom, My sister or Chaerin? I slammed the door shut, unable to decide my mind easily. I peered through the crystal ball that is held in the middle of the secret room. "Damn. They are getting Park Bom...soon." I whispered to myself. In the crystal ball, I could see Tiffany trying to broke TOP and Park Bom relationship and not only that, Tiffany is trying to kill Park Bom. I clench my fist. Looking at those devils is really eye-hurting for me. I need to control. Then , I guess I have no choice. I have to show myself to them. I quickly went in to the bathroom and apply some light make up. I am going to tell them the truth.

 

I walked into the closet and changed into a blue tanktop with a leather black jeacket and a slim jeans. "I am so so not going to let SNSD have their way. I am not dead yet and will never be." I hissed as I teleported myself to where Park Bom is.

 

 The place where I was being teleported to is a old market which is highly dangerous of demons. I sighed as I walked and skim through the dark and flithy place for Bom. My heart raced. It can't be right? Could she be taken away by the SNSD clan?  I shook my head as my Zidee told me that I should check around the back market before assuming otherwise. I walked slowly down the lane, keeping myself to the path instead of the muddy mud because you never know what is under the mud. I crept silently to the back market and out of no where, something touched me, I jumped and luckily maintained my posture and spun around, facing Bom. I saw the things that Bom was holding fell unto the ground. Her shocked face says all. 

 

"Bommi–'  before I can even continue , Bom cut me through . " D-dara? You are ALIVEEEE!???? her screamed or whatever you called it, spread through the whole area that I have to shut her up by force as I put  fainting spell on her. Gawd. She is still the same as ever. Miss my Corn sister.  I picked Bom up and teleported her to the HQ. Now, moving to my next targets..

 

Chaerin.

 

Things cannot be waited any llonger or there won't be any peace, will there ? I swallowed my saliva as I noticed a very familiar looking necklace lying on the ground. I picked it the necklace up and quickly slide it into my pocket without letting people know.