BIGBANG2NE1 VS QUASS

Stupid Crazy us

TOP POV: 

 

" bye stupid bom " I mumbled and unfortunately,  she heard it and threw a glare at me follow by a smirk on her face.

 

Damn!  Why does she like to smirk?! 

 

I saw her looking around and of course,  I totally regret on what I did. 

 

"HEY BINGU TOP!!!"  Bom yelled at the too of her voice.  I prayed silently, hoping that this is just a dream. When Seungri patted me on the back. " hyung,  don't doubt that this isn't real. It IS real. " I could feel myself boiling, wanting to killed this rat right now.

 

But, I couldn't risk my reputation by doing by killing this rat now.

 

Then, I looked at youngbae for help,  he just smiled at me. " rat,  please be respectful to your hyungs.... kays? " Youngbae said to Seungri with his killer smile.

 

Youngbae isn't in our mafia cause he think that the guns and swords that we have is all fake...and he even thinks that this is just some kind of bad joke. We were about to show him proof but everytime he says that he have a date with his girl friend,  IU. 

 

Aizz... talking about girl friends, none of us—Jiyong,  me,  Daesung and Seungri have a girl friend. Not a SINGLE girl friends we have in our entire life. That sounds pathetic,  right?  and it makes you think that we are a bunch of gays right? 

 

But,  we are NOT gays. 

 

Okay,  I know that we have a lot of girls wanting our attention,  but they aren't our type. Cause all those girls care about FML. 

 

They want ALL QUALITIES!!!!!  You can't even missed one QUALITIES!  and it is really hard to find girls nowadays WITHOUT searching for FML QUALITIES. 

 

FML = Fame Money Looks 

 

I can't even find a girl which don't look for FML qualit—

 

Wait a moment!  Park Bom didn't flirt with me like what all the girls did when they saw me,  right? And she even called me Mr freaky mint hair guy. 

 

Maybe,  I said maybe,  she don't even care about FML QUALITIES like what all the girls in this world does! 

 

" Hyung?!  hyung!  hyung!  Hyung! " Someone just slapped my face. 

I looked up,  fiery in my eyes to see who slapped my beautiful face but when i realised that it was Jiyong slapping my face , my fiery eyes was gone. 

 

" eh?  Boss? Hm? " I questioned.  I seriously do not know what is happening. 

 

" RUN!  SNSD IS—" Before Jiyong can continue his speech, I quickly ran with my boss and comrades. 

 

" Oppa!  Oppaaaaaaa!  " SNSD was chasing us like a bunch of cats while Yoona was limping because of leg sprains! 

 

ARGHHHHHHH!!!! 

 

Without the girls we are nothing to DEFEAT and SCARE AWAY SNSD! 

 

Mama,  please help me.

 

I bet that all of us were praying hard,  making sure that we reach our MAFIA HQ safe,  but we can't let them following us to our MAFIA HQ cause if they know our secrets,  SNSD may threaten us with it to do something they want like eg,  we being their boy friends which we DON'T WANT to.

 

Well... I see it on television that how such  scenario happens and all that,  so I am quite familiar with it. And I thanked the television series for making me to have such smart knowledge. 

 

So we run and run and run anywhere but NOT the HQ. 

 

And finally,  SNSD stop chasing us. You can't blame us for having such good stamina cause.... we are from the Mafias,  we were bound to have such great staminas. 

 

" Safe?" Jiyong asked.

 

" Check. " all of us said in unison, checking sides,  up and down,  left and right. 

 

" let's go." Jiyong says as we wear our disguise in case if they were still hiding somewhere,  to our HQ. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

AT HQ: 

 

" Boss,  welcome back." Our guards greeted us. 

 

I smiled proudly at Jiyong but Jiyong face was stern. He act 2 different perosn in school and at our HQ. 

 

" Boss! We got a call from QUASS that they will attack us any sooner and that they held some of our people as hostages. " Wooyoung,  one of the men under Jiyong says. 

 

I could see Jiyong fist clenched. 

 

I could only sigh.  Well,  who wouldn't?  The QUASS mafia group was always pissing and annoying us. We ARE the 1st best Top mafia group while they are the 2nd....and we knew they were snatching to be the 1st.

 

Our Mafia group name is called BIGBANG 

 

Sounds girly?  well, whatever.  Not as of we care.

 

" let's go to them now...where are they? " Jiyong asked,  full of worry.

 

Well,  Jiyong is the type of boss who will worry his mens safety and that is also Why a lot of people respected him.

 

And that is also Why girls want him and that also includes Jiyong FML QUALITIES.... Jiyong is nice but the girls didnt just want that,  they want his FML QUALITIES + his niceness. 

 

I sighed.  Girls. Girls. Girls.... BORING! 

 

And that is also Why we NEVER EVER WANTED TO DATE,  FELL IN LOVE,  LOVE GIRLS!  

 

They are just all aiming for guys with FML QUALITIES! 

 

Urgh... Why am I even talking about girls in the first place? 

 

Whatever. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JIYONG POV: 

 

Can't the QUASS leave us alone?!  I really don't like it. The QUASS boss,  Kim Jae Joong is really pissing me off.

 

Alright. I will admit.  We were once best friends in the PAST.  But just because of the misunderstanding he had of me—Trying to flirt with his girl friend which is SO NOT TRUE, he starts to snatch everything I got....

 

What if...he snatch Dara away from me too? 

 

Wait! What am I talking about?!  Dara is not mine!!!! 

 

Arghhhh!!!!!!! 

 

Someone help me,  please!

 

Anyways,  I am going to take my men's back, safety. 

 

We marched to the QUASS destinated place, we DON'T reveal our HQ to each other as we don't trust each other.

 

The designated place that we was supposed to meet is a old void deck, and it is quite dark... 

 

" Hello... welcome! " Jaejoong smiled,  doing a come-and-hug-me gesture. 

 

I rolled my eyes.  

 

" aww ~ how mean of you, Ji. " he said it in a cute girly voice which makes my comrades and mens wanna puke. 

 

I cleared my throat.  " I am going straight to Why we are meeting. "

I said with power in my voice. 

 

" ah ~ I see. Then let's START our game, shall we? "  jaejoong smirked evily,  our 'game' he means killing. 

 

And we start.  I have made a vow to make my mens come back to the HQ safety. 

 

We start time kill each other,  a guy tried to shoot me but I dodge which turns out,  he hit his own members then his eyes flashed with anger and he started to charged towards me.

 

I am just too strong to be defeated.

 

So, in just a swift moment, I swipe him away when familiar voices interrupted us. 

 

" WTF!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILL, TOP!!!!!! " That voice,  isn't that—? All of us—me, top,  daesung and seungri gulped.  It can't be right? Please!  No!  No!  No! 

 

" HELLO?!  WE ARE SPEAKING TO YOU GUYS!  OMO!  THIS GUY IS DEAD! " Bom continued. 

 

" Jiyong.... " that voice, the voice that I loved the most, Dara.... 

 

" D-d-Dara. " I stuttered.  I couldn't faced all of them.

 

" Wow! Wow! Wow!  4 beautiful girls have joined us,  huh?  Since you guys know the 4 of them,  then I will have to kill you girls too... what a waste of beautiful ladies. " jaejoong grinned evily and command his mens to kill them.

 

5 of his men was charging towards Bom. 

 

5 of his men charging towards Dara. 

 

5 of his men charging towards Chaerin

 

5 of his men charging towards Minzy. 

 

OH MY GAWD. 

 

I stare at my brothers faces.  They looked paled but we have No time for that —

 

WHAT

 

JUST 

 

HAPPEN?!!!! 

 

All jaejoong mens is now on the ground... 

 

The girls smiled evil, No, more devilishly. 

 

" YOU THINK SUCH WEAK GUYS CAN DEFEAT US THE MIGHTY 2NE1?! DON'T MAKE US LAUGH, YOU .  SCRAM... WAIT NO. WE WON'T LET YOU OFF FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. " 

Bom roared. 

 

And in a split seconds,  Jaejoong is on the ground,  crying and BEGGING?! 

 

HE HAVE NEVER EVEN BEG TO ME BEFORE!!  NOT EVEN IF I BEAT HIM TO A PULP! 

 

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! 

 

AND THEY ARE 2NE1?! IT CAN'T BE RIGHT?! 

 

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. 

 

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

 

The world seems to swallow me up and everything went black.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

The moment I wake up, I was at this room.  I didn't know where but I seems to be at someone bed room.  Okay,  that truly frightens me now. 

 

Could it be I slept with someone like on TV when you get drunk  

( except that I didn't get drunk) and slept and fck with someone WITHOUT knowing it?! 

 

OH NO!  HOLY NO! 

 

I quickly check my clothing,  if i was wearing any clothing. 

 

And luckily everything piece of my clothing was still THERE! 

 

For a moment,  I felt so thankful to the god that nobody used this chance to me when I fainted. 

 

Then suddenly someone barged into the room. 

 

" BOSS!!!!  YOU ARE OKAY!!!!  I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE OKAY! " Top shouted like a girl.  I laughed. 

 

And bom who was behind him, snorted.  " idiot... " Bom mumbled which didn't escape Top ears.  " what did you say?! " Top roared. 

" are you deaf?  I supposed you should go to the hospital to check up... " Bom shot back and soon enough, they were throwing lazer glares. 

 

" hey, cmon,  don't fight." That beautiful voice....Dara said. 

 

" FINE. " Bom and Top said in unison. 

 

After Top and Bom is gone,  Dara sit beside my me on the bed and gave me a tray full of biscuits,  red tea,  macroon... my FAVOURITE!

 

And Dara smiled again.... I just couldn't stop admiring her features... 

 

WAIT!  WHAT AM I SAYING?!  WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! I AM A DANGEROUS, UNKIND,  MEAN GUY! WHAT HAVE HAPPEN TO ME?!  PARK DARA,  WHAT DID YOU  DONE TO ME?!!!

 

A/N: HELLO GUYS!  HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE UPDATE AND MAYBE NOT...HERE....SORRY OF THIS UPDATE IS LAME. 

T~T I LOVE MY READERS!  MUAAAH!!!! 

 

~BUBBLYLUSS~