Chapter 01

It's Not That Perfect 2 (SEQUEL)- REWRITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, I decided to change the storyline. So, I make a new one and hopefully, you guys could enjoy. The characters didn't change, just the story. Not too much, not too little.

 

Sorry about the changing..

 

*bow*

 

"Did you call your eomma?" daehyun asked when both of you were out of the class. You nodded. "Let's go" he announced and you frowned curiously. Like he could read your mind, he said, "Secret". You pouted and cross ed our arms. He un-crossed your arms and held your hand as both of you walked to his car. On your way to his car, daehyun felt someone poked him. He turned to look at the one who poked him.

 

"Oppa, annyeong" a girl cutely greeted. "Oppa?" you mumbled, but luckily they didn't hear it. Daehyun was shocked and he spontaneously let go of your hand. You titled your head aside in confusion. *is she someone on his past?* you thought. "Oppa" the girl shook him lightly, making him back to earth. Slowly, his lips was formed into a smile. "Yoora" he said that made her smiled. "Ah, finally. Oppa remembers me" she hugged him. *how dare?* you gritted your teeth. Daehyun didn't respond. Instead, he took a peek at you. Your expression suddenly changed, from happy to jealous. Noticing your presence, She released the hug and looked at you, smiling innocently.

 

"Who is she, oppa?" she asked, full of curiosity. But she knew that you were his girlfriend. You could only fake a smile at her innocent. "Mm.. meet my girlfriend, Kim jiyeon and jiyeon, she is Shin yoora" daehyun introduced both of you. "Nice to meet you" You greeted and She smiled widely at you. "Eonni is so lucky to have oppa as your boyfriend" she enviously said yet she grinned and nudged daehyun by the arm. *I wonder who she is.. They seem so close* you thought.

 

"Do you by any chance mind if I take yoora with us?" daehyun asked you. You felt kind of disappointed when you heard his question. First, he said that he would take you to a secret place. But now, he brought yoora along with us. "But.." "Eonni, please~" she cut you off when you were about to protest. You sighed silently before nodding. "Sure you may go" you stated and Daehyun sensed that something's not right with your attitude since you met her. *Patient, jiyeon*

 

When you were about to open the front door, yoora stopped you. "Eonni, may I sit in the passenger seat? Just once" she asked, almost like begg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter