Chapter 03

It's Not That Perfect 2 (SEQUEL)- REWRITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is monday. That meant, it was a school day and you had to explain to daehyun. *Hopefully he would forgive me* you did a fighting-fist before leaving for school. You looked for him everywhere, but he was nowhere could be seen. "Where could he be?" you mumbled and entered your class. But as you were just one-step walking, kaeun hugged you. "She can't breath, baby girl" youngjae saved you from this hug monster. "Thank you, youngjae. Mm.. have you guys seen daehyun?" they shook their heads as the signal that they had just come. You smiled and went to sit beside kaeun. "Could he be sick?" kaeun asked and you shrugged in return.

 

Bell had rung. Lunch was coming. Daehyun was late this morning. *Now, it was the time to make it up with him* you came back to class after buying some sandwiches and banana milk. A girl caught your eyes. She was no other than yoora. But.. she wasn't alone, she was with.. daehyun?? You accidentally dropped your banana milk. Daehyun and yoora looked up. Daehyun was about to approach you, but yoora said, "I forgot to drink my medicine, oppa". Daehyun looked at her and scolded her for forgetting the medicine. When he looked back at you, you were already out of sight. *Yoora looks so deliberately*

 

 

Your POV

 

I lied on my bed and sighed deeply. Why didn't he just approach me? He forgot about me just now. I couldn't believe my eyes when he scolded her. Who was more important, huh? Me or yoora? I turned bad because of her.

 

As I was about to close my eyes, himchan oppa came in with ice cream on his hand.

 

"Want some?" he smirked as my eyes were focusing on his hand.

 

"I want all" I smiled as I snatched it away from him. He wouldn't blame you, since it was your favorite. I started enjoying my ice cream.

 

"Did you and daehyun fight?" he asked and I froze. How can oppa know? I quickly shook my head before he could read my mind.

 

"It's a relief then" I faked a smile and looked away. I'm sorry oppa for lying to you.

 

 

I played with my phone when I heard a knock on the door. Who again? I sighed and opened the door. It was kris.

 

"Need help?" he shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter