Chapter 02

It's Not That Perfect 2 (SEQUEL)- REWRITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: although kris was a newbie here, he talked korean fluently

 

Sunggyu glared at you for your out-brusting. "I'm sorry. I just know you from sunggyu oppa, but now I see the real you" you confessed and kris smiled. "Nice to meet you, Kim jiyeon. I'm kris wu, but you can call me oppa since I'm older than you" you nodded and replied, "sure, oppa". You took your bag and left them. You were really tired and wanted to sleep so badly. When you were upstairs, you went straight to myungsoo's room. Your favorite room to sleep is myungsoo's, but usually in the next morning, you would end up on your bed. "Oppa" you called him. He was studying about business. As you threw yourself on bed, you heard him said, "Wash up". You sighed but obeyed his order. You came back to his room and drifted to sleep within a minute.

 

 

 

The next morning came, it was Saturday. That meant no school. You woke up, expecting on your bed, but no. You were still on myungsoo’s bed. You stretched your arms widely but, THUD! You accidentally hit someone’s chest. *Oppa?* you took a look and sighed in relief. It was myungsoo. “Oppa must be really tired” you mumbled to yourself. "Oppa" you called and nudged him lightly. As always, he didn't budge. *Should I scream?? Huff* you glared at his sleeping figure. "OP.." "I'm awake now" he quickly cut you off and sat up. You smiled satisfyingly. "Don't you dare to sleep again, oppa. Or.. I will scream" you smirked playfully and went out from his room.

 

 

Daehyun promised you to come today. But, where was he? He didn't call nor message you. It made you kind of annoyed and mad unknowingly. "Now he broke his promise" you huffed and got up, but only to be stopped by kris. "Someone is annoying here" he stated, smiling. You faked a smile and sighed. "Do you by any chance, know where is seoul hospital?" he asked. Looks like a really new here, you thought. "Of course I do. My hometown anyway" you rolled your eyes. "Mind accompany me? Since we both are alone" he offered. Only with this, you could get daehyun away from your mind. Although it was just a while. You agreed, going to change into something comfortable to wear.

 

 

"Anyway, oppa, what are we doing here?" you asked as you had forgotten to ask that. "Visit my friend"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter