Chapter 4

The Stripper

Yoona watched with greedy eyes as the now skirtless girl blew her mind away with the way her body swayed ever so gracefully that Yoona couldn’t even form a coherent thought. Her whole mind was clouded with Joohyun filled thoughts. Even her body was completely focused on the younger girl, temperature elevating and all sort of tingles running throughout her body.

She honestly wanted to reach for the other girl, pull her closer and kiss her senseless.

But she was aware that there would be too many things wrong with her doing that. For example, she would get herself beaten up by Taeyeon and Tiffany, she would lose the small amount of trust she had gained from Seohyun and she would insult the girl’s work.

And the worst part would be that she’d break her promise of not trying to do anything.

She noticed Seohyun started ing her blouse, making sure each button opened following the sensual rhythm of the song.

As the temperature of her body started to become unbearable and the throbbing between her legs turned intolerable, Yoona noted that the song was over and now Seohyun was bending over, picking up her clothes from the floor, not noticing how insanely y that pose was for the poor overly birthday girl.

Yoona noticed how incredibly careful Seohyun was while putting her clothes on, avoiding her gaze and her cheeks were cherry red. So out of character it only made Yoona want to smile; forgetting for a second about the agonizing heat that emanated from between her legs.

“You’re cute.” Blurted Yoona out, not thinking before speaking. A common problem for her.

“Excuse me?” Asked Seohyun, her clothes already placed on their proper places, though the skirt was too short for Yoona’s liking, not because she didn’t like the way it looked on Seohyun, but what she didn’t like was the feeling that provoked on her and how she couldn’t do anything about it.

“I said you’re cute.” Repeated Yoona as her gaze was fixed on the wall behind the younger girl.

“Weird moment to point that out.” Replied Seohyun while chuckling.

“Why?” Asked Yoona as she looked at Seohyun, straight in the eyes, her body heat slowly cooling off although she still felt excited.

“Well, I am a stripper… I just finished dancing, and you said that I’m cute right after…”

“Oh, no, if I think about that dance… I would say you’re hot, hot, really hot.” Said Yoona with a small smile as she watched the other girl flush pink before taking a seat next to her. “But… after you finish dancing, and you start dressing again, your eyes turn shy and your ears and cheeks turn pink. That’s why I said you’re cute.”

“Well, thanks.” Said the younger girl, staring at her feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

They continued talking, enjoying each other’s presence, allowing the other to become comfortable enough for them to be joking around and talking freely.

“So yeah, as I was studying for my exam the other day-” Seohyun’s words were interrupted.

Her phone was ringing.

She took a look at the screen and a smile appeared on her lips before she answered.

“Taeyeon-unnie?” Seohyun said, Yoona was watching the girl in front of her as she talked on the phone with the small woman that scared her, the way her eyes shined while talking with Taeyeon, the way her smile became slightly brighter too.

Yoona wished that one day Seohyun would smile like that when talking to her.

“Yoona?” Seohyun called, pulling Yoona out of the deepness of her thoughts.

“Uh, yes?” She replied, scratching the back of her neck in embarrassment, after all, Seohyun just caught her staring dreamily at her.

“Taeyeon-unnie will come to pick me up.” She said simply. “She’ll be here in five minutes.”

“Oh, so you’re… you’re leaving?” Asked Yoona, as the question left her lips she wanted to face-palm herself for asking something so ridiculously obvious.

“Yes,” Replied Seohyun with a small tight smile. “You know…” she started.

“Hm?”

“She wanted to come and pick me up, because she doesn’t believe that you’re actually a good person.”

“Well, she’s wrong.”

“You can’t blame  her, though.” Said Seohyun, her eyes looking straight into Yoona’s. “I still don’t believe it, either.”

“Why?” Asked Yoona. “I mean, I’ve tried all night to point out the fact that all I’m looking for is your company… why doubt still?”

“You know, in what I work in, people don’t request the same girl twice or thrice or even four times like you did just because you want to talk with them,” Her eyes were shining with determination. “Most of them are looking for and most of them find it, because the other strippers allow it. Even Taeyeon and Tiffany allow it, because the other strippers tell them to, but when it comes to me…I    would never allow anything like that nor Taeyeon and Tiffany.”

“They seem to care a lot about you, huh?” Asked Yoona with a smile.

Seohyun nodded.

“They’re the only ones who do. I am grateful for that.”

“If they care so much for you why do they let you work you as a stripper?” Yoona wanted to bang her face against a wall, she knew that was a very personal question and a sensitive one at that.

“That’s none of your business.” Answered Seohyun sternly. “What did I say about questions that are a bit too personal?”

“I’m sorry… I just, blurted it out without thinking.” Yoona answered sheepishly. “Do you think you’d be able to tell me stuff like that one day?”

“I… don’t know.” Replied Seohyun sincerely. “Maybe I will, you don’t appear to be a bad person.”

Just before Yoona could reply, a knock was heard on the door. Yoona went to open the door, knowing it was probably Taeyeon.

She took a deep breath, readying herself to open the door.

“What are you doing?” Asked Seohyun while chuckling.

“It’s just that I’m sure it’s Taeyeon, and… I’m… sort of… you know, afraid of her.”

Seohyun laughed wholeheartedly. “Just open the door, if you make her wait, she’ll get mad.”

Yoona nodded a little too hard and immediately opened the door, revealing the about ten centimeters shorter and way smaller figure of Kim Taeyeon.

“Where’s Seohyun?” Asked Taeyeon sternly, causing a small shiver to run through Yoona’s spine.

“Hi to you too.” She answered with a smile, she moved from in front of the door, revealing Seohyun who was standing behind her. “Here she is, complete and untouched.”

Taeyeon merely nodded and looked straightly into Seohyun’s eyes, Yoona remembered the short girl looked the same way at Tiffany, when those two were considering accepting her request, it was as if they were having a whole conversation with their eyes, not allowing her to listen to what was going on.

But there was something, something about the way she looked at Seohyun, it didn’t feel like when she stared at Tiffany, in which you would’ve thought the invisible link that connected their eyes was made of honey from how sweet it was, but this look, it was pure concern, it showed she was worried, as if her greatest fear would be that she would get hurt.

It was a look she could only imagine a mother giving to her child.

“Taeyeon, how old are you?” She asked mindlessly. Once again not thinking it through.

“I’m 28.” She answered as Seohyun passed by Yoona and stood next to the small girl.

Yoona nodded, for a second she thought she could be Seohyun’s mother, but a nine year old difference wouldn’t make much sense.

The three of them exchanged glances.

“Well, we’re leaving.” Suddenly said Taeyeon, beckoning Seohyun to follow her as she stepped away from her apartment.

“Bye, Yoona, see you next week.” Answered the younger girl while leaving, the promise of seeing each other next week warmed Yoona’s heart.

“See you, Seohyun.”


Hey :3 I hope the chapter wasn't bad... I'm still a bit off from being friendzoned so I can't assure you it's a good chapter... *sigh*

Comment, subscribe and upvote f you want to :3

Also, las time I said I would post a poll about which story should be my second main, I'll post the foreword on my birthday and wll post the first chapter on June 15, unless it hits 100 subscribers before that date, just like with this story.

The titles pretty much speak for themselves but still here will be some descriptions....

The Friendzoned Ones is about Sunny, Taeyeon and Seohyun being on Sooyoung's, Tiffany's and Yoona's friendzone and they ask for Yuri's help, since she escaped the friendzone and got her girl Sica.

The life of the daughter of a young lesbian couple will describe the life of Seohyun as TaeNy's child after she was found on one of those boxes where children are abandonded... the struggles they go through so they can go to america where they can finally resgister Seohyun as their child... and they meet YulSic and Yoong, who will help them once they're in the US.

And finally..

Rebel Love, it would describe Seohyun and Yoona's childhood together... how they were separated since TaeTiSeo had to move to Canada and when they get back to california, they find a very tough and rebellious Yoona who is a player and is able to catch Seohyun's heart  and Taeyeon even though she appreciates Yoona deeply and all she doesn't feel that she is the right one for Seohyun plus Hyoyeon, their other childhood friend, is not willing to let them happen since she has fallen in love with Seohyun. 

The poll will 'close' on saturday night :3

Until Next Time !