Chapter Nine: Pregnant

Sweet Obsession

Sehun came back to the living room with glasses of water in them and handed it to his friend, Kyungsoo. He gladly accepted it, drinking it and putting it down onto the glass table. Sehun eyed his friend causing Kyungsoo to smirk. 

"Sehun, how did she figure out in the first place?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Luhan..." Sehun said hesitantly.

"I didn't think you would be so stupid as to let your girlfried into another one of her stalkers hands. How did this happen?"

"It must have been when she was downstairs-"

"Why was she downstairs?"

"To see what was down there..."

"What was down there?"

"Luhan."

Kyungsoo's eyed widened like saucers and he accidently knocked over his drink. Sehun rolled his eyes and got up to get a napkin. 

"What do you mean Luhan?!"

"I kept him hostage in my basement and I guess my girlfriend saw."

"That will really blow your cover, Sehun! You aren't supposed to keep some person hostage in yours and your girlfriends basement! If your girlfriend see's, she will get suspiscious of you and your cover is blown, if you leave him down there and stop her from going downstairs! But, of course, you didn't think once again, and now she knows you stalked her because Luhan kidnapped her!"

"How do you know Luhan kidnapped her?" Sehun asked him raising an eyebrow.

"It only makes sense because she went downstairs, Luhan was down there, he could have escaped and kidnapped her while you were on something! You need to watch your girlfriend more!"

"I don't want to be the stalker that keeps her from doing stuff that she wants to do! I want to be the man that she loves dearly and doesn't care if I am her stalker."

"Sehun, just give your girlfriend to me."

"What?! Why the hell would I do that, bastard?!"

"She needs to be away from you, so she can think."

"You don't like her, do you?"

"Only as a sister, man. I'm like her older brother. Why would I hurt her?"

"Fine...how long though? You know I can't live without her."

"Don't be one of those stalkers, maknae. You are better than that! Don't be the obssessive stalker!"

Sehun nodded and you came walking downstairs.

"Sehun, can I-who's this?" You asked pointing to the stranger.

"Kyungsoo. Do you remember him?" Sehun asked you.

"Kyungsoo? My brother-like bro?"

"Yes. Do you want to live with him?" Sehun asked you, hoping you would say yes. 

"Why?"

Sehun walked up to you and held your hands, staring you deeply into the eyes.

"Honey, I know we fought and all and I want to apologise, but you need to stay away from me."

"Are you insane? Why would I stay away from you?"

"I'm your stalker. I don't want you to be scared of me."

You giggled, cupping his cheeks in your small,petite hands. You pecked his lips and put your forehead against his.

"Sehun, I will always love you. Do you remember what I said to you in the hospital?" You asked him.

"No..."

"I will forgive you for all the bad stuff that you caused and did. I love you enough, to forgive and forget."

"Your not scared of me?" Sehun asked anxious to know the answer.

"No. I want someone who knows all about me and you do, it seems fair." You said smiling.

"So...you love me?"

"I love you! Just promise me that you will never, ever beat me when your mad."

"I promise."

"You won't get jealous easily,"

"Do I ever?"

"You won't be obsessed with me,"

"I promise."

"You will love our daughter."

"I will love our daughter-wait what?!" Sehun shouted. 

You laughed energetically and nodded. Sehun took a quick glance at your stomach and smiled giddily. 

"You're pregnant?! You are actually pregnant?!" Sehun screamed and hugged you tightly.

"Oppa! You're hurting the baby!"

Sehun apologised quickly and kissed your stomach 10 times. 

"I'm an uncle?" Kyungsoo asked you. 

"Yes! All of Sehun's friends are the uncles of my baby!" You announced.

Kyungsoo, Sehun and you all cheered. Kyungsoo got out his phone and texted all his friends, except for Luhan. Sehun and You spent the rest of the day celebrating in your bedroom while Kyungsoo went out to buy stuff for the baby shower, bringing Yifan, Yixing and Zitao along.

Sweet Obsession

Authors Note

Heyyyyyyyyy~ So yeah, not what you were expecting, right? Don't worry guys, this is just the beginning of the Stalker Game. Sehun and you made up, you accepted him and now you're pregnant! Hehehehehehe~ But don't think it will be a happily ever after, people! You don't know what tricks I have up my sleeve.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! <3

Luv u all~