Chapter Ten: Baby Shower

Sweet Obsession

People roaming the halls, drinks being served to over 100 people, laughing, screaming, drinking and it was all coming from your house. You sat alone in the kitchen, drinking cranberry juice when Jongin approached you and you made a horrified face.

"J-j-j-jongin!" You spat. 

Jongin started laughing and sat down across from you. You smirked but you were a little scared also, but he didn't really do harm to you, so you decided to let it pass.

"Hey, ____!" Jongin said smirking.

"Hey, oppa! How are you?" You asked and poured him a drink of cranberry also.

Jongin happily took it, gulped it down in one take and you started giggling. Jongin intertwined his hand with yours and stared at your fingers.

"Where is your ring?"

You raised an eyebrow and looked at where he was looking. Surprised, you didn't see a ring. That means...you and sehun weren't official.

"I don't know..." You muttered and took your hand out of his.

"I can marry you than?" Jongin asked you. 

You nodded your head and intertwined your hand with his again.

"Yes, oppa."

"Really?!" Jongin shouted.

"No! You have a girlfriend! Why would I marry you? Most importantly, why would you marry me?"

"I stalked you and-"

"I know. I was wondering why I felt devil eyes on me."

Jongin cheekily smiled and eyed your tummy. You smirked and he frowned.

"That should have been my baby..." He said dissapointed.

"Hahahahahahaha! Your the uncle, don't worry."

"I want him to have my blood!"

"You're his uncle, Jongin. Don't push it!" You warned.

Jongin knew you were serious and he stopped and smiled at you.

"I know. I'm happy about that. Hey, can I ask you something?" Jongin asked as he got up to sit by you.

"First, why are you sitting by me? Second, go ahead."

"To answer your questions, than I am sitting by you because there is a couple that was behind me that kept bumping into me and being flirtatious with each other, so I moved. Okay...what happened when you were kidnapped?" 

"I was held hostage, beaten and almost ." You said and turned your head to look at him.

Jongin's eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. 

"Even I don't love you that much!" Jongin said in disbelief.

You pushed up your eyesbrows and sighed in frustration.

"Well...don't get frustrated. You have a baby and that is bad for the baby." Jongin reminded. 

"I don't know how I can not get frustrated."

"Dance with the father of the baby." Jongin said, pointing towards sehun with his lips.

"He's chatting with friends. I don't want to ruin his happiness."

"Well...I'm going to be leaving to see my girlfriend that is somewhere on this dance floor, so I just wanted to tell you."

"Why?" You asked.

"Because you don't know people, _____.  If your partly scared of me, just imagine what you would feel if someone like a complete stranger approached you. Better yet, Luhan."

"Jongin!" You yelled furious. 

"____, I am warning you! You don't know all the physcopaths in this world!"

"You aren't helping-"

"You would be surprised. Luhan is out there, and he will get you back."

"What about you?"

"I wouldn't give two s about you because I have a girlfriend." Jongin snarled.

"Says the person who stalked me!"

"I love you, _____. I really do, but you belong with Sehun. You dated Sehun, had with Sehun, loved Sehun first and now you have his baby. I couldn't compete against him, but I will always protect you for your safety and sehun's sake."

"You would still protect me? Not kiss me or anything?"

"I wouldn't kiss you or anything. I will just protect you."

"How will you know-"

"Where you are? Easy. I stalked you, ______. I know your whereabouts."

"Stalker..."

"It has been a pleasure doing business with you!" Jongin said and bowed his head.

You snickered because of his childishness. You and Jongin have been bestfriends since elementary and up until now, so you know when he is joking or not. Jongin wasn't joking when he was warning you about Luhan and he wasn't joking when he wanted the baby to have his blood. 

Sweet Obsession