Chapter Twelve: Final Decision

Sweet Obsession

"Oppa" You said and walked hand in hand while strolling through the park on the starry, Seoul night.

"Yeah, princess?" Sehun replied while his icecream.

"Are you...stressed about anything?" You asked, stopping in your spot and turning to look into his eyes. Sehun stopped also and looked down at you.

"No. What makes you think that?" Sehun asked her confused.

"Um...it's...you...you seemed mad earlier..." You pointed out.

"Oh, yeah~ About that...I'm sorry for getting mad like that."

"It's alright, oppa..." You mumbled smiling.

Sehun smiled back and you two started walking again. You couldn't help but to get a little scared of him. He might be stalking your bestfriend and it scares you, because you are really starting to doubt your relationship.

"Sehun-"

"Are you mad at me?"

That question made you abrubtly stop dead in your tracks and grip Sehun's hand tighter. Your smiling face and shaking of your head, put your boyfriend at ease. 

"Good. I don't want you to be-"

"Are you seeing another girl?" You blurted out.

Sehun leaned into your face and planted his lips upon yours. You kissed back, but pushed him away lightly by the chest.

"_____, I am seeing another girl." Sehun told you.

Your face showed happiness, but your eyes were showing sadness, your heart was broken, your body was numb and your brain shut down. It was true. Sehun, your "loving" and "truthful" boyfriend is cheating on you.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I am seeing another girl."

"W-w-who?" You asked on the brim of tears.

"She is beautiful, y, pretty, smart, cute and lavishing." Sehun listed.

"Oh...um...nice..."

"She's nice, sweet, funny, dorky, cold, harsh, playful and childish."

"Great..."

"Her name is so beautiful that everytime people hear it, they smile and I do too."

"She must be amazing..." You said and let out a dry cackle.

"She is amazing."

"What's her name?" You asked trying to remain strong but it didn't work quite well because he was describing your bestfriend and tears were escaping your eyes while hearing this awful confession. 

"________."

You backed away in shock, not because you were scared, but you were shocked that Sehun said all of that lies about you when clearly he mentioned your bestfriend.

"Oppa..."

"Yes, my beautiful lady?" Sehun asked, bringing your hand  up to his lips and pecked it.

"You're...you're....lying." Sehun looked at you in disbelief and shock.

 

"Huh? How am I lying? Your all of the stuff I just mentioned!" Sehun whined.

"Start being honest with me!" You shouted. Sehun was taken aback at your sudden outburst.

"_____, what do you mean?" Sehun asked and stepped closer to you but you backed away from him and started crying.

"You are stalking my bestfriend!"

"What the hell made you say that?!"

"I'm going to be honest with you and tell you that I went through your computer activities and I saw a video recording my best friend! You know what else hurt me the most? She was ! She was ing and you recorded her changing!"

"That's not for me! That's for Jongin!"

"He has a girlfriend! He wouldn't do that!"

"He would! You don't know him!"

"Save the excuses! I'm leaving!" You yelled bitterly and stormed off from the scene.

In the distance, Sehun was shouting your name over and over again, storming after you but you turned around and slapped him hard across the face, not forgetting to leave a hand mark that will last for 2 days. Sehun was about to slap you back but he stopped in mid-air when you said the most hurtful and painful thing ever since you have been in a relationship with him. You and Sehun have gotten into many fights, but you have never said these five words ever in your relationship. People say it hurts the most, ecpecially coming from your lover. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Were broken up." You said and walked away without looking back or having second thoughts about what you have just done. Sehun has betrayed and lied to you in many ways, that even though you said, "I will always forgive you if you did something or something to me in the past.", it was immediately broken. 
Be careful with the words you say. You mean them now, but what happens when the perfect situation comes in and ruins your words? Next, they ruin the relationship. 

 

 

{Authors Note}

I am going to stop this story now. If you guys would like a sequel, than comment it below, PM me or post it on my wall. 

Thank you to the subscribers, your all lovely for sticking with me. 

Thank you for all the comments, I love them dearly and they make me laugh. Not to mention that they make me update more. OTL

Thank you to the votes. :) Even though it is little, it means something to me. Im glad people actually voted for this story, :)

I love you all~ Goodbye!!!

-sehun-ssi