Chapter Three: Chase

Sweet Obsession

It was a Saturday today and that means your bestfriends and you are supposed to go to the grand opening of a  new club, called Padi's Point. You're really happy because this is going to be your first time to go to a club with your girlfriends. You were busy getting ready when you got a text message on your phone. You picked up your phone from your desk and checked the ID. It said "Blocked" and you clicked the message because you were curious. 

You look hot ~

You screamed and dropped your phone on the floor. Who the hell would send you that? You got another text message from the blocked number and you quickly picked it up to see what else they sent. 

Look out your window if you want to live

Your eyes widened and you slowly peeked out the window and saw no one. That's when a face with blood coming out of his eyes showed up directly in your window. You screamed on the top of your lungs and got another text message. You checked it once again and it was laughing at you. You banged the window and the person fell down. 

You were still frightened but now you felt guilty because the person you pushed down was your boyfriend, Sehun. Your eyes widened and you lifted up your window sill. 

"Oppa! Are you alright?!"

You saw the figure moving it's body and you started cursing at him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Bastard! You know i'm scared as hell nowadays and you decided to scare the out of me?! you and go die in hell!" You cursed and slammed the window shut.

Sweet Obsession

"I'm sorry sweetie~" Sehun apologised. You shook your head and walked into your closet. 

"Babe~ Come on, don't give me the cold shoulder." Sehun pleaded. You still didn't say anything and Sehun got up, walked into the closet and wrapped his arms below your chest area.

"______, I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

"Oppa! You scared the hell out of me!"

"I thought you would know who it was because I sent "You look hot when your "!"

"I didn't, Sehun!"

That was the first time you said his name in a fight and it meant you were really mad.

"I get it...I won't push you anymore." Sehun said sadly. 

You rolled your eyes and turned around while being in sehun's arms. You put your arms around his neck and bit your bottom lip.

"Oppa, what should I wear for tonight?" You asked. 

Sehun smiled and he pecked your lips. 

"I'm not sure, show me." Sehun ordered and let you go. 

You jumped up and down and grabbed the two dresses you picked out. You held one up in one hand and the other dress in the other one.

"Okay. I was thinking about going with the civilized dress where it shows my extra well and my cleavage or this hot one that shows my cleavage brings out my curves, shows my well, and it might have some nip slips."

"Well...I would go with the civilized one for the club and the hot one for me."

"Your a ert!"

"I want you to myself and I know what guys think, considering I am one!"

"Oh really? I thought you were gay."You told him. 

"How can I be gay when I'm dating you?!"

"Your close to Luhan and do all kinds of skinship! I know what I should call you guys now!"

"What are you saying?" Sehun asked bewildered. 

"Hunhan! I will call you guys that!"

"Hunhan?! Not you too!"

"Hunhan baby~" You teased sticking your tongue out. 

"What's our nickname?"

"I don't know. Let others decide. Now shoo!" You said shooing him away with the wave of your hand. 

Sehun walked out of the closet and said something really nice. 

"____, I trust you. Wear the hot dress."

"Really, oppa?"

"Yeah. Text me when you get home though."

"Alright. Love you oppa~"

"Love you too~ I need to leave right now for my part time job, so I'll see you later?"

"Deal." You confirmed giggling. 

Sweet Obesession

In a booth, flashing lights, tequila in hand, smoke and in the air and laughter with your 4 best friends, you enjoyed every single moment. Everyone was drunk but still a little sober and you were tipsy but still sober to know what and who is around you and your friends. 

"And than he was like "!" and I was like "Shove this up your !" and I stuck up my middle finger at him!" Minzy shouted laughing. All the girls including you laughed and started telling crack jokes. 

"Did you hear about the duck with a drug problem?" Sunny asked you all.

"Tell us!" Yuri shouted. 

"He was a quackhead! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Every girl started laughing but you laughed the most. 

"Sunny! Hahahahaahahahahahaahhaa! Your so ing funny!" You shouted. 

"Oh my god, girls!!! We need to dance and get freaky!" Sooyoung shouted. 

"Come on, girls!" You shouted and exited the booth. 

The girls and you all entered the dance floor and started busting out some moves. You were in a circle with other people because you all gathered around to watch your friend Sooyoung dance and you felt someone wrap their hands around your waist. 

"Sehun?" You shouted because of the loud music. 

"Think again~" The husky voice said. 

"Jongin oppa!" You screamed and turned around, hugging him.

Jongin released you and stood by your side, watching Minzy now who was dancing. 

"Where's Sehun?" Jongin asked you. 

"Um...he's working!"

"Again?"

"He wants me to move in with him and I think it's a good idea!"

"Why is he working though?"

"So when I move in with him, he can support me and him! Maybe have a child in the process!"

"Your 17!" 

"I'm ready and so is that boy! I saved my ity for the love of my life and I'm going to give it to my wonderful boyfriend, Sehun!"

"Have fun! I gotta warn you though, sehun is a freak in bed with girls!"

"Really? I'm gonna scream all night than!"

You heard Jongin laughing and everyone was chanting your name to dance in the middle of the circle but you smiled and repeatedly shook your head, rejecting their offer. Everyone was still shouting and being persistent so you grabbed Jongin's hand and started dancing. 

Jongin bust out some dance moves and you started cheering. Don't Stop The Music came on and you screamed with happiness and grabbed Jongin's hands. You started jumping up and down, waving your hair back and forth and Jongin put his hands on your waist but made you stop and led you out of the circle. You didn't know what the hell was going on but your dancing was really quick.

"Jongin! Stop!" You shouted in pain because he was gripping your waist tight. Jongin looked around and stopped holding you. 

"It's not safe here!"

"What? How? I'm not by myself so don't worry!" You told him and walked away from him. Jongin grabbed your wrist again and slammed you against the wall. 

"Stay quiet." Jongin ordered. 

"Why?!" You whispered.

"Just stop talking."

A voice came up behind Jongin's enormous body that was hovering over you and it sounded familar.

"Jongin?" Luhan asked. 

Jongin's eyes widened and he kissed you. You were trying to push him off because this was wrong but he stopped. He put on a smirk and turned to face his friend.

"Hey, Luhan~"

"You knocking up a new girl?"

"Nah~ You know I have a girlfriend."

"Your cheating?"

"No, this is my girlfriend." Jongin said. 

"Your paris girlfriend?"

"Yeah. We were french kissing awhile ago but you interrupted us."

Jongin was still covering you so you couldn't be seen. 

"Where's _____?" Luhan asked.

"How the hell would I know? Do I have anything to do with her?"

"I guess not...but where is she? I thought I saw her here."

"Oh, her? She left. She left like a few minutes ago. She's probably close to her boyfriends house by now."

"Oh? Alright. I'm with my friends and I wanted to see if you and your little french girl would like to come drink with us."

"She has work tomorrow and she can't have a hangover. We were about to leave anyways."

"Okay. See ya, Jongin!"

Jongin smiled and turned his body back to you.

"Stay quiet..." Jongin said and grabbed your hand.

You and him were about to exit when someone else grabbed your wrist. You screamed and Jongin turned sharply to you. 

"Hey, _____." Luhan greeted staring into your eyes. 

"______? Who's that?" You asked, trying to play clueless.

"Where's Sehun?"

"Who's Sehun?"

"Your boyfriend. It's bad that he's leaving his girl at a club."

"Luhan, let her go!" Jongin said through gritted teeth. 

"Why don't you stay with me? Jongin's obviously drunk-"

Jongin punched Luhan across the face and you gasped.

"Come on." Jongin said and ran out with you.

You guys made it out alive and the cold night breeze welcomed you. 

"Jongin, what the hell was that for?!"

"I did it for you."

"What about the kiss? Are you drunk also?"

"No-"

"You kissed me just to kiss me?"

"You know I have a girlfriend!"

"You know that, yet you kissed me?! That's messed up Jongin!" You scolded. 

"It was an excuse-"

"Excuse to kiss me?"

"No! Listen, I saved your sorry back there and you should be thanking me."

"I'm mad at you! You ing kissed me!"

"Get on my motorcycle."

"No!"

"Get on the damn motorcycle if you want to live!" 

Your eyes widened  in realization because what was sent in that text is exactly what Jongin said.

"Are you my stalker?!" You screamed.

"Stalker? What the hell? No!"

"You said if you want to live!"

You both heard a voice asking where you and jongin were and his eyes widened. 

"Get on the motorcycle now!" 

You didn't think and just got on his motorcycle. Jongin gave you a helmet with fire and skulls on it and you put it on your head.

"Jongin, where's your helmet?"

"I have rode this motorcycle so many times and I never once wore a helmet. You need one because were going at top speed."

"What?"

"Hold on." 

You held on to Jongin's waist and the motorcycle sped off at 100 miles per hour. 

"JONGIN!!!" You screamed. You closed your eyes and each turn you took made it felt like you were about to fall off and die. 

"Jongin, slow down!"

Jongin looked behind real quick and saw Luhan's car following them just at the right speed of 100 miles. Jongin started cursing and took a sharp right turn into a dark neighborhood. You finally opened your eyes and your eyes widened when you saw that you weren't in your neighborhood.

"Jongin! Where are we going?!"

"It's a shortcut!"

In a few seconds, you saw lights, houses and Sehun's house. Jongin was about to speed up more when Luhan's black mercedes blocked your way causing Jongin to abrubtly stop, sending you and him flying through the air. Jongin landed on the grass but you skidded on the sidewalk, scraping your hands, arms, legs and ankles. You tried to move but you couldn't move your leg or arm. 

"Ahhhhhh!" You screamed. 

"_____! What's wrong?!" Jongin asked panicked while running over to you.

"My leg and arm! I can't feel it!" 

Jongin lifted you up into his arms and started running. 

"Aren't you injured?" You asked concerned. 

"A little, I got a few blood spilling out of my head, but I'm fine."

"Jongin! You bastard!" 

He started chuckling and told the truth.

"I'm perfectly fine. I covered my head so nothing could break and I did a position my dad always taught me to do."

In just a few seconds, you were at your boyfriend's house but Luhan's car was speeding up, meeting up with your pace. Sehun was sitting on the porch waiting for your arrival when Jongin screamed his name getting his attention.

"Catch _____ and go in the house! Don't question me just do it!" Jongin yelled and threw you. You were screaming but Sehun caught you just in time. He ran in his apartment and Jongin followed. You three safely got in and Jongin locked the door. Sehun set you on the couch and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Jongin was panting for a new batch of air but he couldn't stop and relax right now. 

"What the hell man?! You just hurt my girlfriend!" Sehun yelled coming back.

"I didn't mean too! Luhan stopped me and I was caught by surprise and we flew off of the bike! It was on accident!"

"Why is Luhan chasing you?!"

"He's after ____!"

"_____? He's not allowed to touch her!"

"I punched him in the club and told ____ to run but she was being a little and didn't listen!"

"Jongin, stop this! You kissed me!"

Sehun's eyes widened and he was about to punch him but Jongin stopped him by grabbing his fist. 

"I did it for a purpose! Luhan couldn't have known that she was with me!"

"You sure?"

"I have a girlfriend, I wouldn't dream of kissing ____ if my life depended on it!

"Thanks, Jongin!" You said sarcastically. 

Jongin checked the window one more time and saw no sign of Luhan anymore. 

"He's gone..."

Sehun punched the wall and Jongin walked into the kitchen. 

"Oppa...what's going on?" You asked trying to move your arms.

Sehun turned to you and smiled. 

"It's nothing baby~ Just sleep."

"Sehun-"

"Shhh~Just go to sleep." Sehun said and kissed your forehead. 

Oh can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Authors Note

Do any of you find this quite weird? Luhan is chasing after you, Jongin is protecting you but he used "Get on my motorcycle if you want to live" sound familar? What about Sehun in the very end? sound familiar?

Thanks for the comments, subscribers and views! Also, thanks for the upvotes!!!

The lyrics at the end are from Police: Every Breath You Take

I'm going to be having those lyrics at the end of my chapters but just to be clear, I dont own them.