LESSON

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia’s condition got worser minute by minute. She was pale and sweats a lot. She held her husband tight.

“Stay strong, please don’t sleep Thalia…” Taehyung gently patted Thalia’s cheeks. She can’t sleep. If she fell asleep, she might not wake up for a while. Taehyung kissed her forehead.

“Baby, heyy….” He whispered to her ear. Wanted to make her to stay conscious.

Thalia frowned. “Taetae…..”

Taehyung stared at his wife.

“My stomach hurt…Our baby….Please save our baby….” Thalia begged while crying. Taehyung held back his tears and wanted to be strong for his wife. She cannot see him cry or weak.

“I promise…”

 

Nicole walked back and fourth in the balcony. Taehyung have to come back!

V, where are you?!!

She received a call from her assistant. He told her that Taehyung and Thalia were nowhere to be seen around the house. Nicole went rampaged and threw everything around her. She was so mad.

“V! I will take you back and kill Thalia!!” She screamed while throwing flower vases to the ground. One of the vase hit her car and the damaged quite bad. But she doesn’t care about that. All she want is Kim Taehyung!

“I will kill your damn wife!!!”

 

Mrs.Park couldn’t stop crying. She went to Thalia’s old bedroom and cried for hours in there. Her only daughter was a good daughter eventhough she’s a bit naughty.

No news from her husband. She’s dying to know where is Thalia and Taehyung. She wants them back.

“My precious, please come back to omma….” She whispered and sobbing alone in the room.

 

Taehyung hugged and kissed his wife, whispering sweet words just to comforts her.

“Don’t sleep yet my lovely wife. I don’t want to come to your sweet dreams yet. Please stay awake, nae?”

Thalia slowly nodded and looked straight to him, “Nae….” She whispered. She don’t have any energy left to talk.

Taehyung smiled and kissed her again, “That’s my wife.”

After that, he slowly brought Thalia out of the dangerous place without Nicole noticed. That woman still lingering in the balcony with her tantrums. She demanded for Taehyung’s comeback.

The appearances of the 2 big guys startled Taehyung. He quickly hid behind the tress. If they find them, they will be dead meat. He promised to protect his wife til the very end. Til his last breathes. When the guys passed by, he slowly brought Thalia to the main road. The house was so far from the other people. They have to walked for at least 30 minutes to reached the main road. He’s worried about Thalia. She sometimes had hard times to breathes.

He searched for people. He needs help real quick. Thalia need to get treatment as soon as possible. They were lucky when a couple stopped their car and helped them to the hospital.

 

Jin almost fell of the chair when Taehyung called him through an unfamiliar phone numbers.

“Taehyung! Where are you???” He nervously asked.

Taehyung was in a hospital and called Jin with the hospital’s telephone. Thalia was admitted there and getting treatment in the emergency room.

“Jin, I’m now in hospital. I will tell the details later. But now please call the police and report about Nicole wherebeing. We were brought there yesterday.”

Jin stunned. Taehyung was in the hospital? He’s injured or Thalia? But he will asks him later.

“Arasseo. Tell me where is she now.”

 

Taehyung slowly walked into the ward room and stopped right next to Thalia’s bed. She’s sleeping after the treatment. Thanks God she’s and the baby are okay. If they were late, Thalia’s life will be in a great danger and they might lose the baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter