ANIMOSITY

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its already 1 o’clock. Taehyung peeped on his wife in the bedroom. She’s ready with her cute light purple dress and pretty hair clip. Her perfume, my goodness~

“You smells good baby. Can I kiss you?” He with naughty grins on his face.

Thalia pouted and shooks her head actively.

He couldn’t controlled his feeling towards Thalia, he stepped into the room and kissed her head. She smells so freaking nice ~ I swear.

“My hair…” Thalia whining. Taehyung kissed her head and messed up her hair. She pouted with hand on her head.

“I want to kiss you because you smells good.” He grinned.

Thalia tried to hid her smiles. She pretended to avoided his kisses with her cute pouts. “Andwae.”

Her cute pouts makes him laughs. “Stop that pout now..”

“Wae yo?”

“Stop it now Thalia..”

“Waeee?”

“CUPPP~~~!”

Thalia went speechless and blushed. He kissed her without giving her any warning. Taehyung laughed and pinched her cheek, “Let’s go or we goin to be late..”

 

Suga waited on his car at the parking lot. She will be here at any moment. She will park her car here. He missed her so much, he wants to see her eventhough she’s already taken by someone. He cried from the inside.

10 minutes after, he flinched when he saw Taehyung’s parked his car not far from his car. Oh, it’s Taehyung. Its okay, I will wait for her even if it will takes forever.

BUT

. . .

 

Tha-li-a???

He saw Thalia with Taehyung in the car. The both of them looks sweet towards each other. Taehyung even cupped Thalia’s cheeks and kissed her nose…

. . .

 

Suga almost fainted. Andwae, this is impossible! Taehyung and Thalia are enemies…Are they???

He focused harder, just to deny the fact that girl is Thalia. Her beautiful face, her cute smiles…Yeah, its her…

Tears started to formed. So her someone is Kim Taehyung. But how’s it even possible? Aren’t they big enemies? Aren’t they??

Then the argument incident came across his mind. When he approached Thalia at the café and when Taehyung came and argued with her out of a sudden. So they were pretended? Taehyung did that out of jealousy…That’s why the both of them weren’t back to the café for 10 minutes…Now he knows…Thalia is taken by Taehyung…

 

“See you at 5.” She touched her husband’s cheek. She got out of the car and walked slowly to the lecture hall area.

Taehyung smiled while following her footsteps with his eyes. See you soon sweetheart…

He was there until Thalia disappeared. He also has class at 2pm. He drove away to his faculty and already started to miss his wife.

 

Suga pondered alone in his car. Taehyung is her someone special.

I cant believe this…

Taehyung is not just a boyfriend to Thalia but he is her husband, but Suga didn’t know about that fact yet. His heart will be broken into million pieces more if he knew…

 

“Yo man~” Jimin high five Taehyung. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter