CONFESSION

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thalia was allowed to go home since she's already being injected with IV. Taehyung was so busy with his wife. He held her hand tight, doesnt want to let go. Thalia just followed his rhythm. After what she heard 1 hour ago...She felt awkward around Taehyung. She never thought it will happened. She never thought he will fell for her. He didnt hate me anymore...

Taehyung starts the engine. Its almost 6pm. The skies looking so grey. Its going to rain soon. 

Thalia just muted herself. Pretended that she didnt heard his confession before. 

 

"Be well soon jagiya...Saranghae..."

 

That sweet confession kept repeating in her mind like a cassette. She leaned her head to the seat and looked outside of the car window. Let him peacefully drive. The weather gets colder because its going to rain soon. She tried to bear the coldness.

Taehyung took off his jacket and slowly put it on his wife. Thalia was speechless. He's so sweet......He becoming sweeter moments by moments. Ottokhaji?

"Dont catch cold again..." He smiled while saying that. He wipe the sweats on her forehead with his fingers. 

Thalia quickly moved her gazes back to the window, "Thank you..."

Taehyung nodded and with his cute laughs "Your welcome ja-" 

He paused. Thalia stares at him. Did he wanted to call me jagiya again? Taehyung didnt finish his words and quickly drove away from there. 

"Your welcome jagiya...." His heart spoke it instead of his mouth.

-----

Hard pouring rain fell from the sky. Thalia fell asleep on the way home. She's tired. Taehyung stopped the engine after he parked the car. But he didnt want to woke her up from her beauty sleep. Plus, she looks so damn beautiful while sleeping. He stares at her eyes, nose and lips. Areumdawo...

"My wife is so beautiful..." He whispered. He will let her sleep for 10 minutes more. 

At the meantime, he couldnt stopped himself from staring at his wife. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter