EVIL

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nicole went rampaged in her room. She hates Thalia so much! She wants to make her vanish, yeah vanish. Disappear forever. Taehyung is supposed to be her’s not Thalia!

“I will make you miserable woman, I swear!” She screamed and throwing everything near her. Her parents shook heads in despair. Their daughter went crazy again, hmmm…

They knew about Taehyung and how the both of them were a great couple before. That boy always hang out with their daughter and sometimes came to their house for a cup of tea. But they don’t think Nicole and Taehyung were that serious. Taehyung told them before that he didn’t think about serious matter as marriage. Nicole was just his girlfriend and not more than that.

But he’s married now. Is that true? No wonder Nicole went nuts.

 

“How’s your wrist now? Is it better?” Taehyung asked when Thalia stepped into the kitchen. He was busy with cooking. Special for his lovely wife.

Thalia nodded, “Nae, im okay…”

Thalia wanted to help him with utensils but he gave her a sweet scolding.

“Nope, just sit down. Your wrist will be hurt again if you moving it around.”

Thalia pouted.

“Stop that pout, or else I will slap you with kisses.” He said without looking at her. He was busy with the chicken soup in the pot.

Thalia covered her lips and nodded. Hehe…

“Just relax and let me finish this nae…” He commanded with smiles on his face. Thalia stood up behind him and gave him a sweet backhug.

“Okayy…” She replied.

 

“Banyi mogo…” He grinned after all the dishes were on the table. As Thalia’s husband, he became a better chef. She easily got sick, so he decided to learn to cook so he can cook the healthy dishes for her.

Thalia ate deliciously that evening eventhough its pretty hard to used her hand since its injured and her husband knew about it.

“Gwenchana?” He asked.

“Gwenchana, im fine…” She smiled.

“Let me feed you.”

Thalia shook her head and stopped him from standing up. She doesn’t want to make it hard for him. She can handle it by herself because she’s a grown up woman.

“Im okay.” She repeated.

Taehyung stares at her. Thalia wiggled her eyebrows, “Yes?”

“Anya. You’re cute.”

Thalia smiled and stuffed herself with her husband’s cooking. He’s better than me in cooking…Delicious…

Taehyung honestly worried about his wife. Nicole blackmailed to hurt Thalia. Why she have to do that by the way? She should just accept the fact that he and Thalia are married.

Nicole might do something dangerous to Thalia…

“Taetae-ah…”

Taehyung quickly looked at her, “Hmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yea, im okay…”

“But you looks sullen. Is anything wrong?” She put down the chopticks. Taehyung didn’t look alright and she wants to know why.

“Anya. Don’t worry…” He said while faking his smile.

“Jjinja?”

He nodded, “Jjinjaru…Banyi mogo jagiya.”

Thalia doesn’t have any choice except to continue eating. But she was pretty sure something bothering his mind at that moment. He doesn’t even ate much.

Taehyung stares at his cute wife. She looks adorable stuffing herself with his cooking. Too adorable to his eyes, she’s like a teddy bear…Hugable…

I will protect you baby, I promise…

 

Taehyung protected his wife for 24/7. Nicole might come and hurt her. If that happen, he will be the most useless husband ever. He never let his guard down for the sake of Thalia.

Everything was perfect until Nicole on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter