Chapter 2 ☁

That Light

 

--------Back to present---------

I open my eyes open, wanting to go back to that moment so badly, even if it was the day my parents abandoned me. I couldn’t even ask where he was going or why he was there. A tear rolls down my cheeks and I quickly wipe it off. “ Sometimes love could be by accident, you could even fall in love with someone you say one the street-” My teacher says. I smile. I actually do love him. Yes. I fell in love with light, it’s weird right? But if you were in my place then you would too. He helped me so much, even though we only met once.

 

Flashback-------------------

 

He was already gone. Ji eun stood up, tears already streaming down her face. Why did he go, Where did he go? That was occupying her mind now. She ran up to the side lamp on the street. “Bae-bae-baekhyun? are you there?” She says, thinking that he is the light source in the lamp. But there was no replies. Ji eun rans back to the river where she first saw him. “Baekhyun” She shouts again and again till her voice croaks. Until her knees gave up and she fell to the floor. He went, she thought. Baekhyun could have been the only hope for her, someone new to her life. But no. He was gone.She stayed staring at the sky, her own tears drowning her, then it started raining. Just as if the rain was crying with her. Suddenly, she got an idea in her head. The bracelet.  Baekhyun said to use it when your said, so she quickly took it out with her shaky hands then bought it close to her face. “I have to confess” Ji eun says wondering. Then she talks again “I-I dont know what to do, yo-you went and now what? I have no-no hh-ouse and how am I going to sleep, please help me” Ji eun says sobbing. Then suddenly the bracelet lights up, and shines very brightly. It then makes a straight light that was directing to something. Ji eun follows where the light was taking her and she stops at a house. She stands there not knowing what to do, wondering why the light bought her here.

 

She stayed there until a Woman, with a very kind face, opens the door. “Oh my poor child” She says coming towards Ji eun. Ji eun was surprised. Did she know that lady? “Here come in, it’s raining outside” Ji eun got dragged by the lady. What if something bad was going to happen, or they would abuse her like her past parents did. Ji eun stops walking, which caused the lady to look back. “ Oh sweetie, don't worry I won't do anything” But that didn’t convince Ji eun. “ I have cookies inside…” The lady says hopefully. Ji eun brightens up and the lady noticed that. She grabbed hold of Ji eun's hand and lead her inside a house where, a kind faced man was sitting, drinking a cup of coffee. “Here take a seat” The lady offers Ji eun. Ji eun politely sits down, while the lady is walking back to her with some milk and cookies. “Just as i promised” The lady says kindly. Ji eun gobbles down her food not leaving a crumb and the milk was gulped down in a second. The lady and man widen their eyes. “ Oh you poor girl, where are your parents, did they feed you today, are you lost?” The man asks. Ji eun looks down. “My parents were ab-abusing mm-e and the-y ab-abandoned me” Ji eun explains. The two adults were heart broken then they both come towards her and hold her hands. The two adults look at each other and smile before the man speaks up. “We could be your new family, My wife sadly can’t get babies, so you could be our daughter instead” The lady nodded and squeezes Ji eun's hand. “We promise we will be very loyal to you and make you forget your past horrible parents” The lady says. Ji eun was quite hesitant. How could she trust them. She just met them 10 minutes ago! But no. If Baekhyun’s light bought her here, then there must be a reason. Ji eun gulps before she speaks up “o-ok”

The two adults jump from happiness and run to hug Ji eun. Ji eun smiles. They were now a big happy family. All thanks to Baekhyun.

 

 

 

------------------ A/N---------

 

Hey guys ^^ so in chaper one i just wanted to try a layour but it took FOREVER to adjust do yeh im not botherd.

 

Please comment and subscribe :)