Chapter 4 ♚

That Light

 

Chapter Four - Somewhere new


 

I flutter my eyes open after feeling something soft under my back. I grunt. Where could I be when I am lying on something soft. Like I was just about to get by someone. I look around and gawk at the beautiful scenery around me. Mesmerized, I slowly stand up, while putting my hands to my chest. WHere am I? Then something hits me. I'm Dead! The guy must have shot me and now I'm in Heaven! I scream from happiness. I Might see my parents... I quickly run to somewhere then look around. I have to find somewhere to sit so I walk to the near by train station. What. Train station? Wait, there is also a food corner and a mall. I run there but there is no one. Im confused…

Just then a shooting star passes by and I hear A doom. Curiously, I walk to where it fell and I hear noises. Manly noises. Maybe their angles! Excitedly I jog to the place to find 12 gorgeous, handsome men sitting around a camp fire. Well not exactly. One of them is making the fire. U-using his hands. “Oh my GOD!” I run to the guy and get water from the near by water fall. I spill the water on his hands then smile “Your hands were on fire” The 12 men burst out laughing and wipe their tears away. The one who had fire on his hands went up to me. “Idiot Why do you do that?” I scrunch my face. “I just saved you” The boys laugh again. “That’s his power dear” A kind faced man says. Power. The only person that I know that has a power is Baekhyun. Maybe he could be here. I look around but no one looks like him.

Anyways, He must have changed because he was really young then. “Hello” The same boy says waving his hand in front of my face. I blink. “Who are you guys?” I ask. The boys scoff. They look mean so I put my head down. I think one of them noticed that because he comes up to me then makes me sit down next to them. “My name is Xiumin, and I have the power of Snow” He says while making it snow above me. I smile. “I’m Chanyeol, Power of fire” He says with a gummy smile. I smile back “Sehun here, Wind is my power” He says making a whole lot of wind under my skirt. My skirt flies up and I blush.

Sehun bursts out laughing but then Xiumin hits him with a snowball. “Owhhh” Sehun wines. Someone else pushes Sehun then says “Kai, Power of Teleportation” Then suddenly he appears right next to me which makes me squeal. I laughs then puts an arm around my shoulder as if we have been best friends for ever. Just then Kai gets pushed off by someone who is so tall I have to look up. “Kris, flight” And with that I just realise that he was floating. “Woah” I whisper, but the boys obviously heard that. “No fair! you only comment about Kris’s” Chanyeol whines. “No-no Just..” I get interrupted by Kris who was smirking at the boys before looking at me. “It’s ok Dear, I know Im the best” I scoff “No. I actually like snow best” I say chuckling. Kris looks at me in disbelief while the boys are clutching their stomach’s from laughing.

Someone really cute comes up to me then says “Suho here, Water” *blush* He holds my hands then brings them up to his heart. I blush even harder but Kai pulls me away. *thank god*. “Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O and I have the power of earth” I laugh out loud. D.O just like his eyes! Just then all the boys look at me and laugh, except for D.O who shouts a “Hey” before pouting. Did they Hear me? “Yeah we can read your thoughts” Xiumin speaks up *oh no* Kris smirks then D.O says “Caught huh”. I just look away. “Anyways, My name is chen and I have the power of Lightning.” “And my name is Lay and I have the power of healing someone” *wow* Lay smirks *ugh he could hear my thoughts* “Luhan and my power is Telepathy” *oh my god he is so hot* “Ugh no he is not” Sehun says.

I pout *why do they have to hear everything I think?* “Tao *buing buing* Power of Time control” I smile. He looks nice. And finally the last boy speaks up “Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun and I have the power of light” My mouth is open and tears roll down my face. It couldn’t be him right? No. But his power is light and his name is baekhyun? “Yah what are you thinking about and who is he?” Baekhyun says. I wipe my tears away and smile. “No one” I say. He obviously doesn’t remember me...

 

 

Author's Notes: New chapter *YAYAYAY* So Ji eun meets Baekhyun...

Dont you want to know what happens next...

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update again soon ^^

credit