☾ Chapter 1 ☽

That Light

 

 

 

       Chapter 1..
 
              That light.
              That light.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

http://alangamula.tumblr.com/post/68365586137        

 

 

            

 

 

 

 

               

"And uo’r our new unit it lov’e"I look up. The word love seemed almost foreign to me. The teacher is talking gibberish and i’m not even concentrating on what she is saying. She has this weird looking face that wants me to focus on it more. I squint my eyes focusing on her face then my eyes spot a mole covered with concealer. I scoff. Bet she tried covering up but that ain…..”Ji eun-sshi is something wrong”. My thoughts get cut off and I straighten up trying not to laugh at my past thought&squo;s.“No miss” I reply. The class is staring at me like I have killed someone. I glare back at them not caring. You know, in class i'm like the -not -wanted type. Everyone thinks i am weird just because i wear “that” bracelet and I talk to it. And because i have no parents and i only got to this rich school because of my clever brain. People are so weird… I bet they're jealous of my talents and this precious bracelet. This Precious bracelet….

----Flashbac’k---- Lee Ji eun was only 6 years old when something Extraordinary happened to her. She was sitting down on a bench not knowing where to go or do after getting abandoned by her parents. All they left with her was a bag of clothes and one wrap of a dozen pieces of Kimbap. Her eyes were swollen from how much she cried and her hands were scarred with cuts from getting abused. Another tear falls down her eyes as she lowers her head. “what am I going to do now” she whispers shutting her eyes. She even knew the fact that she was too young to cope. She stood up, not caring about any of her belongings and carried on walking. She walks until she comes by a river.

The moon was brightly reflecting giving the river a shimmering glow. Suddenly her eyes caught a light. Yes a light. So beautiful that it had to be followed. She wiped her tears away from her eyes then stood up dusting her clothes. As she came closer to the light, it moved. Ji eun was surprised by the sudden movement that it made her leap. She decided to carry on moving towards it, but the closer she came, the further it went.Lee Ji eun decided to run after the light, which caused the light to run too. What a weird thing, Ji eun thought. She ran after it until, Suddenly a small boy, about her height, popped in front of her. “Would you stop following me” The boy shouted complaining. Ji eun made a fac’e. “ I...wasn’t following you, I was following the light.” She spoke back pouting trying to find the light by poking her head behind the boy.

The boy got annoyed by that so he pushed her towards &him;“Eyyyy you pabo, I am the light” Ji eun giggled by that. “How could you be a light when you're here in front of me as a human!” The boy rolls his eyes “ugh, Why am I even dealing with this clump of dirt” The boy huffs. Ouch. Ji eun got very hurt. She couldn’t understand why everyone hated her. A tear crawled it’s way towards her cheeks and the boy noticed that. He widened his eyes not knowing that he has made a young girl cry. “Oh no please don’t cry, I-I didn’t mean it I swear!” The boy says putting his hands up, feeling extremely guilty.

Ji eun sobs even more, The tears drowning her. The boy is obviously very surprised."H'“Hey, Um how about I show you a trick?” Ji eun puts her head up slowly nodding eagerly. The boy wipes off the tears off Ji eun’s eye’s then smiles. “Look” He whispers quietly, before spreading one of his hands out then closing his eyes. *For a 6 year old boy, He is really mature* Ji eun thinks. He smiles then opens his eyes, then a small light appeared on top of his hand. He bought his hands higher up then closed his eyes once a again. And in a few seconds the moon was shining ever so brightly and light was surrounding the two children. Ji eun wiped her tears away and went towards the light trying to touch them. The boys smiles before joining her. After a long hour of playing with lights,

The two children sit down on the grass. Ji eun looks at the boy who was shining like a star. “yo-you really look like light” Ji eun comments making the boy chuckle. Ji eun smiles along with him then looks at the stars. The boy looked at the girl, not noticing that light was surrounding them. “Hey, so what’s your name?” The boy asks wondering about the girl. “M-my n-name is Lee J-Ji eun” Ji eun stutters. She still has a feeling everyone hates her and obviously hasn’t forgot that her parents left her.

The boy noticed that the little girl was sad so he crawls in front of her then holds her hand, creating a small light between their hands. “My name is Byun Baekhyun and I am the amazing guy that controls the light” The boy says softly, Making Ji eun laugh. “Why are you laughing” He questions. “Your funny, and your fingers are like a girl” Ji eun says chuckling. Baekhyun pouts “Yah!!”

And with that the two have a long conversation till the sun comes up “So where's your house, I could take you back home.?” Baekhyun asks. Ji eun looks down to the grass then looks back up again. “I have no house.” she says simply. Baekhyun was surprised at her answer.

“How could you not have a house, you know like you have parents right” Baekhyun scoffs, thinking that his joke was funny, but in fact, it hurt Ji eun even more. She looks up to him then explains her story right from the beginning. Baekhyun stares at her lovingly not knowing what to do. Then he remembered something that could help her. His Precious bracelet. Baekhyun decided to gift her it for good luck. he slowly gets it out then puts it in front of her. “here” He says simply pushing the bracelet towards her. She eyes the bracelet before picking it u’p

“What’s this?” She questions, trying to figure out what it was. “Well it’s a bracelet” Baekhyun says. “I know that, but why are you giving it to me?” Ji eun says rolling her eyes. “Well this, is a bracelet of light, I want to give it to you so you could talk to it whenever you feel sad, or happy. It makes you feel way better, trust me.” Baekhyun explains. He takes the bracelet and fits it around her arm. “Perfect” He whispers before getting cut off by the sight of a shooting star. He smiles. “It’s my time to go now, Lee Ji eun, Take care.” Baekhyun says kissing the girl on the cheek, creating a massive firework of light. And before she could speak up, He was already Gone.

再见,夏天。// KIM JONGIN.