You're too old!!

Jjak Saranginikka (because this is one side love)

 

 
“Jamkan___ jamkanmanyo!! (wait.. wait a minute) this is not fair!! Yahh let me go!” Yee Rin tried to release her hands from the big body guard dressed in black.
“Ka! (just go) a lot of girls already tried to do the same, we are not gonna be fooled  by you!” he said in a rough tone and put Yee Rin outside the backstage door.
Yee Rin hold her breath. “UGHHHH!!! I am not going to give up!! I can pass the security out there, why those ugly men should find me in the last minute!!!!” Yee Rin looked so upset, she almost got into 2PM waiting room, only a step left then she could find her lover___ Hwang Chansung.
***
Two days later
Yee Rin looked at her watch and screamed. “HUWAAHHHH NEJOSSO!!!! ( I am late)” she then ran fast to catch the bus. Fortunately she made it. She jumped in and put her card on the sensor.
“Ajushi chom pallayo eung? Do pallayo  (drive more faster, ok?)” Yee Rin said in hurry. There were lotta empty chairs right there, but she chose to stand near the door. She planned to jump right after this bus lower the speed.
Jjak sarang?? A sound in Yee RIn head spoke. Aniya!! This is not one side love!! Not this time,, this time is for real, I can feel it in my heart beat. Yee Rin touch her own chest.
“Oo!! Wasso (I am here)” Yee Rin jumped out the bus and without waiting any longer she ran toward a big building named JYP. Yee Rin opened the door and sighed!!
“Wae.. wae sarami neomu manha? (why there are so many people)” Yee Rin almost step back. “andwae!! (no way) I cant give up!! I am here to reach my love, I wont let this end with another jjak sarang!! No way!!!!”
“Participant no. 220, Shin Yee Rin ssi,”
“Eh??” Yee Rin could feel her heart beat faster when she heard her name was announced from the speaker. She closed her eyes for a minute then prayed before she walked her shaky feet to the audition room.
“Mwo!! Mwo?? Mwoya????!!!” Yee Rin eyes were getting bigger. “that.. that is Hw.. Hwang CHANSUNG!!!” sound in her head screaming. Yee Rin almost ran toward him, if she didn’t feel someone pulled her hand and asked her to sit beside the other contestant.
Yee Rin didn’t have any choice, she walked away from Chansung half heartedly. This is the first time she ever saw her lover from this close. She normally only saw him in a concert, but not this close!!
“I.. I cant believe this.” Yee Rin still amazed with Chansung appearance, he sit right there with other judges. Yee Rin never knew that today judge will be Chansung. And that makes her even more believe that she and he belong together!!!
“220,”
“220!!”
“Oh? Ne.. ne!!!” Yee Rin finally could turn her head from Chansung and looked at  woman who called her. The woman face seemed bother because Yee Rin looked like a lose girl.
Yee Rin sigh heavily, she took of her bag and walked to the centre of the room, a microphone welcome her coldly. “An.. annyeong haseyo, joneun Sh.. Shin Yee Rin Imnida.” Yee Rin lowered her gaze, she looked at her feet. Naega wae irae?? (why am I like this) why I have to be this nervous!!? I am not usually feeling this way, is it because there is Chansung here??
Chansung, finally turn his face from the paper and for the first time looked at the contestant named Yee Rin. Chansung frowned___ this girl…
Suzy looked at Chansung. “Mwoga? (what)” Suzy thought Chansung wanted to say something.
Chansung shook his head. “Aniyo.. I just think this girl is not ready to follow this audition, look at her face.” Chansung whispered.
“That’s what I think, I bet, she wont enter this company!”
“What do you prepare?” Minkyung , a PD of JYP company asked Yee Rin.
“I.. I am going to sing.” Yee Rin upset with herself. “wait a minute, may I walk to the corner for a second please?”
Minkyung sighed, she already saw this kind of girl for the rest of her life, she knew this girl didn’t have something special to be shown.
“make it hurry!” Minkyung answered in evil voice.
Yee Rin walked fast to the corner, she hide her face behind the curtain. “I can do this!! I can do this!! This is for Chansung!! For my eternal love!!”
“AKKK!!!” Yee Rin shouted.
“Mwoya?!! Kapjagi!! (it shocked me)” Suzy and all of people in that room looked at Yee Rin.
Minkyung sighed. “It’s wasting my time!!” she whispered and directly give a big crossed in Yee Rin’s profile.
“At least let her show what she got for a while,” Moon PD said to Minkyung.
“I will,” Minkyung answered but at the same time threw Yee Rin’s profile to the rejected box.
Chansung saw it, with no reason he felt sorry for this nervous girl.
Yee Rin walked back to the centre, “You’re ready now?” Minkyung asked.
“Ye.. I am going to sing Chansung ssi song, parfume__”
“Mwo?” Chansung shocked.
Suzy smiled. “Ohoho.. I think I know why she looks so nervous, she likes you__”
Chansung didn’t reply Suzy, he looked at Yee Rin, the girl begun to sing.
Minkyung folded her hands on the table and saw Yee Rin carefully. Meanwhile Suzy moved her head closer to Chansung. “Saenggak buda, I yeoja ga do jarhesso. (she is better than I thought)”
“Keureseyo~ (is that so)” Chansung answered briefly.
Minkyung rose her hand, Yee Rin stopped singing immediately. “Thanks, please wait outside, we will tell the result soon.”
“Oo?” Yee Rin frowned. “But.. just now I saw some people came out with paper in their hands, they said they are accepted___”
Minkyung sighed, this kind of girls always give her a hard time. “So you already now it?” Minkyung refused to lie to Yee Rin, there is no use to lie to this girl, she will ask again and again until she get the answer. Minkyung knew it so well. 15 years experiencing this entertainment world made her has to treat some people____ well most of people cold heartedly.
“I didn’t make it, did I?” Yee Rin started getting to know the situation.
“You’re right. I am so sorry but we can have you in our company.” Minkyung said.
“waeyo? Whats the reason? Do you think I cant sing well?”
“Uuuu~” Suzy said in lower voice. “She is brave!”
Minkyung smiled. “is it your first time following an audition?”
“Ne!”
“Waeyo? Why all of sudden you want to follow the audition? What is your future career? You take hanguk language department in your university.. you must wanna be a teacher don’t you? So why are you here?”
“N..ne??” Yee Rin seemed more nervous. “That’s__ I have my own reason.” She finally decided to give that answer.
“Ok that’s why___ because of your own reason we cannot ask you to join us.”
“Mwoyo? Yee Rin surprised. “But.. but I wanna be a singer!” Yee Rin said again, although it’s not her first goal but to be a singer is also part of her dream___ her old old old dream, she ever thought she will be a singer before, it’s just her destiny brought her to be a language teacher.
“Do you think I cant sing?” Yee Rin asked again. “do you think my voice is terrible?”
“aniyo__ you definitely can sing, your voice is not bad__ with hard training you can be as good as Suzy.” Minkyung looked at Suzy. Suzy nodded her head, agree with that statement.
Yee Rin couldn’t believe her ear, she said I am good then why she rejected me???
“But.. that is not enough.”
“What? What do you mean?”
Minkyung sighed again. “Sorry to say this, but you’re too late.”
Late??? I am too late? For what? I almost late, indeed, but I came here right at the time, didn’t I ??
“You’re 20 y.o old now, hard training needs at least 2-3 years, more than that if you want to master in dancing and acting too. Most of idol debut in their teens age, we cant make debut in your 20s.” Minkyung smiled again. “I am so sorry, I wish you came 5 or 10 years ago.”
“Ne? you reject me because I am 20? Yahh..”
All of people there looked at Yee Rin, only Minkyung who didn’t seem bother with that ahh..”
All of people there looked at Yee Rin, only Minkyung who didn’t seem bothering with that yah from her junior. “I am 20 y.o, that’s right, but I have talent!! And with a professional make up, I can look younger than my real age!!”
Half of people in that room hold their laugh. Yee Rin knew it and felt embarrasses but she couldn’t give up! Not now!! when she was about one step closer to come to Chansung’s life, and she knew she is good enough to be a singer__ it will be so disappointed if she had to fail only because of age factor!!!!
“It , I know it, but nothing we can do, you can keep trying to follow other audition if you want, but I’ll tell you one thing, I told you the truth. And if you don’t want to broke your heart because of rejected from other company, I suggest you to just give up your singing dream, our country will be so blessed to have a good language teacher like you. Just keep on your path,, you already in the right one.” Minkyung said sincerely. But it made Yee Rin pissed off.
“But____”
“Daeum! (next)” Minkyung shouted.
***
“BLASHHH!!!”
Two bodyguard just slumped the door behind Yee Rin.
“Twice!!!! It has been two times, I was dumped by the ugliest bodyguard!!!!”  Yee Rin shouted. She kicked the door behind her and walked away disappointedly.
She tried to understand but she couldn’t . “I was too late!!!”
“Csk!!” she laughed sarcastically. “I am as good as Suzy, but she dumped me coz I am too old to be an idol!!! What a jerk!!!!”
Yee Rin folded her leg and sit besides the tree. She looked at the big building near her. In that building, there is her lover, her one and only life spirit.
“Ohhh~ T.T” Yee Rin lowered her head. “I almost got him!! What should I do now? my only access to be close with him is gone because of that old PD!!! What should I do??”
“srekkk!!”
“Oo??!” Yee Rin lifted her head and wiped her tears.
“SREKKK!”
“Mwoya?” she became more nervous and almost stood up, when she found a little cat jumped from the bush, the cat fell down for a while then stood up in his shaky legs. There was a blood in his right front leg.
“Oo? You’re hurt!!” Yee Rin took the cat and embraced him. She looked at the cat once again, there is a silver bone shape with the red leashes in his neck. “neo___ neo___ Jeonggamie matjyo!!!!? (you’re jeonggam right?)”
To be contd.
 
Thx for reading,, don’t forget to leave some trace and don’t be a ghost reader ^^
gomawoooo
 #MongChan