is it jjak sarangie??

Jjak Saranginikka (because this is one side love)
title: Jjak saranginikka! (because this is one side love)
main characters: Shin Yee Rin & Hwang Chansung

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I LOVE HIM!!!!!” Yee Rin shouted crazily.

“Chongsin Jaryeo Yee Rinna!! (back to your sense)” Sun Ah hit Yee Rin head.

Yee Rin touched her head. “Yashhh!!! Why do you do that! Of course I am awake!! I know what I am saying and I love him!!! Igon jinjja-yahhh! (this is for real)”

Sun Ah ate her jajangmyeon and sigh at the same time, “You said the same thing to Dongjun last three month!!” Sun Ah mentioned one of great member of ZEA. “I bet you will change your bias next month too!!!”

“Aniyo!!! Joltero animidaaa!! (no way!! Forever it wont be like that) this one is for real, I say this because the man already came to my dream three times in a row!!” Yee Rin squeezed her own hands. “You know what that’s mean? It means that our feeling is connected to each other, uri haramoni said to me___ Yee Rinna if you dream of someone three times in a row, it means that the person in your dream also dream of you!!”

“PHUAHHH.. mwo.. mworagoyo??? (what did you say)” Sun Ah almost chocked by jajangmyeon. “this man___ this man dreamed about you too?? This guy!!!” Sun Ah pointed at Yee Rin’s cell screen. “Aigoooo michonya??!!! (are you out of your mind??) how can this man dream about you!! He doesn’t even know you!!! Eishhhh!!!” Sun Ah hit Yee RIn head again.

“Yahhhh!!!” Yee RIn blocked her hand, but it was too late. “Igon magic-ida!! (that’s called magic) you wont know there is invisible strings between me and him, and send our feeling to each other.”

Sun Ah put her chopstick away. “aigoo I sarami jinjja mittchina kot katha!! (this person is really crazy) yahhh,, that’s why I told you to find the real man in your real life!! So you wont keep dreaming to have a date with those namja idol!!!” Sun Ah talked from her heart, she really worried about her bestfriend.

“You keep changing your bias everytime you see the new idol group, you said you love him so much, wanna be his wife, but when the other man come up, you will throw the old one and start all over again with the new bias!!! And that makes you ever crazier!!!”

“Dwaessoyo!!! (forget it) find your true love in the real world, so you will stop imagining the impossible thingy like that!!! Arasseo!!? (do you understand?)” Sun Ah warned Yee Rin.

Yee Rin stop eating, she looked at her cell screen. A guy with the sweetest smile is looking at her now. Yee Rin sighed. Is that right? Am I just dreaming? But this feeling seems too real, I even feel nervous everytime I saw him on TV___

“Do you know why you always keep changing your bias??” Sun Ah talked again. Yee Rin lifted her gaze from her cell, she shake her head.

Sun Ah sighed disappointedly, “Jjak saranginnika!!! Jjaksarang!!!! (that’s because you have one side love) you keep loving them with all of your heart, but they never reply your feeling!! You keep thinking of him, hoping him, missing him, then what about him??_____ hana do! Joltero! Pyeongseng!! Amugo do eopso!!!! (not even once, forever and ever, nothing at all)” Sun Ah raised her voice, spoke angrily.

“wae?? Because they don’t know you, they don’t even know who you are, how can they love you, if they don’t even know you are exist??”

Yee RIn looked at Sun Ah mong mongly. Jjak sarang? All of this strong feeling jjak sarangirago? (you said all the strong feeling as one side love) ahhh.. so that’s why I keep changing my bias,, because I never get feedback from them____

Sun Ah looked at Yee Rin. “Wae?? You just realize now? all you do is wasteful?? Ije aratchi? (you know it now, don’t you)”

“Eung!” Yee RIn nodded surely.

Sun Ah smiled. “ahhhhh daenghida (thanks god) so right now all you have to do is try to see around you, there is must be someone who sent to be your life partner. You’re 20 y.o now. lets stop playing around and start to think about your future with the right guy, ok?”

“ani (no)” Yee Rin shake her head. Make Sun Ah stop talking, she cant believe her eyes, all of her advice is thrown away.

“Mir, Jonghoon, Minho, Minhwan, Lee Joon, Gikwang, Luhan, Jonghyun, Hongki, SeongHo, keurae ta jjak sarangiyeyo,, keunde ije jjak sarang aniya___ ijeneun joei chot sarang!! Joei jinjja sarang__ baro Hwang Chansung imnida!!!” (oke they were all my one side love, but this time is different, this time is first love, my true love___ he is Hwang Chansung)

Sun Ah sighed tiredly. “Ommona Yee Rinnaa how long do you plan to_____ yashhh neo jinjja joltero irohke sara??? (are you gonna live like this forever?) when will you finally realize that this is not going to be happened!! He doesn’t even know y__________”

“keureseyoo~ (is that so?) Yee RIn teased Sun Ah. “Keurae arayo (ok, I know that) that’s why I am going to find a way to meet him soon!! More than that I will proof to you that this is jjak sarang aniya! Ige baro joei jinjja sarang!!!” Yee RIn clapped her hand once and gave Sun Ah her determined gaze, as if she was really sure that she will achive her goal soon.

“Hwang Chansung Oppa juguemman gidarilke, na kanta, jigeum! (Oppa wait a lit bit more, I am on my way, Now!)
 
To be contd.
 
I have no idea where am I going to bring this story? it’s 2 am in the midnight!! This idea suddenly muenteug wassoyo!!
 
Leave a comment if you like it, or hate it!! I am going to continue this story soon, after I receive some feedbacks from the reader..
 
Bye for now,,  annyeong
 
#MOngChan