EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBER!!! WHAT???

Jjak Saranginikka (because this is one side love)

Yee Rin sat in front of her laptop. She couldn’t help herself for not smiling broadly everytime she looked at her pictures with Chansung that have spread out since yesterday on the social media.

People said Yee Rin as the luckiest girl in town, because of her braveness she could save 2PM Chansung’s pet. And they had pretty long conversation in a coffee shop. More than that Chansung even helped Yee Rin took care of her hurt hand and exchanged phone number to each other.

“Happy?” Sun Ah asked to Yee Rin.

Yee Rin didn’t move her head even for once inch from her laptop. “Danghyeonhaji!! Manhi!!! (Of course!! Sooo much)”

Sun Ah sighed. “Keurae, injeong jigeum (Ok, I admitted now) You are pretty damn lucky Yee Rin, how can a criminal become a hero at the same time!!”

Yee Rin looked at Sun Ah. “Eishhh museun mariya? (what are you saying) I am not a criminal, it was like just a strategy, strategy to reach my love. And do you see the result now?” Yee Rin took her cell and once again showed off Chansung phone number to Sun Ah.

Sun Ah swept away Yee Rin’s cell. “Arasseo!! (I know) you already showed it hundred timesss!!!!”

“Oh, Bdw how can you convince Chansung about everything? What did he ask first?”

Yee Rin tried to remember yesterday event. “Eungg.. gwenchanayo? (are you ok)” Yee Rin repeated Chansung’s word yesterday. Suddenly all of the things appeared again in her head.

“Jinjja gwenchanayo? (are you really just fine?) Chansung asked worriedly. He quickly asked someone to take warn water and towel for him. He then tried to take care of Yee Rin by himself, meanwhile Jeonggam sat curiously beside them.

“Gomawoyo (thank you) I cant imagine what would happen if you didn’t show up and help my cat.”

“Oo? Ah yee.. you don’t have to mention it, I just____ I did that just like that, I didn’t even think.”

“You’re Yee Rin, right? Shin Yee Rin?” Chansung asked to assure something.

Yee Rin was shocked. “Oo? Ot.. ottohkae arayo? (how do you know)”

Chansung smiled, he tried to say something but he hold himself then answered. “You followed JYP audition the other day, I was there too, remember?”

Yee Rin held her breath. Of course she remembered, she just couldn’t believe that Chansung would still remember her, he even remembered her name!!! Ooo???? Is it because Yee Rin screamed like crazy person, when the security pushed her out of the building???

“Oohh~” Yee Rin felt embarrasses. She lowered her head. “Ah ye, I was so emotional at that time, I did something outside my mind. I must looked so crazy at that time, didn’t I?” Yee Rin looked at Chansung.

Chansung laughed a lit bit. “Yeah, chom___ you were pretty crazy, I never saw someone who screamed ‘YAH’ to Minkyung PD, I bet she must be so shocked at that time.”

Yee Rin lowered her head again. “Ottohkae? She must hate me so much, I didn’t mean to do that, but she rejected me only because of age factor! It makes me feel so furious!” Yee Rin told the truth.

Chansung felt sorry to Yee Rin, but Minkyung was right, there is no way their agency want to take a risk to hire someone who already in her 20s as a trainee.

“I am sorry, I wish I could help,” Chansung said to her sincerely.

Yee Rin felt her heart beating faster. “Ahh.. haha.. aniyo, aniyo (no, not need to say that) I am okay, just like Minkyung PD said the other day, maybe I will be perfect to be a language teacher.”

Chansung smiled. He then saw Jeonggam walked toward Yee Rin and jumped onto her lap. “Oo? Jeonggamie Yee Rin ssi ga joahanabwa (it seems like Jeonggam like you) he don’t do that with stranger. You guys just met on the street, just now, right?”

Yee Rin became a lit bit panic. “Oo? Ye.. we just met.” She lied. She hoped Chansung will not recognize her shaky voice.

“He must be so thankful coz you saved his life,”

Yee Rin felt guilty, she wanted to tell Chansung everything, but she was afraid Chansung will hate her after he know the truth. Yee Rin held her breath. “No! I don’t have to tell him everything, besides no one get hurt right? Jeonggam saved, Chansung got his pet back, and I___ I have an access to get to know Chansung. Everything is under control, this is exactly work like my plan, nothing to be worried about.”

Yee Rin tried to wash away her guiltiness. She then shocked by Chansung’s question.

“Don’t you mind to give me your phone number?”

“Oo?” Yee Rin couldn’t believe her ear.

“phone number,” Chansung repeated. “If you don’t mind, I would like to ask your phone number. I really want to repay what you have done to me and Jeonggam. But I don’t have much time right now, if you give me your phone number, maybe later I can contact you, and we can have ___ aa____ lunch together, maybe, if you want?” Chansung seemed a lit bit shy to tell what he wanted to say.

“Do you mind?” Chansung asked carefully.

Yee Rin opened her eyes wider. “OF COURSE NOT!!! Here.. here is my phone number.” Yee Rin almost lose her control. Her hand even shaking when She typed her phone number in Chansung cell. “Here__” She gave the cell back to Chansung.

Chansung smiled, he waited for several second then a ringtone heard from Yee Rin cell. “That’s my number, I know I don’t have to tell you again, but if you don’t mind, please do not tell anybody about my number, I don’t share my number with random people, do you understand?” Chansung asked sincerely.

“OO!!” Yee Rin nodded her head quickly. “Kogjonghajimaseyo, yakseokhaeyo, (don’t worry, I promise you) I will never!! Never show your phone number to anybody!!! Not even my parents!!”

Chansung breath in relief. “Ok, I’ll keep your promise. And once again, thank you so much for saving my Jeonggam,”

Yee Rin looked at Chansung smiled face. She still had so many regrets in her heart, but she couldn’t tell the truth, not now!!

“Mianhae Oppa, najunge (I am sorry oppa, later__) I will tell you everything. Later___”

Contd.

Happy reading everyone,, leave your traceeeeee ^__________^

gomawooooo