Home visit

What is your choice?

The thing I wanted to write in the previous chapter, but postponed for this will have to be postponed again. ^^’’

After playing with the video for the trailer I thought that maybe I would do this a little longer but I'm not sure if I'll drop this or continue writing it... It's flat and boring, isn't it?

Anyway here's the next chapter.

--------------

We entered the building and a guy passed us greeting Key, who answered him halfheartedly. My friend didn’t say a word after that and we walked to the apartment in silence. I thought that Kibum won’t say a word anymore, if it wasn’t for Jonghyun’s half appearance.

“At least put some clothes on!” Key yelled at the confused singer.

“You said you’ll come back at 8!” His gaze then turned from Key to me “Oh… hi, Olive!” a smile formed on his lips. I nodded and then followed the boys to where they were going. We entered their bedroom, and as soon as I stepped in it I turned around to go to the living room but both of them stopped me.

“It’s cooler here and I only have to change my shirt, you can sit.” Key explained to the uncomfortable me as he threw a shirt at Jonghyun. “Put something on… Even if you’re hot.” He pronounced the last word with disgust and I thought it was another of their teasing, but the lead singer never said anything back. He put the t-shirt on and then sat next to me, stretching behind me to grab something.

“Do you remember this?” he asked as he handed me a toy bunny.

“You guys kept it!?” a huge smile formed on my lips as I looked at the white toy in my hands.

“Sure we did.” Answered Key and he sat in front of me. “Someone had to take care of it.”

“Why did you left it? We won it for you.” Pouted Jonghyun.

“I was in a hurry and forgot it…” I felt bad that I had to lie them and it felt terrible.

“Now you have it back.” Key smiled and winked at me. At least someone knew the truth.

“Stop flirting with each other!” shouted Jonghyun as he laid in my lap and blew up his cheeks. He looked like a real kid. I pulled his nose and started tickling him. I remember Key saying something like he’ll go get something to drink, but the play with my crush prevented me from answering. In no time I was lying on the bed, being tickled by Jonghyun and laughing like crazy.

“Go get a room!” shouted Key with angry face as he entered the room.

“You’re just jealous we’re not playing with you.” Said Jonghyun and smirked at me. I knew what he meant and as soon as Key put down the plate we jumped on to tickle the diva. We played like that for another 5 minutes, before Key started chasing us around the apartment. The bad thing for me came when he caught me and brought me back to the bedroom where he threw me on one of the beds and sighted from exhaustion.

“Lose some weight. You’re heavy.” he said what?! I pulled him and started tickling at him again.

“What did you just say?”

“Lose some weight!”

“Key’s dead now!” I heard Jonghyun say after he entered the room. He then smiled again and came to help me.

When I was satisfied with my punishment I lied back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt someone lying on my stomach but I didn’t bother to open my eyes to see who – Key’s nagging was enough to know the culprit. Only when I felt someone lay next to me did I open them. It was Key and he pulled me into a hug.

“I’m not your teddy!” I shouted when the two boys started squeezing me. Men?! Who said that?! These guys were pure kids! They loosened their hugs and Jonghyun pulled himself higher so I was between them as a little kid between their parents… That was not in place… Anyway I looked at both of them. They were facing me, but their eyes were closed. “You’re gonna sleep?”

“I’m tired…” murmured Jonghyun sleepily.

“Me too.” Said Key and I looked at him in disbelieve. He was the one who pulled me out of bed two hour ago. The boy opened one of his eyes and whispered to me “Sleep, you were tired.” He then closed his eyes again and tightened a little his hug. He was right about me being sleepy so I closed my eyes too. It was warm and comfy and it helped me go to sleep fast.

---

When I opened my eyes in front of me was another half body.

“You guys ruined my image of Korean guys just in few hours.” I murmured to the dumb smiling guy in front of me. “I thought you were to visit your parents.”

“The manager called me to say we have schedule tomorrow, so I had to come back.” Said Onew and sat next to me.

“Are the other two at home too?”

“No… it’s their night… They’ll be back in the morning.” He was talking as he wanted to forget why they were out. I guess it’s hard to get used to something like this. “Olivia, you better be careful.”

“About what?” not to say something to the 2min couple? To not come so often ‘coz of the crazy fans?

“About Jonghyun and Key… Just be careful. They’re buddies but can get quite scary.” His face was serious and that made his statement even more confusing to me. I just nodded. I knew I had to be careful, but for reasons unknown to the leader. I looked at my watch and saw that it was quite late already so I stood up and went to the door.

“I have to get going. I’m happy I got to see you too.” Jinki only smiled at me and waved his hand. As I reached the living room I heard Key and Jonghyun talk to each other.

“Is it fun playing this game?” asked Key in angry tone.

“Maybe. Your expressions are priceless!” on the other hand Jonghyun’s voice was cheerful.

“Hey…” I said when I entered the room. I didn’t want to interrupt their conversation, but I had to. “I’ll be going home.”

“You have to come visit us again.”

“Maybe you can ask Key to bring you next time to my place.” I smiled at them, but only Jonghyun returned my smile, Key just glared at me. “Then I’ll be going.”

When I got out of the building I looked back and glared at the entrance. What was with him all of a sudden? Stupid Key! I tuned the player on my phone on and started walking down the street gazing into the buildings around me. The song that started playing was SHINee’s Electric Heart… Well that was something nice to listen to… Why do they have to sound like this? … It was such a turn on. I stopped and shook my head. What was I thinking?! These guys… They’re bad for the heart when they’re on stage. I know them personal and even then I’m thinking this kind of stuff. Olivia you grew up in the wrong place. I heard Key’s voice and then Jonghyun’s… I bit my lip to stop the y thoughts in my head. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and screamed. When I turned around I faced scared Key waving unsurely at me. I took off my earphones and started yelling at him for scaring me.

“I was yelling at you to stop, but you didn’t hear me! It’s not my fault!”

“Anyway what do you want?”

“You forgot this, idiot.” He handed me my white bunny. I looked at it and smiled silly. I forgot it again. “I’ll walk you to the bus stop.”

“It’s ok, go home. I’m not that weak.”

“Even so you’re a girl. Now go.” He pushed me to start walking and smiled.

“What was with you earlier? You were glaring at me.”

“I was mad at hyung, that’s all. Sorry.” He pinched my cheeks and put a sad face on. I looked questioning at him but he avoided my gaze. “Are you sure you like Jonghyun? He’s an idiot who doesn’t know what he wants. He is slow-witted too.”

“That makes him charming, don’t you think?”

“Seriously?” he looked disbelievingly and laughed sarcastically at what I’ve said.

“At least he’s cuter than you.” I pouted and hug my bunny closer. Why did he always tease me like that? I really hated it… We walked to the bus stop and waited for my bus in silence.

“I’ll be always here for you.” I heard him say while I was going on the bus.

“I regret that you’re not my brother.” I don’t know why I said it… I just felt like doing it.

“Yea… me too.” He had a sad smile, I don’t know why, but he had it and it made me sad too for no reason. I watched him leave until I was no longer able to see him…

Big brother… My own words echoed in my ears until I got home and went to bed… I hugged the white bunny toy trying to remember the warm and comfortable feeling from earlier, so that I can stop thinking of my words and fall asleep…

I fall asleep two hours later.

 

--------------------------------

Is this interesting to read? ...