AWKWARD.

Big Bang and the Island

(Note from Author)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!
Just wanted to let you know that chapter 9 is TOP's POV and chapter 10 is GD's POV.
I hope you enjoy the double update 'present'
Special thank you to the cheesy editor-nim who edited this during their holiday (heheheh)

CCN



After leaving the hot springs, I got our rolls of bedding to take into the hut. I climbed up the stairs twice to carry them as I couldn't carry everything at one time, but when I stood in front of the door ready to open it, I suddenly felt scared. The memory of me standing there outside our cabin that night when we did the barbecue passed my mind, and I froze for a good few minutes. I gulped it away and opened the door to the hut, before picking up the rolls and carrying them inside. Whilst pacing around the room with a blank mind, I gradually became tired and decided to unroll my bedding, and then lay down with my feet pointing towards the door. That was a bad idea, because when I put my head on the pillow and looked at the ceiling, a rush of the feelings I was trying to suppress came back to me and I broke down. I turned over to lay on my side and began crying with my shoulders curled in. When the wet patch of tears on the pillow spread to touch my hairline, I started feeling cold and got up to get some tissues out of my backpack, and then pulled the blanket back over myself. Crying on my side made one of my nostrils congested, and the feeling made my head even foggier than it was before. I began coughing, hiccuping, sneezing and, well, just crying my heart out like I was already. But I didn't know why. I was sad, but I couldn't see the trail of reasons behind it. All I knew was that I needed to talk to someone. I decided to talk to whoever walked into the door first and lay on my bed to sulk quietly in the meantime. 

 
About an hour later, I was still silently staring into space with a blank head. I woke up from the trance when I heard footsteps climbing up the stairs to the hut. They stopped at the door and nothing happened for a while. I sat up and stared at the door, hoping it wouldn't be Seunghyun-hyung. Then I heard the footsteps go back down the stairs and it left me slightly confused. I unrolled the other roll of bedding so that there would be space for any visitor (or TOP) to sit down. If it was Seunghyun-hyung, what was I going to say anyway? "HYUNG! I'M SUCH A TARD, I'M SO SORRY!" wouldn't really satisfy his curiosity. I'm pretty sure he already figured that out. 
 
After ten minutes of running around the room trying to hide the evidence of there ever being some kind of Jiyong-meltdown, I heard the footsteps again. This time, there the noise of a plastic bag as well. I thought perhaps Seunghyun-hyung had brought a plastic bag with him so that he could quietly suffocate me and then throw my corpse in to the ocean. But then I thought that he wouldn't do that because he'd want an explanation first. The door opened.
 
It was indeed TOP-hyung, with some bottles of soju (in the plastic bag). When he turned around after closing the door and taking his shoes off, he looked at me. His face spelled the word 'worried'. 
"My god, Jiyong, have you been crying? For how long?" he quickly sat down next to me after putting the bag down. He inspected my face as he took his backpack off and, when his hands were free, he my cheek and put his hand on my forehead.
"You're face is burning hot right now, I think you have a fever. I'll go g-"
"Aren't you going to ask me about happened?"
"Is that really important right now? We can talk later, I'll go get the staff -"
"Can't you stay with me right now?"
"Are you serious? Sorry, Jiyong, but I don't think your fever is going to go down just by sitting next to me."
He was right. My fever would probably get worse if I sat next to him for too long with his worried face and-- okay, Jiyong, let's stop thinking about it.
 
Cheetah came in with his first aid kit and measured my temperature.
"38.3 degrees isn't so serious, probably just an infection somewhere," he told me. Seunghyun-hyung walked in later with a small towel and a bucket of water. Blegh, he's so tacky...
"Is he alright?" my roommate asked. 
"Uh..." he looked at the bucket and cleared his throat, "yeah, he just needs some rest." Cheetah got up and handed my nurse the thermometer. "If it doesn't go down in a while then just call me up again, but I doubt you'll need to." He smiled and left the hut. 
 
Seunghyun-hyung forced me to lay down and then sat down on the floor next to me with his bucket and towel. He dipped the towel in the bucket and then twisted it to squeeze out any extra water. 
"Are you seriously going to do this?" I asked him, trying not to smile. He hummed a deep "Mhmm" and carefully folded the towel. He brushed my fringe away from my forehead and gently pressed the towel on. It was cold, but not unpleasantly cold. Just cool.
"You need some rest."
"But we need to talk."
"You're really eager to get this out, aren't you?"
"Well, we've been avoiding it for quite a while now."
"So... This morning, I-"
"Lay down next to me," I ordered. I shuffled over and smiled again. He awkwardly slid in to the blanket and pulled it up over us. He turned to face me but he looked downwards as he spoke, avoiding eye-contact.
"As I was saying, this morning, I had an interesting conversation with Jongin."
"And?"
"I told him that..." This was a very weird pause. I didn't know what he was going to say, so I couldn't finish the sentence for him. He looked at my expression before he said it again. "I told him that I'm gay."
"WHAT?" My voice was squeaky and I ended up coughing afterwards. I turned to face him and the towel fell off my forehead. He looked me straight in the eye and started blushing.
"I only said it 'cause I didn't want him to hold a grudge on me-- I think."
All I could say was an emotionless "Oh."
"Anyway, these past few days have been...weird. Maybe it's just the whole sudden-holiday-on-some-creepy-island thing. And about what you did in the hot-"
"Hyung, I'm so confused."
"Okay, which part did you-"
"No, not about what you just said. Well that too, but I'm just generally confused." There was a pause. I breathed in and then just told him, "I like it when we kiss."
"Yeah Jiyong, about that... It kinda...turns me on too." He said this in the most uncomfortable way ever. We looked at each other blushing and then started laughing. At first it was really weird giggles which turned in to real giggles and then we were hysterically laughing. This was so freaky. We had just confessed that we were ually attracted to one another and we couldn't stop laughing. Actually, Seunghyun-hyung kept asking me to stop in between his laughs and even pinched me despite the fact that he was laughing just as hard as me. The laughs died down eventually and it became serious again. 
"Okay, now, seriously, what do we do?" he asked me.
"I don't know... I'm sorry." I was still smiling.
"Do you think we're gay for real?"
"Well, this is the first time I've felt like this for a guy..."
"Right. We need to DTR," he announced.
"What's that?" 
"Define the relationship."
"Well, we're still friends, I think. Maybe we should experiment first."
"What?"
This was where the Jiyong started seducing the shy Seunghyun with his leg.
"You should be resting," he firmly reminded me. I got up and leaned in on him. He watched my lips as they came closer to his.
"Jiyong, we shouldn't-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pressed my lips against his and pulled away to see his expression. He hadn't closed his eyes like I had, and instead, looked at me with a shocked expression. Then I realised he wasn't looking at me, but at the door, because it was open and Seungri was walking in. I was hoping he couldn't see what we were doing from that angle.
"What are you guys doing without me?" he laughed. Seungri quickly hurried up to us and squeezed himself into the covers between me and Seunghyun-hyung. Then, the intruder released his hand and showed us a box. 
"Cheetah gave me some paracetamol. It's for you," he handed the box over to me and put his hand on my forehead. "Hyung..." He frowned and hugged me tightly, rubbing his face in to my chest. 
The words "Uh, Seungri, nnnnhhh, I can't breathe," somehow made it out of my mouth. Seunghyun-hyung cleared his throat and rolled his eyes at Seungri's creepy display of affection. Seungri let go of the hug and snuggled in to the bed. 
"I feel something wet," Seungri revealed. We looked at him in shock and then he pulled out a wet towel from underneath him. "Ew, what have you guys been doing?"
Face-palm.