chapter 8

Sick and Tired

Tenia pov


My alarm clock goes off, I slowly opened my eyes and smiled, I remember what happened last night, I officially became his girlfriend. and now he's mine.


I was getting out of bed and I took a picture of my mom. I stared at her beautiful face.

"Mom, mommy, do you know if I already have a boyfriend? Mom I love him so much ..." I was talking with my mom's photo I kept telling about Seunghyun and his mother. And sometimes I even complained about tevian's behaviour who still like a little kid.

“mom I miss you so badly… I wish you were here mom” I cried.

Seunghyun POV

This morning somehow my pillow and my bed was very comfortable. what happened last night, didn't make me stop smiling.
last night I talked to my mom about our relationship, and she looks very happy and she can not wait to hug tenia.

I was called tenia, I missed My baby bear.


"Yoboseyo baby bear good morning!" I screamed , I miss her
"Yoboseyo, tabi bear, good morning!!!!" tenia voice sounded very cheerful. then we were called up to an hour more,
"I'll pick you up baby because today my mother came home from the hospital, I love you baby".I said and I gave her kiss.
"I love you too tabi,,,,," and tenia was hung up, and I hurried shower and get ready to pick tenia, and went to the hospital to pick Omma.

We pick up my mother at the hospital, my mother was very happy with our relationship. when we got home, we were spending time together at my house. tenia cook for me and my mother, she is very good at cooking. after eating the mother went to her room to rest. and we both sat on the couch while watching a dvd, tenia with spoiled leaned on my shoulder, hugging my right hand, I kissed her head, her hair is very smells good.

"Baby ..." I said, but tenia not answer.
"Baby .." once again she did not answer, and I slowly let go of her arms from my hand,
she slept very soundly. I looked at his little face, and her pink chubby cheek and a small thin lips, I kissed her lips, its really small and soft,but seemed tenia already asleep so soundly that's why she didn't kiss me back,I chuckled "I love you tenia," I kissed her forehead before I carried her to my room .

I was laid tenia on my bed, her body looks tiny behind the blanket, at the moment I'm looking at the face of tenia, suddenly my mother came into the room and spoke "let tenia stay here she looks like she's tired all day cooking and helping to clean up home and prepare my room .I really like her hyun,she's so adorable. "mom surprised me.

"Omma you make me surprised ..." I said, half-shouted. then she hit my head and my mom told me not to be noisy because tenia was sleeping.
"go, and call her brother,tell him that tenia already sleeping here"said my mom whisper to me.

"Okay I'll call tevian hyung first" I was taking my handpone and call tevian hyung.

after I contacted tevian, I rushed to take a shower, and I was wearing pink boxer and a white T-shirt to sleep,I was sleepy and decided to sleep beside tenia. and I fell asleep,After a long time, I had felt something touching my cheek, and kissed my eyes. and I opened my eyes, tenia looking at me.

"Baby you're awake?" I said as I rubbed my eyes, and pulled her into my arms .tenia has a petite body, but very comfortable to cuddle.

"Tabi, I'm sorry to making you wake up" Tenia said, and taking off my arms.
"I felt someone was looking at my face, and kissed me rudely without permission" I said, pretending to be angry.
"it's not my fault, it is your fault for having a handsome face"tenia pouted. and we were laughing.


tenia pov


After a while we were joking, he told everything about him, his career. Seunghyun finally also looks so sleepy. "baby I'm going back to bed, because tomorrow I will have a meeting with bigbang, good night baby bear" Seunghyun said as he kissed my forehead.

"Tabi, can I sing for you until you fall asleep?" I said, staring at his beautiful eyes. I really like his eyes.

"Wow, I want to hear my baby singing for me ...." Seunghyun chuckled.

I was singing, while I his hair

isn’t he lovely..

Isn’t he wonderful

Isn’t he precious, less than one minute old

I never thought through love we’d be

Making one as lovely as he

But isn’t he lovely made from love…”

Seunghyun was staring at me, he shed tears, after I finished singing the song stevie wonder but I changed the lyrics a bit. I love this song, my mom and tevian always singing this song for me.

"daebak!! I don't know if you have a beautiful voice, I love you baby bear,,, thank you dear. Good night "Seunghyun said with a his husky and y voice he was finally closed his eyes and fell asleep.

“ I love you too tabi,you’re mine now and forever… good night ” I said as I kissed his beautiful eyes