Chapter 6

Sick and Tired

Seunghyun POV

My mother asked me to invite tenia meet with the boys. Tenia had refused her request, because she feel ashemed to meet with the boys.but after I persuaded, tenia finally was willing to go with me.

"Well, tomorrow I'll pick you up at seven, Dress up pretty....for me" I winked to her, and she blushed. Oh my God she's so cute when she blushed.

next day...

Tenia POV

 

As usual before I left for work, I always come to visit Mrs.Choi in the hospital.
 
"Tenia, don't forget today you have an appointment for dinner with bigbang and Seunghyun" she said and smiled gently at me. "Okay mom, I won't forget" I said while giving salute gesture to her. and she laugh.
and I left the hospital to begin my day as CEO of the Scott's hotel.
at four o'clock Seunghyun was calling to remind me to have dinner with the boys
 
when Seunghyun called me, sounding very noisy,and suddenly there is someone who speaks to me
"Tenia, I can't hardly wait to meet you!!! Don't  worry we will not bite you, we are a kind man and sweet, especially me, The most cutest panda in the whole world!!!" he said cutely.
I chuckled "who are y..." before I finish my words, Seunghyun instantly grabs the phone from his friend.and he apologized.
"im so sorry tenia.."before seunghyun finished his words suddenly all of bigbang introduce themselves to me. and I laughed at them.they fight, they want talk to me. they said, they can not wait to see me.
 
they are very cute and sweet..
 
I was rushing to go home, and I immediately opened my closet
I panicked because I didn't know what to wear for dinner
then I immediately contacted my brother tevian
"Vivi, I have an appointment tonight for dinner, please can't you find me a dress, bag, shoes, and accessories? Please," I begged vivi, I knew he was very annoyed with my behavior.
"Well sister, but after this you have to buy me a tickets to europe for my vacation, and you have to take care of our company alone while I'm on my vacation,deal??"he asked me with serious tone.
and I was forced to agree. and he chuckled.
 
after a half hour he finally came.
he bought a simple white dress from Chanel,a gold clutch bag from chanel , a pair of gold high heels from louboutin,and a set of bvlgari jewelery.
 
 
I hugged my brother and thanked him.
"Don't forget your promise to give me a  ticket to Europe for my vacation"
"Okay, I'll give you that ticket,, thank you vivi, I love you"
then tevian gave me a hug, and he kissed my forehead before he go.
" I love you too my lil girl, have fun baby,and take care..!!!" he waved at me.

 

at seven he picked me up, I was surprised to see him wearing a black suit, and brought me pink roses. he's very handsome.
I blushed "You are very pretty tenia, these roses I brought for you..." he said and she smiled sweetly. oh his smile makes me die.
 

seunghyun POV

 
I brought pink roses, I hope she likes it, I had to ring the bell, and she opened the door. I was so stunned, I saw the figure of a sweet girl, and very pretty standing in front of me. her legs are so beautiful, tenia have white skin and looks very smooth, I wanted to touch her. " you are very pretty tenia, these roses i brought for you..." i gave her those flowers, and I felt burning on my cheek. wait am I blushing now?
"oh ok well...Let's go,the boys can't wait to see you especially Seungri" I said 
I love this girl
 

Tenia POV

 
I love this men